Morrissey announces European & UK 2020 tour dates (Leeds, Cologne, Paris, London on sale Jan. 24)

First European Dates for 2020!

full

Posted by lutewhine (excerpt):

Press release just gone out ... here’s the bit about tour dates ...

———————
Now, as part of the next stage of Morrissey’s new album launch, two Morrissey UK arena concerts have been confirmed as well as dates in Cologne & Paris. The first UK date is at Leeds First Direct Arena on Friday, March 6th along with a second show set at The SSE Arena, Wembley in London on Saturday, March 14th. He also plays the Palladium Cologne on the 9th March and the Salle Pleyel in Paris on 11th March.

SJM Concerts will promote the dates. Ticket links and more show info can be found at www.gigsandtours.com, www.ticketmaster.co.uk or www.axs.com/uk.

Tickets to the shows will go on-sale to the public on Friday January 24th at 9am. An exclusive pre-sale will take place starting on Tuesday, January 21st at 9am for those fans who have pre-ordered the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album in advance through Townsend Music.

Pre-order information here; https://morrissey.lnk.to/albumstorePR

These new tour dates follow the critically acclaimed performances of Morrissey’s recent U.S. Tour in Autumn of 2019 with special guests Interpol.The 30 date tour drew large crowds and received rave reviews across the country.

This new limited run of shows, set to kick off the launch of the ‘I Am Not A Dog On A Chain’ album, promise to be not-to-be missed affairs if reaction to Morrissey’s 2019 U.S. dates is any indication. Press who covered the U.S. Autumn tour raved about the powerful performances as some of Morrissey’s best ever, while continually commenting on the strength of his “ageless” vocals.

Media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes but does Bryan have a superior range of cheap and nasty tat merch to fleece his punters?
Does Bryan sign other artists albums and sell them on the merch stall for loads of £££££?
Does Bryan have tatty pop up shops days prior to performances?
I doubt it.
I bet he doesn’t have even have a “List” of nutters congregating for days either.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:
God bless Mr Ferry. He doesn't, hasn't and won't.

Who can afford 95 pounds in January to stand through the same repetitive set list see the same backdrops, the whole thing will be on YouTube in hours. You may as well buy some nice food some nice tipple and keep cosy and watch it on the net. Chances are he will cancel or walk offstage and f*** off back to hid American sunshine.

Skinny quit moaning. You chose a life on the dole. Go get a job. I don't wanna fund your gig trips anymore. Just cos you have no money don't diss the Moz gigs for others who do work & can afford to go.
Go earn some ££££££s of your own & get some self respek. Free ride over 4u.

I reckon you ungrateful foreign terrorist f***s. I told you he was going to tour Yerop in 2020. Even us here in So-Cal need a little break from
California's Son, but you people bitch and moan how he just tours America and now you have the opportunity to see him and you complain about ticket prices LLLLLL. Do you dumbf***s know how much money it costs to send all the gear a million miles from Moz Angeles to Brittin? The band, with the exception of Blob, will want more money to leave the California sunshine and travel to Brittin, a Nazi country, and the land where french fries come from. Lil' Sammy and his lil' friends and current girlfriend who is just using him because he is California Son Junior cost money too. You people are tit c*** fek chipper curry daft inn n n nn n nnnnnnnnnnn n n it.

One plastic bottle top on his head and he'll be off. Think on before you part with your hard earned cash.
That's the thing, everyone should be able to work without fear of violence etc but a bottle etc are par for the course now apparently but he should continue the concert for the fan's that have bought the tickets and let the fan's met out the punishment to the one's ruining the concert. Incidentally has anyone seen someone have a trouncing for disrupting a concert?

I reckon you ungrateful foreign terrorist f***s. I told you he was going to tour Yerop in 2020. Even us here in So-Cal need a little break from
California's Son, but you people bitch and moan how he just tours America and now you have the opportunity to see him and you complain about ticket prices LLLLLL. Do you dumbf***s know how much money it costs to send all the gear a million miles from Moz Angeles to Brittin? The band, with the exception of Blob, will want more money to leave the California sunshine and travel to Brittin, a Nazi country, and the land where french fries come from. Lil' Sammy and his lil' friends and current girlfriend who is just using him because he is California Son Junior cost money too. You people are tit c*** fek chipper curry daft inn n n nn n nnnnnnnnnnn n n it.
Your a right twat innnitttt

If you look hard enough there's, for once, some sense extremely well hidden in here.

God bless Mr Ferry. He doesn't, hasn't and won't.

:thumb: That’s what I’m talking about.

It’s got to the point where Steve will sign and sell his Mothers dirty duds to make a few extra quid.
The way he has turned out really is both astonishing and shameful.
God bless Mr Ferry indeed.

For anyone interested: a full page advert in The Times (UK) is asserted to cost between 16-17k (correct as of 2016 - may cost more now).
Regards,
FWD.

A full page advert in The Times (UK) is asserted to cost between 16-17k (correct as of 2016 - may cost more now).
Regards,
FWD.

Dickie Felton L O L :rofl:

The guy that got giddy and dropped Steve in the shit big time when he revealed the not very vegan catering requirements for Steve and Co at the Manchester arena.

I remember it well, me and BrummieBoy nailed Steve to the cross. :laughing:

It was hilarious, and put an end to the gimmick song Meat Is Muuuuuuuuurder.

I'm not Skinny, and never will be no matter how many times you tell me. I only have one login for this site. And if you're *That* smart you'll run the IP Addresses and know where I am, and that I ain't Skinny. Unless he lives next door to me. (Seems unlikely, to be honest)

Skinny, its been established that you have several IPs.

The guy that got giddy and dropped Steve in the shit big time when he revealed the not very vegan catering requirements for Steve and Co at the Manchester arena.

Skinny you should give this boor and rest and bring back Brummie Boy with his assistant "Sharon".
That way you can destroy comedy once and for all.

Get a grip again the spewing OF pish starts as jealous that he is coming back to the UK so spin , you twats will not stop this tour so F OFF and get on with your life. Moz lovers will prove you idiots and haters on this site wrong no bowing to the ASS WIPES. YESSSSS MOZZZZZ

Johnny Marr will have a lot more £ than that, also satisfaction in the music he makes, he'll go down as one of the greats. He is also scoring James Bond with Hans Zimmer, all the other soundtracks they have done together are great.

The trailer is out an no Johnny Le Pew. He has been booted.

Johnny Marr will have a lot more £ than that, also satisfaction in the music he makes, he'll go down as one of the greats. He is also scoring James Bond with Hans Zimmer, all the other soundtracks they have done together are great.
Yeah I wasn't looking properly just skimmed and thought it was $

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom