Morrissey announces European & UK 2020 tour dates (Leeds, Cologne, Paris, London on sale Jan. 24)

First European Dates for 2020!

full

Posted by lutewhine (excerpt):

Press release just gone out ... here’s the bit about tour dates ...

———————
Now, as part of the next stage of Morrissey’s new album launch, two Morrissey UK arena concerts have been confirmed as well as dates in Cologne & Paris. The first UK date is at Leeds First Direct Arena on Friday, March 6th along with a second show set at The SSE Arena, Wembley in London on Saturday, March 14th. He also plays the Palladium Cologne on the 9th March and the Salle Pleyel in Paris on 11th March.

SJM Concerts will promote the dates. Ticket links and more show info can be found at www.gigsandtours.com, www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.axs.com/uk.

Tickets to the shows will go on-sale to the public on Friday January 24th at 9am. An exclusive pre-sale will take place starting on Tuesday, January 21st at 9am for those fans who have pre-ordered the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album in advance through Townsend Music.

Pre-order information here; https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstorePR

These new tour dates follow the critically acclaimed performances of Morrissey’s recent U.S. Tour in Autumn of 2019 with special guests Interpol.The 30 date tour drew large crowds and received rave reviews across the country.

This new limited run of shows, set to kick off the launch of the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album, promise to be not-to-be missed affairs if reaction to Morrissey’s 2019 U.S. dates is any indication. Press who covered the U.S. Autumn tour raved about the powerful performances as some of Morrissey’s best ever, while continually commenting on the strength of his “ageless” vocals.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
They must be waiting to see what demand is like before opening the top tier?

Yep think you're right..they seem to be going quickly already, so like you say just waiting to gauge demand levels.
Looking promising though to say they've only been available for a short time.

I've never been to FDA Leeds so have no idea of the view from the top tier, or any of the tiers tbh.

Yep think you're right..they seem to be going quickly already, so like you say just waiting to gauge demand levels.
Looking promising though to say they've only been available for a short time.

I've never been to FDA Leeds so have no idea of the view from the top tier, or any of the tiers tbh.

Its good, have seen James there and its quite compact for an arena, so tends to generate a good atmosphere.

Despite a huge advertising campaign there are still loads of tickets available.

Yet more concrete evidence that A)there is no appeal for his act these days.
B) Won’t be performing in Manchester.

Benny-The-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

aww, you took the time to check!
Prick

That's not a huge advertising campaign.

aww, you took the time to check!
Prick

It’s called “evidence”
It’s used to back up statements and facts.
My evidence is concrete.

We all know these dates were announced to test the water and now we have the result. Its officially Over for Steve in the UK.
Let’s not be surprised if Leeds becomes yet another “logistical nightmare” to add to the long list of cancellations.

Still winning :tiphat:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

That's not a huge advertising campaign.

In terms of Steve. Yes it is
Steven has always boasted in the past at selling out venues faster than The Beatles without advertising.
Those posters were in all over the UK to shift these tickets.
Happy to help :thumb:

Next!

It’s called “evidence”
It’s used to back up statements and facts.
My evidence is concrete.

We all know these dates were announced to test the water and now we have the result. Its officially Over for Steve in the UK.
Let’s not be surprised if Leeds becomes yet another “logistical nightmare” to add to the long list of cancellations.

Still winning :tiphat:

Hey Ball Bag Benny - it's hilarious that you want to rely on 'evidence' now (& concrete evidence at that), when all along you've ignored 'evidence' everywhere else when it's been presented to you, & you chose to rely heavily on out-of-context press clippings which suit your perverted purpose.

You are correct that 'evidence' is indeed used to back up statements and facts...yet you've provided no facts, which in itself is the only actual true fact. Thus far, you've provided zero evidence, just your interpretation, i.e. your opinion, which is meaningless, ergo, not fact.

There cannot yet be 'concrete evidence' you dumb shit...the process has not yet completed - there is no data.

