11-22 St. Louis, MO - Peabody Opera House
11-25 Chicago, IL - Riviera Theater
11-28 Detroit, MI - The Fillmore Detroit
11-30 Washington, DC - The Anthem
12-02 New York, NY - Theatre at Madison Square Garden
12-04 Philadelphia, PA - The Fillmore
12-07 Boston, MA - Orpheum Theatre

^ with Billy Idol

Ticketmaster / Live Nation starting to show on sale dates for shows Sep. 29, pre-sales starting Sep. 25.

UPDATE 5:00 PM PT:

Image from Morrissey Official FB:

40800_2017_tour.jpg

Related item:

Last edited:
Nice. Leaves lots of time for Moz to come back to Ireland, the only country that matters and the only country left intact after fathead in North Diarrhoea nukes everywhere else. And gives me time to listen to the new album and write the lyrics onto my arm so that I'll know them for the concert singalong in case Moz stares at me and catches me ad libbing. That happened to me once at the World Peace tour in Dubland and it bound up my bowels for two weeks.
Dubland? You've been nuked darling!
Having said that I dearly hope he plays Dublin before Xmas. I'd definitely go

HAHA. As someone who has lost out on this town previously - its an unfortunate likelihood. Philly's cursed!
Guess we were lucky last year at The Tower. He seemed to enjoy it as well as saw that was one of his supposedly favorite shows. Hope you all get lucky to see him this go round.

I agree with your version. I also agree with mine. I see it as cultish, obsessive, and exploitive (in both directions) as well. But then, these folks willingly go along, so it's their life. I just know if I were on my deathbed, I wouldn't cherish time spent in pursuit of such narrow focus. A bit like the movie Groundhog's day. Isn't that what it is, at the root? A wish to relive one's best day, and best feeling? I don't think such a thing is possible, and it seems like damaging nostalgia gone awry. But at least it isn't heroin, as far as addictions go.

'I just know if I were on my deathbed, I wouldn't cherish time spent in pursuit of such narrow focus.'

And there are many who feel the same way about your life.

for you see, one mans 'narrow focus' is another man's 'happiness found'. You could only look and judge, but you will never know, but that's fine.. we can't all be life's adventurer.

and anyways...

:tiphat:

'I just know if I were on my deathbed, I wouldn't cherish time spent in pursuit of such narrow focus.'

And there are many who feel the same way about your life.

for you see, one mans 'narrow focus' is another man's 'happiness found'. You could only look and judge, but you will never know, but that's fine.. we can't all be life's adventurer.

and anyways...

I want to clarify that I'm talking about the list. (of the lost?)
I don't get the fawning and bowing, or the at all costs thing. It's not healthy.
Although I fully agree that it's their life to ruin. In whatever way they choose.

Would you if you could? Follow him like that? Because you are one of his more vocal supporters on here, some would say to a point where he can do no wrong by you.

I want to clarify that I'm talking about the list. (of the lost?)
I don't get the fawning and bowing, or the at all costs thing. It's not healthy.
Although I fully agree that it's their life to ruin. In whatever way they choose.

Would you if you could? Follow him like that? Because you are one of his more vocal supporters on here, some would say to a point where he can do no wrong by you.

' I'm talking about the list. (of the lost?)'

everybody's .....

'I don't get the fawning and bowing, or the at all costs thing.'

that's fine, maybe they don't get you.

'It's not healthy.'

for you or for them ?

for them? well... that's not for you to say.

'Although I fully agree that it's their life to ruin. In whatever way they choose.'

and yours to ruin in anyway you choose.

'Because you are one of his more vocal supporters on here, some would say to a point where he can do no wrong by you.'

well, when one is faced by an angry mob falsely accusing and judging you, wouldn't you like to see just one kind face in the crowd that is there for you ?

Last edited:
3 of the gigs are within a few hours of where I live, but 2 are standing room only. Ugh! I hate that. Wondering how many other venues in the tour are like that.

but what if someone really tall stands in front of you? is it hard to see above the heads? do you get claustrophobia? what if someone spills their drink on you? where do you put your hat and gloves?

Well, I'm quite tall and DO enjoy a few drinks..... so basically I'm a complete menace at shows! :):thumb:

Come Back to the Five and Dime, Morrissey, Morrissey...

Hope he adds NC to the mix of tour dates soon.

Ok silly question here (and please forgive me if already been covered): I see an option for "Low in High School presale tickets go on sale on Mon. Sep 25, 2017 10:00 AM EDT" for the show in DC. Does anyone know how this option is obtainable?

Have you actually received a "bundle pre sale code"? Hoping to get one on Sun or Mon.

I am hoping to see several shows from this tour. Does anyone out there know if the "Bundle" presale codes can be used for multiple venues and does anyone know if there is a limit of more than 2 per order? Im stuck with 2 stepsons who are now morrissey/Smith freaks and none of us have ever seen him live.

Ok silly question here (and please forgive me if already been covered): I see an option for "Low in High School presale tickets go on sale on Mon. Sep 25, 2017 10:00 AM EDT" for the show in DC. Does anyone know how this option is obtainable?
I was wondering the same thing.

Question, how much approximately would front row ticket for NY or philadelphia would be??

also, all three shows (ny,pa,boston) have standing front row tickets? or is some of these venues seats only? thanks :)

Having studied the tour and dates above I have narrowed it down to three cancellations and one walk off hissy fit (obviously the walk off will be after the obligatory first four songs so he can keep the cash for the Swiss bank account)
That's what I'm going for anyway. Feel free to join in and have a punt.

The winner will receive a box containing a thousand signed copies of the award winning book for bad sex writing List Of The Lost.

Good luck to all entrants :thumb:

#3 cancels 1walk off

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

I bought the bundle from mporium, but no code.

Did i buy the wrong bundle? Is there another one i should buy?

Help

Tags
fillmore philadelphia tour.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom