Morrissey and Rick Astley

Some quiffs are bigger than others.....

See Moz has form for this kind of thing. (ie Lady Gaga) He was doing it 21 years ago! When Rick was BIG

Twins, I tells ya. What's behind the posting of this now, do you wonder? A harking back to former days, perhaps?

Perish the thought.

P.

P.S Oh, and some bastard's taken an axe to Rick's quiff.

Hmmm Morrissey really resembles someone in this photo. Can't quite put my finger on whom. And quite dashing too.

Ooooh I do love this photograph . . . Morrissey really really smiling :)

S W O O N

And with wee Rick Astley too . . . sigh . . . .

Rick was singing at Shugborough Hall, I wish Morrissey were with him, then we may walk in the rose garden behind the Hall in hidden aromatic romance blooms in the starlight and stones of mystery . . .

:sweet:

Ooooh I do love this photograph . . . Morrissey really really smiling :)

S W O O N

And with wee Rick Astley too . . . sigh . . . .

Rick was singing at Shugborough Hall, I wish Morrissey were with him, then we may walk in the rose garden behind the Hall in hidden aromatic romance blooms in the starlight and stones of mystery . . .

:sweet:

He was just at the Top Of The Pops studios love

That EMI meeting per chance?

It is slightly strange that morrissey would post this (TTY is his official outlet right?) but maybe he's been flicking through some old albums, or went to see peter kay when rick was supporting at the M.E.N

So you don't need to bother clicking on TTY
rick_astley_and_morrissey_at_top_of_the_pops_2.jpg

Never seen Morrissey look so happy.

Dave

My God, Morrissey's eyebrows! It looks like someone pasted bats' wings to his forehead. Loverly!

Twins, I tells ya. What's behind the posting of this now, do you wonder? A harking back to former days, perhaps?

Perish the thought.

P.

I swear it crossed my mind to message Julia on TTY the other night for a photograph, something innocuous, perhaps with Patti Smith, but ANYTHING, because times are lean for us. This is dated but fairly jolly, I think. It'll feed us for a few days. :)

P.S Oh, and some bastard's taken an axe to Rick's quiff.
:lbf:

what do you think they were talking about

Rick: Morrissey, I've been waiting to meet you ever since I made my debut in the business. Your album-- God, it's just like you said. They take and then they take in turn!

M: I know!

Rick: And they give you nothing real for yourself in return!

M: I know!

Rick: They'll use you, and they'll break you.

M: And they'll buy you and sell you and bill you for the pleasure and blah blah blah.

Rick: Yes! And make your parents cry. Oh, God how I relate to that song!

M: *sigh* Some people don't understand the urgency of life, Rick. But I...

Rick: Yes? Go on...do you want to tell me something?

M: I love you more than--

Rick: Really...?

M: Let me finish. I love you more than having my face eaten off by giant flesh-eating ants, but less than rectal bleeding.

Rick: What?

BBC Producer: Alright, Rick. You're on!

M: Don't let that swift eclipse torture you, son.

Thanks Dave2006 - that's a lovely enlargement you've got there. ;)

What a fresh-faced, deceptively wholesome little fella Morrissey looks - lop-sided toothy grin and all.

Makes me feel a bit wistful...

Back
Top Bottom