Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Haha yeah lighten up! It's only an article about pedophilia, lets all just have a bit of fun!!

cliff-richard-funky-hands-o.gif

Haha yeah lighten up! It's only an article about pedophilia, lets all just have a bit of fun!!

Also lol at the apples and oranges comment, coming from the person who had to be repeatedly told what the actual argument is because you couldn't comprehend the difference between what you thought it was and what it actually was.

Of course it isn't relevant to my fandom, but that ISN'T THE ISSUE. Holy shit, how f***ing dumb are you? Apples and oranges comment right back at you. This is a moral argument, it isn't about fandom. The fact that by your own comment there you would think it must be relevant to David's fandom (and yours?) is kind of worrying though.

huh2-from-the-politicalcarnivaldotnet.jpg

I understand what you're saying, but if that's what they're inclined to do as a result of content I don't see why they can't express that. Or do you mean it's the same person repeatedly posting it?

I think it's the same person posting it, an attempt at suggestive manipulation.

For all intents and purposes, Cliff Richard is not on the radar in the States. When I lived in the UK I was always surprised at what a popular (even beloved) guy he is. He's always struck me as more than a bit 'meh'.

Anyway, he had a couple of hit records here decades ago, but by and large he's not particularly well-known. We'll see if this news saturates the US market.

I think it's the same person posting it, an attempt at suggestive manipulation.

Ohhhh, right.

I hope you don't mind a compliment CG, but while I'm here I want to let you know how much your clear and concise arguments on this topic are appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes satisfaction in your ability to wade through the side-stepping bullshit and stay on point.

Ohhhh, right.

I hope you don't mind a compliment CG, but while I'm here I want to let you know how much your clear and concise arguments on this topic are appreciated. I'm sure I'm not the only one who takes satisfaction in your ability to wade through the side-stepping bullshit and stay on point.

My brother is an attorney, we used to play LOGIC in the car on long rides. :p When we weren't punching each other of course.

. This is a moral argument, it isn't about fandom. The fact that by your own comment there you would think it must be relevant to David's fandom (and yours?) is kind of worrying though.

Bingo. It is a moral argument--to you--precisely because of the subject matter the link directs one to. Not because an administrator posted a iffy news item form an unreliable, illegitimate personal blog.

You are letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Step away from the computer. Go get some fresh air. This is a moral crusade that you cannot win. If you really care about the detrimental effects of pedophilia on society, become an activist IRL. Moz doesn't care that you are spending your Saturday online defending his honor on some fansite. He doesn't even know you exist. Put your energy into things that REALLY matter and where you can make a TANGIBLE difference.

Bingo. It is a moral argument--to you--precisely because of the subject matter the link directs one to. Not because an administrator posted a iffy news item form an unreliable, illegitimate personal blog.

You are letting your emotions cloud your judgment. Step away from the computer. Go get some fresh air. This is a moral crusade that you cannot win. If you really care about the detrimental effects of pedophilia on society, become an activist IRL. Moz doesn't care that you are spending your Saturday online defending his honor on some fansite. He doesn't even know you exist. Put your energy into things that REALLY matter and where you can make a TANGIBLE difference.

Stop making this about pedophilia. Maybe we should be asking why you are obsessed with the topic and keep trying to steer it towards pedophilia? Did daddy diddle daughter upper-class habitus style? Do you want to suck off your son so you'll fit in with the cool kids? What's really going here? Let's DISCUSS this Jehne! LET'S DISCUSS THESE CLAIMS I JUST MADE. DON'T LET EMOTIONS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT. LET'S MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

Sadly your brother is something and you sit here ALL day ,must have punched you in your head too many times(hopefully)

I keep busy. Also USMC paid for his post grad, I wasn't stupid enough to join the army to fund my education.

Stop making this about pedophilia. Maybe we should be asking why you are obsessed with the topic and keep trying to steer it towards pedophilia? Did daddy diddle daughter upper-class habitus style? Do you want to suck off your son so you'll fit in with the cool kids? What's really going here? Let's DISCUSS this Jehne! LET'S DISCUSS THESE CLAIMS I JUST MADE. DON'T LET EMOTIONS CLOUD YOUR JUDGEMENT. LET'S MAKE THIS ABOUT YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU.

Seriously. This is what you resort to to win an argument? That is not winning. Not even close. In fact, you just lost a bit of credibility there in the eyes of many, I am sure. Shame. You were doing so well.

Seriously. This is what you resort to to win an argument? That is not winning. Not even close. In fact, you just lost a bit of credibility there in the eyes of many, I am sure. Shame. You were doing so well.

I'm making a point. Can you illustrate what that point is?

David T told me he is considering taking the news article in question off of the news page earlier today. He said this was not something that he normally considers doing but that as the reaction has been so strong he is considering it. Lets see what he decides.

I love this famous quote: - "Tell those that hate you to go f*** themselves, get laid or a hobby, have a large cheese Pizza and Lager and tell the despicable c***s to Kiss your arse, then kiss it again" Not sure who said it, some great philosopher, like Cheryl Fernandez-Versini or Nicola McClean, but I do agree in principal. Big Smiley Face.

I posted that before you amended your post I was responding to, you tool.

Wait, what? what you quoted and what I posted is the exact same thing? Idiot.

Holy f***ing shit, see? This is why you're a grade A moron, you have been told about 20 times by different people that THIS IS NOT THE ARGUMENT!

Last edited:
David T told me he is considering taking the news article in question off of the news page earlier today. He said this was not something that he normally considers doing but that as the reaction has been so strong he is considering it. Lets see what he decides.
I am delighted he let it stay on so long, as it confirms and validates Morrissey's acceptable dislike of this Hate Site, not Fan Site, as this has proved. He has evidence now to take things further.

Perfect illustration, but oh, the heads it will fly right over.

(10 alliterative points to CG.)

I'm betting davidt's persecution complex wins the day and it stays.

Back
Top Bottom