Morrissey and Johnny go to the zoo!...1984

• Thread starter Black Country Woman
  • Start date
B

Black Country Woman

Morrissey and Johnny go to the zoo with some children where they meet Sandy Shaw and do a brief version of 'Jeanne.' - April 1984

Bizarre vintage footage of Morrissey and Marr on a school trip to Kew Gardens in London!. Haven't seen this discussed before. Some other stuff on the site which hosts ripped T.V shows. Poor quality from someone's VHS but still amazing to see.

Go to www.youtube.com and search under Morrissey.

> Morrissey and Johnny go to the zoo with some children where they meet
> Sandy Shaw and do a brief version of 'Jeanne.' - April 1984

> Bizarre vintage footage of Morrissey and Marr on a school trip to Kew
> Gardens in London!. Haven't seen this discussed before. Some other stuff
> on the site which hosts ripped T.V shows. Poor quality from someone's VHS
> but still amazing to see.

> Go to www.youtube.com and search under Morrissey.

I've just finished watching it , that's a bit spooky ! There are some pretty good Morrissey videos on there.
I also watched the ' I love 84 ' clip about The Smiths , I had seen it before but i had forgot how much of a wanker Robert Elms was. Also that so called rock chick Mary -Ann Hobbs dissing Moz. The silly old hack.

> I've just finished watching it , that's a bit spooky ! There are some
> pretty good Morrissey videos on there.
> I also watched the ' I love 84 ' clip about The Smiths , I had seen it
> before but i had forgot how much of a wanker Robert Elms was. Also that so
> called rock chick Mary -Ann Hobbs dissing Moz. The silly old hack.

I wonder if anyone can upload that barmy clip of Morrissey being 'interviewed' by Margi Clarke (of Letter to Brezhnev fame)? I seem to remember Morrissey chasing her down a beach screaming 'Margox! Margox!' and getting quite hysterical at meeting her finally. If my brain recalls correctly, when she was a mad punkette she called herself Margox and was spotted by the young Morrissey on the Manx/Scally scuzzy punk scene. Strange, but I don't remember him ever mentioning her again. She briefly became a soap star in some awful British show.
If anyone has it and can upload it to 'youtube.com' i think everyone would enjoy - except perhaps Morrissey!

> I've just finished watching it , that's a bit spooky ! There are some
> pretty good Morrissey videos on there.
> I also watched the ' I love 84 ' clip about The Smiths , I had seen it
> before but i had forgot how much of a wanker Robert Elms was. Also that so
> called rock chick Mary -Ann Hobbs dissing Moz. The silly old hack.

I wonder if anyone can upload that barmy clip of Morrissey being 'interviewed' by Margi Clarke (of Letter to Brezhnev fame)? I seem to remember Morrissey chasing her down a beach screaming 'Margox! Margox!' and getting quite hysterical at meeting her finally. If my brain recalls correctly, when she was a mad punkette she called herself Margox and was spotted by the young Morrissey on the Manx/Scally scuzzy punk scene. Strange, but I don't remember him ever mentioning her again. She briefly became a soap star in some awful British show.
If anyone has it and can upload it to 'youtube.com' i think everyone would enjoy - except perhaps Morrissey!

Back
Top Bottom