Morrissey and the Habsburg jaw from inbreeding revealed

A

Anonymous

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/science...yals-caused-deformity-known-Habsburg-jaw.html

The underbite jawline Morrissey is famous for before he had an operation to adjust it is in fact inherited from european royal family the Habsburg's. Science has now proved this to be true.

2-8.jpg

His ancestors:

21690242-7739531-image-m-35_1575247241389.jpg

21690252-7739531-image-a-36_1575247244790.jpg

What year did he have a jaw correction procedure done?

Photos should make us able to pinpoint the year.

Me and my mother had a friend who had her jaw corrected suffering from the Habsburg jaw. She was extremely depressed during the warm part of the year and even had electric shocks as treatment.

Morrissey is of course a spanish surname and the irish all come from Italy originally so there are interesting links here.

that's interesting. how embarrassing to have your face bear the evidence of your inbreeding. here these royals probably sat for these paintings thinking in their vanity that they were recording their likenesses for posterity, when in reality it was in aid of scientists analyzing the degree of their degeneration.

moz doesn't have the habsburg jaw though. he clearly doesn't have maxillary deficiency or an overhanging nose. besides, he's in proportion. he has a strong chin, but he also has a strong heavy forehead. you need a strong chin with a forehead like that.

the English royal family come from the habsburgs don't they? because there is one portrait on there that bears more than a passing resemblances to Charles and William..

that's interesting. how embarrassing to have your face bear the evidence of your inbreeding. here these royals probably sat for these paintings thinking in their vanity that they were recording their likenesses for posterity, when in reality it was in aid of scientists analyzing the degree of their degeneration.

moz doesn't have the habsburg jaw though. he clearly doesn't have maxillary deficiency or an overhanging nose. besides, he's in proportion. he has a strong chin, but he also has a strong heavy forehead. you need a strong chin with a forehead like that.
Moz did have the Habsburg jaw before his obvious procedure but you need to realise other features associated with it will disappear or change over generations and we are talking about a lot of time.

The jaw is the key here not the features you mention. Old pictures and videos of Moz are very revealing not least the video interviews when he was walking around Stretford on the Oxford Road Show.

The north is quite known for the Habsburg jaw and the singer of Everything but the girl is another famous case.

Picture-1.png

Underbite is not just some things some have it comes from inbreeding.

She happens to be his unknown sister.

morrissey-2.5.2013.jpg

Each surgeon was asked to look for 11 features of the 'Habsburg jaw' — properly known as 'mandibular prognathism' — and seven features of so-called maxillary deficiency, which included a prominent lower lip and and nose tip that overhangs.
The researchers detected a correlation between Mandibular prognathism and maxillary deficiency — suggesting that they likely have a shared genetic basis and that Habsburg jaw should be considered to cover both conditions.

Each surgeon was asked to look for 11 features of the 'Habsburg jaw' — properly known as 'mandibular prognathism' — and seven features of so-called maxillary deficiency, which included a prominent lower lip and and nose tip that overhangs.
The researchers detected a correlation between Mandibular prognathism and maxillary deficiency — suggesting that they likely have a shared genetic basis and that Habsburg jaw should be considered to cover both conditions.
We are talking about a very long time and many generations so many of the features will change. In some cases they might be worse but in most cases they will have become less prominent.

This case is interesting cause the jawline of Moz has changed dramatically so not many seem to realise he did have a procedure done on it.

It is no doubt he suffered from it but did something about it. He is of royal blood which I always suspected.

Should be
could be
would be

If and but and maybe.

The Habsburg jaw laid bare complete with the enlarged tongue that makes him lick his lips a lot.

Inbred slack jawed Morrissey!

When the BBC asked Moz to be on their heritage show he refused for the simple fact he wants his royal bloodline to be kept a secret.

Nope. Not seeing any correlation here.

Spam thread is spam...

Nope. Not seeing any correlation here.

Spam thread is spam...
This is not the living in denial thread. This is based on science so not a lefties thread either. People like that belong in the inbred thread.

This is not the living in denial thread. This is based on science so not a lefties thread either. People like that belong in the inbred thread.

The article doesn't even mention Morrissey...

Famous lyrics changed to be about him being a Habsberg:

"Irish blood english heart no I'm a Habsberg"

"The person underneath where does he go does he slide by the wayside or trip on my jaw and dies"

"You took me behind a disused railway line and I poked your eye out with my jaw oh no"

"Sheila take a Sheila take a bow before I kill you with my big jaw"

"I spent the day in bed my jaw has its own bed"

"I never had a bigger jaw ever"

Back
Top Bottom