"Morrissey and the Dummies" by Renaud Monfourny

UPDATE June 30:

Posted on Last of the Famous International Playboys / Tumblr:

The complete series of the “Morrissey & the Dummies" pics by Renaud Monfourny posted by joefrady on allyouneedismorrissey.com

Posted on Last of the Famous International Playboys / Tumblr:

"Morrissey and the Dummies" by Renaud Monfourny
Six portraits done in London in 1991.
Geneviève Chevalier & Florent Fajole, éditeurs, Oslo / Paris

monfourny1.jpg

monfourny2.jpg

monfourny3.jpg

monfourny4_large.jpg

monfourny5.jpg

monfourny6.jpg

monfourny7.jpg

Last edited:
Prophetic indeed = a perfect description of this website.

Beautiful. :o Way cuter than Ryan Gosling.

Re: "Morrissey and the Dummies" by Renaud Monfourny

I love these pictures! Very artistic. Morrissey looks so handsome.

Also, funny title:p

- - - Updated - - -

The bottom photo as featured on cover of Pregnant For The Last Time single release.

Those were the days

now He does 8 gigs in Chile

what's next 4 shows in Tahiti and 4 on Jamaica:(

Ludicrous post, as ever.

This photo was taken, i believe, in 91. You're from Belgium, right? At that stage Morrissey had only done one gig in Belgium, in Deinze, a couple on Holland.

In recent years he has played in Brussel's, Antwerp, various places in Holland...you've been spectacularly well off for gigs.

Are Morrissey fans in Chile somehow less deserving than those elsewhere?

Ludicrous post, as ever.

This photo was taken, i believe, in 91. You're from Belgium, right? At that stage Morrissey had only done one gig in Belgium, in Deinze, a couple on Holland.

In recent years he has played in Brussel's, Antwerp, various places in Holland...you've been spectacularly well off for gigs.

Are Morrissey fans in Chile somehow less deserving than those elsewhere?

I'm Dutch, and several times wrote that south americans enjoy the shows

you miss my point [yes I was in Utrecht may 1 1991]

don't you find it little too much to do 8 shows [intimate nights]to in 1 country
I've written also [well you don't read my comments lately] that his LA and NY shows [years ago[, only those and
you can find out on the tourhistory what happened and how much gigs were planned

that last line IS my point comparing to Chile, chances of poor sales, cancels, I bet He doesn't do all 8,
even I wish He's gonna do therm

OUT!: (

'and they say he's mentall'

Last edited:

don't you find it little too much to do 8 shows [intimate nights]to in 1 country
I've written also [well you don't read my comments lately] that his LA and NY shows [years ago[, only those and
you can find out on the tourhistory what happened and how much gigs were planned

that last line IS my point comparing to Chile, chances of poor sales, cancels, I bet He doesn't do all 8,

No i don't think it's ludicrous at all.

and how can i understand your point when it is written in gibberish?

For realism, in Morrissey's pose, the mannequins in pictures 4 and 6 should have been switched.

Thank you david.

Morrissey accidently stepped into the photo shoot for Upstairs at Erics

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom