Morrissey Central MORRISSEY AND MILEY CYRUS, RELAXING. (February 10, 2022)

7B8802CD-D5DC-4FAC-A686-78AAC513EDEA.jpeg

Last edited:
I didn’t want to say anything before about this photograph taken, because it upset and startled me.

There isn’t any reason to believe he collaborated with her, is there?

But she didn’t have that hair in 2018 this is 2020 or after
She had various hair styles in 2018. It changed many times through that year. This is definitely an old photo. Look at Morrissey compared to now.

Not sure what the point is of posting an old photo on the site. PR attempt by nephew sam but not really well thought out.

The image of Morrissey & Miley is at Andrew Watt's studio and is circa Bonfire sessions (late '20 in to early '21).
Regards,
FWD.

You mean the last 4 years in which he was completely misunderstood and ALL statements of him were twisted in the media?
so only the past 4 years? Surely his victim complex has run for much longer than that? I think most statements in the last 4 years have been on his own web site under the glorious control of PR nephew.

I wonder if he is aware she has stated in many interviews since last year that she stopped being a vegan because it made her sick.

Miley might not have many fans round here, but I’m wondering what people make of her contribution here? Perhaps we must wait for the completed studio version before we make a final appraisal.

Putting aside some our reservations, it is still encouraging to see Morrissey bring some popular talent into the mix, which further suggests he is not quite a pariah within the industry, despite what the media might make out. For this reason, I’m glad Miley is on the track, and her role is appropriate given the deliberate, giddy pop direction of the track.

Surely we can expect the single to drop soon? Morrissey continues to be a mystery, and Bonfire remains my most anticipated album of the month/year/decade/delete as appropriate.

(Where is the A$AP track?)

Miley might not have many fans round here, but I’m wondering what people make of her contribution here? Perhaps we must wait for the completed studio version before we make a final appraisal.

Putting aside some our reservations, it is still encouraging to see Morrissey bring some popular talent into the mix, which further suggests he is not quite a pariah within the industry, despite what the media might make out. For this reason, I’m glad Miley is on the track, and her role is appropriate given the deliberate, giddy pop direction of the track.

Surely we can expect the single to drop soon? Morrissey continues to be a mystery, and Bonfire remains my most anticipated album of the month/year/decade/delete as appropriate.

(Where is the A$AP track?)
so you mean it's a pr gimmick? Does he really need a dull pop star to gain credit? Pop stars thicker than pig shit

so you mean it's a pr gimmick? Does he really need a dull pop star to gain credit? Pop stars thicker than pig shit
Be open minded! Did you listen her last album? It’s a little bit rock sound. It’s something different from her past work. I think she’s not Disney girl anymore or whatever she was.

The thing is, Morrissey can record whoever he wants with . Whether it is good or not is another matter. I would find a dozen other female singer with whom I would like Moz to sing. He chose Miley Virus now and Thelma Houston earlier . I can't help it. Veronica will not gain new fans for Morrissey, nor will it increase Miley's fanbase. Let's wait for the single. Let it be soon .

I don’t think it’s a cynical decision at all. Clearly, the two have some rapport and admiration for each other. I’m just pleased that Morrissey is able to do collaborations with big artists, as it shows a congenial side to him that sometimes goes unappreciated.

There are many PR own goals with Morrissey, unfortunately. He’s trying to get his record out without an effective PR machine. The title and the associated track risk courting the sort of controversy that is beyond the management of PR. I am hoping he surprises us all with this one, and I am specifically interested in how this particular track unfolds.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom