Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

Those of you looking for cheap accomadation need to organise yourselves quickly.
I crashed in New York with a crowd of people who organised in advance. Two of them hired an apartment for the week and then there was anything up to 9 people in there - in beds, on the floor, mattresses etc dividing the cost of the room between those staying per night.
So that's what you need to do.
TIP for organisers.
Get money off everyone the first minute they walk through the door, this avoids the situation on the final morning when someone who has stayed there all week claims not to have any money and can't pay:mad:

Good luck

Jukebox Jury

Yeah, plus the flight is a hell of a lot cheaper. Still, no one got a recommendation about a OK but cheap hostel or similar. Why the hell does London need to be so big!?:mad:

Those of you looking for cheap accomadation need to organise yourselves quickly.
I crashed in New York with a crowd of people who organised in advance. Two of them hired an apartment for the week and then there was anything up to 9 people in there - in beds, on the floor, mattresses etc dividing the cost of the room between those staying per night.
So that's what you need to do.
TIP for organisers.
Get money off everyone the first minute they walk through the door, this avoids the situation on the final morning when someone who has stayed there all week claims not to have any money and can't pay:mad:

Good luck

Jukebox Jury

ummm, yes, definitely. cuz then one of the people who originally put in a shitload of money to get the apt in the first place, gets f***ed out of a proper reimbursement. and then, if that person needs to leave a day early b/c some asshole ripped up her sunday ticket, you could completely f***ed out of getting ANY money at all. :mad::mad::mad:

but no, im not bitter.

Which ones? I can only make the first 3 or 4 nights.

Huhu maybe,
The Fri/Sat/Sunday ones - maybe the other three as well if i can get the time off work, will have to check that on Monday.

Chartres,I haven't looked into hotels/B&Bs yet but will let you know if i find anything reasonable. As JJ said, we have to be quick...

Toni, looking very much forward to seeing you doing your crazy Moz dance again :D

YIPIIEEE:D:D

Chartres,I haven't looked into hotels/B&Bs yet but will let you know if i find anything reasonable. As JJ said, we have to be quick...

YIPIIEEE:D:D

Thanks! Will do the same. Still I'll have to wait till I get my hands on those tickets, I've got a sense they can be pretty tough to get...

For those looking to book places to stay in London, remember The Roundhouse is in zone 2 on the northern line. So it might be an idea to find somewhere to stay further up the northern line as it will probably be cheaper.

A good hostel?
I don't know if I will go to these shows, but I'm going to London in 3 weeks and I haven't found an accomodation yet...

After the unluckiest 4 months of my life and watching Moz tour America, this is fantastic news. As I live 20 Mins from the Venue (by tube) and work literally down the road... FOOK ME this is superb.

Anyone who needs a place to stay in Camden, Ill rent my desk area out for a large fee.

And for any veggies looking for a place to eat there is a cracking Vietnamese Restaurant (bear with me) that is the only place I know in North London that does great Veggie Asian Food just down the road.

For those looking to book places to stay in London, remember The Roundhouse is in zone 2 on the northern line. So it might be an idea to find somewhere to stay further up the northern line as it will probably be cheaper.

why dont you all just crash at mine, sure, its not big enough for me and my mum but you know, the bath is really nice..

Back
Top Bottom