Once it has, & the data is 'in', you can then possibly have your day, or, as I suspect will be the case, that yet again you'll be scurrying off to the cabbage patch, with your minuscule 'tail' between your legs, in utter embarrassment when the results are finally in, as you're, again, exposed as the complete idiot that you are.

Troll, it's over for you. Fact.

In terms of Steve. Yes it is
Steven has always boasted in the past at selling out venues faster than The Beatles without advertising.
Those posters were in all over the UK to shift these tickets.
Happy to help :thumb:

Next!

you're such a sad human being - did you fancy him or something?

Hey Ball Bag Benny - it's hilarious that you want to rely on 'evidence' now (& concrete evidence at that), when all along you've ignored 'evidence' everywhere else when it's been presented to you, & you chose to rely heavily on out-of-context press clippings which suit your perverted purpose.

You are correct that 'evidence' is indeed used to back up statements and facts...yet you've provided no facts, which in itself is the only actual true fact. Thus far, you've provided zero evidence, just your interpretation, i.e. your opinion, which is meaningless, ergo, not fact.

There cannot yet be 'concrete evidence' you dumb shit...the process has not yet completed - there is no data.

Once it has, & the data is 'in', you can then possibly have your day, or, as I suspect will be the case, that yet again you'll be scurrying off to the cabbage patch, with your minuscule 'tail' between your legs, in utter embarrassment when the results are finally in, as you're, again, exposed as the complete idiot that you are.

Troll, it's over for you. Fact.

The process will NEVER be completed though. These tickets aren’t shifting.
Now I know you’re all a bit sensitive and touchy at the present but this is just the start of the karma pay back for our Steve.
Keep calm and carry on.

Just a head's up - if you are buying from outside of Germany and want to avoid an insane shipping fee for Cologne, then buy direct from the venue rather than Ticketmaster. Just saved myself 25 euros. :thumb:
what site exactly?

The process will NEVER be completed though. These tickets aren’t shifting.
Now I know you’re all a bit sensitive and touchy at the present but this is just the start of the karma pay back for our Steve.
Keep calm and carry on.

Remember in 2015?
TQID was dropped for Barcelona and you babbled on how “the boys” were on Standby if he sang it again? Several US gigs passed without it, and the first 3 UK ones, but boom, it returned for Hammersmith night 2. That was the start of your nonsense. It’s still continuing. You mill town mongrel !

Let’s just calm down here people. It’s been a terrible day as far as sales have gone.
Let us stop the bickering and spare a thought for Diesel who at this very moment will be going through HELL ON EARTH trying to keep Uncle Steve and The Black Dog under control.
It’s early days there must be a way out of this for everyone concerned.
Instead of cancelling maybe we move to a smaller venue?
Think positive and let’s bounce some ideas.
If all else fails we can always rely on the black curtains, smoke,strobes and my tricky pro filming on my 12G iPhone 19.

Remember in 2015?
TQID was dropped for Barcelona and you babbled on how “the boys” were on Standby if he sang it again? Several US gigs passed without it, and the first 3 UK ones, but boom, it returned for Hammersmith night 2. That was the start of your nonsense. It’s still continuing. You mill town mongrel !

This has been going on since 2015 over song choices? Making Jim Kerr's brother look sane.

I was getting the impression that 'Little Benny' was Benny & she really wasn't getting over the fact that Morrissey will likely never marry (a woman who stands outside his? gates holding a cabbage).

Let’s just calm down here people. It’s been a terrible day as far as sales have gone.
Let us stop the bickering and spare a thought for Diesel who at this very moment will be going through HELL ON EARTH trying to keep Uncle Steve and The Black Dog under control.
It’s early days there must be a way out of this for everyone concerned.
Instead of cancelling maybe we move to a smaller venue?
Think positive and let’s bounce some ideas.
If all else fails we can always rely on the black curtains, smoke,strobes and my tricky pro filming on my 12G iPhone 19.

Your IP is showing.

Would you be happier if Steve thought you were cute?

Not as happy as you would be dreaming of running #NewBrandTeamStevey promotions :brows:
Ooooohhhhhhh he could be bigger than Elvis n U2 put together.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom