Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

This site has really gone to shit now. What a joke.

You are so right.....so many in this thread agree with you...and yet.

This thread should be removed.....it only confirms what Morrissey has said about david t.

Hey...but people are talking about him(david t).....therefore he is .....somebody.

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

There have been rumours about Cliff, Boothby and the Elm Guest House for DECADES. Get your facts straight. Imbecile. For the record, and I hate to break this to you, if a man rapes an underage boy, he is, by definition, a homosexual paedophile, just as Gary Glitter (was he busy during the Morrissey tour?) is a heterosexual paedophile.

These rumours you speak of are probably only known to tinfoil hatted idiots like the guy who wrote the article this thread is based on. I've never heard them.

As for the other stuff you wrote, please don't patronise me.

Last edited:
So, pretty unanimous here that you've f***ed up big time David. My guess is that you're enjoying being the news or you might have seen sense and removed this piece of shit from the front page.

(It's usually at this point that DavidT will reply pointing out that one person agrees with him so that makes it ok).

You're being looked at in a new light from now on and it's not pretty.

PS Just realised it was submitted anonymously as well...another argument of Davidt crumbles in to dust.

Today, we all got a look in the window of what Morrissey faces too often. It was sickening and uncalled for. Morrissey Solo and members were let down.

Agree totally. We were let down. When Moz had a rant about Moz Solo site and it's posters I felt hard done by and slightly offended. Today I feel that even the decent fans have been let down by the inclusion of such a smear campaign on the main page of a fan site. For David to say 'I just post the news' isn't bloody good enough. I'm sorry but we are all guilty by association now. David: you are in danger of losing visitors to this site. Is the rot setting in to this site? I don't remember this place being so hateful when it first started. The age of innocence is well and truly over.

Good or bad this is news and should be posted. However, it's the jealous pathetic trolls that are the problem. This news story should be looked at as comical, but the haters are using it to insight the fans.

Good or bad this is news and should be posted. However, it's the jealous pathetic trolls that are the problem. This news story should be looked at as comical, but the haters are using it to insight the fans.

I'm sorry but how is it news? The article makes sensationalist claims based on extremely tenuous links and very easy coincidences. The article is also two moths old so therefore it's hardly current.

I don't think an article relating to an act as abhorrent as paedophilia should have been linked to. What's comical about child abuse?

The title of the post is designed to shock the reader, in true journalistic fashion.

I don't believe this would have been posted on this site a few years back. I believe This is now about an agenda.

No it is not. He is the administrator. Not the editor. Nor the person who tells/decides us what is legit or not. Are we free thinking folks or docile bodies?

Remarkably stupid. David, WITHOUT QUESTION, decides on content.

What absolute trash. Linking to an article that is homophobic and anti Semitic. Why does David Cameron's faith matter. It also does not have one single fact on it. This is honestly embarrassing for this site and this site is mostly terrible. You really should be ashamed of posting that it murders all credibility. Are you gonna start posting links to morrissey's ties to chemtrails and the nwo order next??? What a f***ing joke.

This isn't news. It is verbal diarrhoea. It is filth. It is beneath us. Next time I fart maybe I should put a post-it as news on my fridge.

David hates Morrissey and he wants people to think he is a paedophile and he also really wants people to think Morrissey tried to put a hit out on him. He's desparate for people to believe this. That's what I deduce from his passive aggressive comments in the last few weeks anyway.

I promoted the item not as news but as something of interest but I know the mention of the topic upsets some people. A site is making some links, in light of the recent Cliff Richard connection. Make what you want out of it or ignore it, I am glad you can easily dismiss it.

So nothing to say of the homophobic and anti-Semitic talk in such article or is that ok for you to promote as well??

I think the person that runs this site gets joy from slinging arrows at Morrissey. He doesn't keep this site open because he's a fan. Anyone without blinders on can see it a mile away. This is definitely NOT a fan site. And for it to be promoted as one is very disingenuous.

I'm sorry but how is it news? The article makes sensationalist claims based on extremely tenuous links and very easy coincidences. The article is also two moths old so therefore it's hardly current.

I don't think an article relating to an act as abhorrent as paedophilia should have been linked to. What's comical about child abuse?

The title of the post is designed to shock the reader, in true journalistic fashion.

I don't believe this would have been posted on this site a few years back. I believe This is now about an agenda.

Yes...and this is why I joined in the trouncing of david t.

I thought we all together could get him to see that this smacks of an agenda......it obviously does.

I was wrong, he will not remove it.......So it remains here on the main page.

This isn't "news". It is a theory posted on someone's personal blog.

When the article about some of the crew not being paid was posted, it actually had a confirmed crew member making the claims and was listed as a "rumor".

When the article speculating about Morrissey having a secret health problem was posted, it was actually originally posted by a semi-legitimate site.

When the article about Morrissey trying to put a hit out on DavidT was posted, it actually had some basis on claims made in a lawsuit by a former employee.

But this? News?!
This is nothing. This is pedestrian. This is repugnant.

I think the person that runs this site gets joy from slinging arrows at Morrissey. He doesn't keep this site open because he's a fan. Anyone without blinders on can see it a mile away. This is definitely NOT a fan site. And for it to be promoted as one is very disingenuous.

It's not always been like this. All the good ones are dead (or at least, their profiles are!)

Regardless of the content it is news. It's news about a stupid journalist making comical allegations. Don't twist my words dickhead. I never said child abuse is comical, I said accusing Morrissey of it is comical.

Why has the offending article STILL not been removed from the news page despite the overwhelming views of this site's patrons and its moderator? David can you explain why 'you know best'?

No smoke without fire...

ereon9.jpg

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom