Morrissey Central MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING. (February 10, 2022)

7B8802CD-D5DC-4FAC-A686-78AAC513EDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
What’s she doing to his rear cleavage?

Look at me! I might not have a deal, and I'm less popular than tuberculosis, but here's a picture that shows I'm down with the kids, who all like Miley, right?
Look at me, I have no life, and I'm less popular than ever with my wife, but here's a comment that shows I'm still online fighting against a person by making sure dozens, maybe hundreds of people will see my message and that will change the world, right?

I see your Billie Eilish and I raise you.. Miley Cyrus

why do people think they know miley cirus,the only people who truly know her are family and friends,anything else is stuff they see in the media,and we all know how truthful that is.

Look at me! I might not have a deal, and I'm less popular than tuberculosis, but here's a picture that shows I'm down with the kids, who all like Miley, right?
Peter, I think it time that somebody told you...despite the voices in your head telling you otherwise, you are not Morrissey.

This is what Morrissey should be posting. Not a f***ing pic of him and Miley!

Haha 'smiley virus', that is brilliant. I'd say she'd induce a migraine on a rock. Still I wouldn't mind a reel around the fountain with her.

Fifteen minutes with you
Oh, well, I wouldn't say no
Please don't

Morrissey has had many photos with many different pop stars over the years. Did you say this all those years ago when he had a photo with Rick Astley you utter utter bellend.

Look at me, I have no life, and I'm less popular than ever with my wife, but here's a comment that shows I'm still online fighting against a person by making sure dozens, maybe hundreds of people will see my message and that will change the world, right?
Battling Nazi's is a helluva drug.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom