Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

I personally don't access the site through the main page so I could give a rodent's behind where it is posted. Content is content. Again, I am suggesting that a little ability to censor and decide what is legitimate news or just speculation is in order. Seems to me that the posters here want to be spoon-fed what the 'truth' is and not decide for themselves. This is lazy and dangerous.

So if a nutcase vagrant is rambling in the street about Morrissey killing Princess Diana, do you think it should be taken down and posted on here as 'news' so that people can decide for themselves whether or not Morrissey killed Princess Diana?
God, you're thick.

This "story" has now been posted onto the Morrissey-Solo Facebook page, so 3,085 people will now receive this on their newsfeeds, and out of those a few are likely to even share it.

This is disgraceful . Sad , sad, sad!

You people have no ability to censor and think critically for yourselves. The blog is lame: the opinions of one attention starved person winding us all up for the thrill of it. Perhaps they don't even truly believe what they are saying. Who here even remotely thinks Moz is a pedophile? Not me. Why is this blog post so threatening? Do you really think it is going to convince others that he is? I don't. Only ignorant simpletons who are already prejudiced against the man will even give any consideration to it.

Ignore it. Or set the blogger straight.

My guess is that this thread, and the hysteria and controversy that has ensued for davidt posting it on the main page, is going to make the 'news', furthering the discussion and outcry. Not a bad thing. I am glad to be reminded that there are delusional, paranoid, homophobic idiots online spreading hate and lies. Thanks davidt for bringing it to our attention.

Of course the blog is lame and is full of shit. What I object to is the owner of this website posting it on the front page and giving it a prize place for everyone to see. No notice about it being a vile piece of trash, just throw it on up there because it creates a stir and gives David more website hits which is what he's after. Ignoring it would be not posting it here in there first place, giving so many more people access to read it than would have ever seen it in the first place. Of course I don't think it means that David believes everything written there or anything like that, but he is using it for his own purpose. Really, really low move by David.

I personally don't access the site through the main page so I could give a rodent's behind where it is posted. Content is content. Again, I am suggesting that a little ability to censor and decide what is legitimate news or just speculation is in order. Seems to me that the posters here want to be spoon-fed what the 'truth' is and not decide for themselves. This is lazy and dangerous.

That's David's job.

Nope. That's David's job not to feed it to us.

Why? It's out there anyway. This is a Morrissey discussion site. For the first time in ages there seems to be consensus the linked story is nuts and Morrissey is innocent of any wrongdoing.

It is actually quite nice that finally, after tour cancellations, idiotic statements, accusations of financial impropriety and even possible conspiracy to murder, and then releasing World Peace, we have finally reached a point where we can all agree: Morrissey does not shag kids, despite finding himself resorting to making up bizarre new words such as humasexual to explain what gets him off.

The comments don't change the fact it's on the main page, you decaying old f***wit!!!
f***ing hell, how thick???

Eurgh you again, I'm in my twenties, I'm a lot younger than you by the sounds of your bitterness towards the aged.

This "story" has now been posted onto the Morrissey-Solo Facebook page, so 3,085 people will now receive this on their newsfeeds, and out of those a few are likely to even share it.

Really? WOW! This is so wrong? Davidt be careful if Moz notices this!
This thing should be on the deeps of "The Pigsty" forums but no out of this site

Yeah...food for the brain pans that think this should be considered a legitimate post...on a Morrissey fan site.

Is that your real name?

I wonder if David T is promoting this (headline news story, Facebook page) as a means of getting back at Morrissey? We all know that once this connection is made in peoples' minds, it's difficult (if not impossible) to remove it. I attempted to post this theory anonymously earlier (because I'm not using my computer and couldn't be bothered to log in), but it didn't get passed the mods/censors (so much for being a place where you can say what you want...), which only makes me think it's likely to be right.

No it is not. He is the administrator. Not the editor. Nor the person who tells/decides us what is legit or not. Are we free thinking folks or docile bodies?

Mainpage article suggestion:

MORRISSEY CAUGHT MASTURBATING IN PUBLIC?

:straightface:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if David T is promoting this (headline news story, Facebook page) as a means of getting back at Morrissey? We all know that once this connection is made in peoples' minds, it's difficult (if not impossible) to remove it. I attempted to post this theory anonymously earlier (because I'm not using my computer and couldn't be bothered to log in), but it didn't get passed the mods/censors (so much for being a place where you can say what you want...), which only makes me think it's likely to be right.

You're making a mountain out of a mole hill. You should really stop what you're doing.

Of course the blog is lame and is full of shit. What I object to is the owner of this website posting it on the front page and giving it a prize place for everyone to see. No notice about it being a vile piece of trash, just throw it on up there because it creates a stir and gives David more website hits which is what he's after. Ignoring it would be not posting it here in there first place, giving so many more people access to read it than would have ever seen it in the first place. Of course I don't think it means that David believes everything written there or anything like that, but he is using it for his own purpose. Really, really low move by David.

Censorship belongs in totalitarian states such as North Korea, or the Morrissey tour bus. Not here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom