Morrissey and Lou Reed photo

• Thread starter alcoholic afternoons
  • Start date
Photo of the day: Morrissey with Lou Reed. Hop Farm? - somedizzywhore.com

I found this on a Lou Reed forum. Never seen this before but it must be from Hop Farm.

morrissey_loureed.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and so???

one rich bastard knows another

now theres a surprise

Well, this forum is not about you..take it or leave it.. And anyway, i don't think most people like reading the word "bastards" when it comes to people who have contributed so much in music. It's at least irrelevant.

QUOTE: "Anonymous - Today, 03:35 PM Originally Posted by Anonymous

what has this place to do with music
and what has two ageing stars with swiss bank accounts have to do with me? "

=================

Why are you here??? Go someplace you like.

I'm really pissed off: I rushed to be out of the shower in time for Doc Martin (it was due to begin at 4:35) and Midsomer Murders is still on! Why are ITV's programmes running late? Anybody know?

Midsomer Murders is terrible at the best of times and this episode looks as though it's only halfway through (another person's just been murdered - at a garden féte or something). Bloody hell.

last i heard 13 were dead in midsomer

ive been listening to my brother jake by free

thats chill out music

sublime

I'm really pissed off: I rushed to be out of the shower in time for Doc Martin (it was due to begin at 4:35) and Midsomer Murders is still on! Why are ITV's programmes running late? Anybody know?

Midsomer Murders is terrible at the best of times and this episode looks as though it's only halfway through (another person's just been murdered - at a garden féte or something). Bloody hell.

Lou still does his gigs,all the dope he consumed in his Andy Warhol time with charming Nico:tears:..., so healthy living Morrissey has at least 20 years to go:thumb:

Last edited:
last i heard 13 were dead in midsomer

ive been listening to my brother jake by free

thats chill out music

sublime

I only tuned in at 4:35, so I dunno how many are already dead. I'd be really surprised if it were as many as thirteen, though! The population of Midsomer scarcely numbers thirteen!

Bizarrely, Bergerac's just burst into someone's house to find a man in his 40s in a clinch with an OAP. It's all decidedly odd.

f***ing brilliant! Midsomer Murders finished (at last!) an hour late and now, to add insult to injury, they're showing something called Ladies Of Letters, if you please! No sign of Doc Martin and they didn't even have the decency to offer an explanation. Arseholes.

Well i think someone must have pointed out to Morrissey that that was Lou Reed. Because he looks a shadow of his former self. How cruel the years can be.

Well i think someone must have pointed out to Morrissey that that was Lou Reed. Because he looks a shadow of his former self. How cruel the years can be.

But did you see the state of Morrissey in that picture of him with Joey Barton??

Yay! My first thread is on the main page! Thanks to the somedizzywhore site.. :o :p

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom