Morrissey Central MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING. (February 10, 2022)

7B8802CD-D5DC-4FAC-A686-78AAC513EDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
Yes he looked younger and healthier in this picture. He seems to have aged a lot in the last 4 years.
It happens
You mean the last 4 years in which he was completely misunderstood and ALL statements of him were twisted in the media?

Last edited:
They are pictured at Andrew Watt's studio - so it's circa Bonfire sessions.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Look at me! I might not have a deal, and I'm less popular than tuberculosis, but here's a picture that shows I'm down with the kids, who all like Miley, right?

WTF he is popular with Miley (y)
0 photos of LePepe and Billie Eilish :lbf:

:hammer:

More proof of Morrissey's hypocrisy .he used to talk trash about her calling her smiley virus. But who hasn't he trash talked.

More proof of Morrissey's hypocrisy .he used to talk trash about her calling her smiley virus. But who hasn't he trash talked.

o_O
now skinny and frankenstein are dissing on Miley:lbf:
i guess Miley hasnt made the imaginary trips around the caribbean and africa like those two havenots have:lbf:
FFS dont you know Moz is an icon and everyone want to make a photo with him?

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Thanks for everyone's information. Without this site I wouldn't know what to make of most of the posts on Morrissey Central!

What could he possibly say to her that she’d understand? He has always made fun of her in the media, and she’s a known poser. 😒

Hey! Sam’s getting better at these photoshops!

And Miley ain’t even dead yet.

Haha 'smiley virus', that is brilliant. I'd say she'd induce a migraine on a rock. Still I wouldn't mind a reel around the fountain with her.

Fifteen minutes with you
Oh, well, I wouldn't say no

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom