Morrissey Announces Six Night London Residency!

i was wrong. i lied. i made up shit. every thing i wrote was a lie. nugz is a lovely girl. a very smart, funny, upstanding american citizen. she's like beatrice arthur, just slightly not as as sexy. (that's not her fault. bea arthur is f***ing hot.) she rocks. even though she quotes dave chappelle too much (as most pathetic white americans do). she's a nice girl. and her ass is okay too.

i hate you. and when im gonna tomorrow, you dd feel bad. and i'll hate you jut lik everyone ldee dles.

still gonna off myself.SORRYY!!!!

i was wrong. i lied. i made up shit. every thing i wrote was a lie. nugz is a lovely girl. a very smart, funny, upstanding american citizen. she's like beatrice arthur, just slightly not as as sexy. (that's not her fault. bea arthur is f***ing hot.) she rocks. even though she quotes dave chappelle too much (as most pathetic white americans do). she's a nice girl. and her ass is okay too.

i think all us pathetic white americans only quote dave chappelle when we have to speak to extremely slow and low folk like yerself, or when the content of the conversation has taken ridiculous proportions... it's like fighting fire with fire... it's making fun of you dude... i hope that spells it out for you.

***edit - in some cases us stupid white americans will also quote dave chappelle to make fun of ourselves... as some of you with a spec of a sense of humor and flexibility may have noticed.

**** edit again... don't be an idiot and you won't get chappelled - you Wilde, are flat out mean... and anybody who would rip up a Morrissey ticket is not only mean - but obviously incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
**** edit again... don't be an idiot and you won't get chappelled - you Wilde, are flat out mean... and anybody who would rip up a Morrissey ticket is not only mean - but obviously incredibly stupid.

why don't you shut the f*** up about shit you know nothing about, you stupid c***. i hope you get a debilitating disease. in fact, i wish you were already dead...

don't be stupid. i beg you. like you told me 'that's pathetic'. don't be stupid. don't do that to that to your grandparents.

why don't you shut the f*** up about shit you know nothing about, you stupid c***. i hope you get a debilitating disease. in fact, i wish you were already dead...

So "Oscar" was all this edited from De Pronfundis?

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple. "

Sorry to take us away from this wonderful argument but what are the predictions of how fast the Saturday 26th show will sell out? I don't get my allowance until the 1st of every month so I have to wait until December or transfer funds from another bank which will take betwenn 7-9 days...AHHH

Sorry to take us away from this wonderful argument but what are the predictions of how fast the Saturday 26th show will sell out? I don't get my allowance until the 1st of every month so I have to wait until December or transfer funds from another bank which will take betwenn 7-9 days...AHHH

there is always ebay, single tickets go quite cheap on there now, especially if you wait a few weeks untill the concert. but im sure someone on here will have a spare

there is always ebay, single tickets go quite cheap on there now, especially if you wait a few weeks untill the concert. but im sure someone on here will have a spare

That actually makes me feel quite a bit better, I was just telling myself I have no chance but to actually hear somebody say that I might do is good news :) I shall be keeping aware

Love PTxx.

I think you're right about the 12 pounds...the 15 is weekends :)

One of the reasons why Piccadilly is so good is that you can walk home, if you "party" (or whatever you want to do) in the middle of London and the hostel is open 24 hours, so you really don't have to think about getting home early.

Yeah, but £12 makes me very suspicious, is it really a reliable place or do you have to defend yourself every time you're there?

Yeah, but £12 makes me very suspicious, is it really a reliable place or do you have to defend yourself every time you're there?

i don't think you want to walk from Camden to Piccadilly, Mr Chartes.
That is too far! as kewpie said nightbuses run a couple of times an hour.

hostels:
p://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.London/ChosenCountry.England?source=googleadwordslondon&gclid=CLTZm5_P5o8CFQ6ZQwodehDmDA

bus routes:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/gettingaround/1110.aspx

I have had any problems when I stayed there. Of course it's not a good idea to leave your money, phone and so on there, when you share the room with people you don't know. But I think it's a nice place.

hostels:
p://www.hostelworld.com/findabed.php/ChosenCity.London/ChosenCountry.England?source=googleadwordslondon&gclid=CLTZm5_P5o8CFQ6ZQwodehDmDA

bus routes:

OK, but how large is Camden, if I stay at a hostel in Camden do I still have to walk for possibly an hour to get there?

hostels:

bus routes:

No it would be awful to walk from Camden to Piccadilly, but you can use the underground until midnight, so that's what I will do...If I decide to spend a night in Camden instead of Piccadilly, I'll just wait for one of the night busses.

That hostel is terrible. There were 4 of us in this one room, two bunk beds, a thin pane of glass for the window- urggh I shudder. Like an overcrowded prison cell it was.

Anyway I digress the whole place (as in the hostel) smelt groinal and I doubt if its improved very much since then.

I shall be staying at the Dorchester so I can meet up with my old pal Steven

Oh excuse me, I didn't realize that you are in fact mentally ill or I never would have spoken down to you like that.... carry on I suppose.

So "Oscar" was all this edited from De Pronfundis?

hehehehe hehehehee:p

Oh excuse me, I didn't realize that you are in fact mentally ill or I never would have spoken down to you like that.... carry on I suppose.

*sucks through gritted teeth* Aye, aye people lay off the arguments, this is not what the forum is about and it is not want the forum wants to see. Suparni, it is obvious that our 'friend' Mr. Wilde has no idea of a constructive argument and keeps digging themselves a deeper hole with their responses. The true members of Moz Solo have clearly won this argument a while ago and Mr. Wilde just cannot quite accept it.

LET THE ARGUMENT DIE...IT IS BORING!

(by the way I admit is is quite funny how Mr. Wilde must be thinking "oh wow I am sooo cool with that original response, honestly the real Oscar Wilde wouldn't have given anything to have come up with "stupid c***". I refuse to acknowledge this Mr. Wilde by using their display name as they are just an insult to the God that was and still is Oscar Wilde)

Last edited:
*sucks through gritted teeth* Aye, aye people lay off the arguments, this is not what the forum is about and it is not want the forum wants to see. Suparni, it is obvious that our 'friend' Mr. Wilde has no idea of a constructive argument and keeps digging themselves a deeper hole with their responses. The true members of Moz Solo have clearly won this argument a while ago and Mr. Wilde just cannot quite accept it.

LET THE ARGUMENT DIE...IT IS BORING!

yes sir... i know you are right.
*jams hands into pockets, looks down and the floor, kicks at a pebble, spins around and walks off.*

Last edited:
yes sir... i know you are right.
*jams hands into pockets, looks down and the floor, kicks at a pepple, spins around and walks off.*

Suparni I hope you are not trying to be sarcastic with the whole "yes sir". I am on your side in the argument but I just don't want to see this forum become swallowed in conflict. If you are not actually being sarcatic and you mean your response seriously I apologise but it is just hard to tell the tone in which something is said when it is typed rather than spoken. Love u Suparni, hate Mr. Wilde.

Suparni I hope you are not trying to be sarcastic with the whole "yes sir". I am on your side in the argument but I just don't want to see this forum become swallowed in conflict. If you are not actually being sarcatic and you mean your response seriously I apologise but it is just hard to tell the tone in which something is said when it is typed rather than spoken. Love u Suparni, hate Mr. Wilde.

oh PT, for a change I was not being sarcastic. Thank you for taking the time to check, as I know it can be confusing in type and when you are dealing with somebody like me, a bit mad that is...

I was being totally serious with the yes sir. You are absolutely right and I can respect that.

xoxoxo
suparni

Back
Top Bottom