Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Ah, that explains the hero complex.

Everybody is somebody's hero. Aren't you your son's hero?

Didn't you have a hero growing up.

In fact, if you think about it...all human culture from the beginning to now is based on a hero system.

That's how we learn to be the people we are now.

But as you grow you realize that you have to step up and stand for something on your own....or you'll fall for anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the record I never commented on "false logic" regarding the terms of service argument. You can't just make blanket "false logic" statements. You have to break down an argument sentence by sentence.

For the record I never commented on "false logic" regarding the terms of service argument. You can't just make blanket "false logic" statements. You have to break down an argument sentence by sentence.

I know that....I get tired of going over the same thing again and again.

Some anonymous poster brought up the Terms of Service and I didn't realize that david t. had a set of rules that he flagrantly violated here with this article and thread

IMG_0154.jpg
realitybites;1986870025 You do not shave your head because you are a young punk or a skinhead. You shave it because you are a middle aged balding man and you have no other choice but to do the combover said:
Here you go RB...see if this works

I'm not sure whether my comment will stand out, but I feel I must give my point of view. Simply, I think it was wrong for this to be listed as a news story on this site. A site which is a go to place to get the latest morrissey news.

David - if you were an editor of a newspaper and this story was brought to your attention, would you dedicate any resources to it and print it? I think seeing this in a newspaper/magazine would be ridiculous to anyone with a logical sense of judgement. If you would print it, then I question if you are capable of deciding what stories are newsworthy for the site.

Any chance of an answer to my question, David? Having journalist experience, i'm genuinely interested by your answer.

I shave my head....because when it's 90 degrees in the shade and there's a fire....this helmet is unbearable.

I'm a firefighter.

Oh well I tried to post a pic....I'll figure it out later,

I think I saw you in The Sopranos.

Everybody is somebody's hero. Aren't you your son's hero?

I am not a hero in my son's eyes. I am an intelligent, loving, funny, energetic, creative woman who makes mistakes and is capable of admitting to them. A person who can get upset but also forgive. Who has many strengths and many flaws. In other words, he has a very realistic picture of who I really am. Always has. He does not place me on a pedestal. He places me in his heart as someone worth loving and caring about because he is respected and loved by me. We have a healthy, reciprocal, mother/son relationship.

Didn't you have a hero growing up.

No, I didn't. And still have no heroes. There are people I admire and respect. And I have had role models throughout the years--mentors. I was raised in an atheist home. Wasn't indoctrinated to worship idols. Neither was my son. And neither of us are into comic books.

In fact, if you think about it...all human culture from the beginning to now is based on a hero system.

That is called religion.

That's who we learn to be the people we are now.

That is how you were raised. That is why you have a hero complex. You have both heroes and wish to be a hero yourself--saving Solo from the evil that has befallen upon it. You can't save it. Looks like you can't even save yourself.

But as you grow you realize that you have to step up and stand for something on your own....or you'll fall for anything.

Yes, but this is a silly battle for you to fight. Aren't there some fires in Florida in need of extinguishing?

I am not a hero in my son's eyes. I am an intelligent, loving, funny, energetic, creative woman who makes mistakes and is capable of admitting to them. A person who can get upset but also forgive. Who has many strengths and many flaws. In other words, he has a very realistic picture of who I really am. Always has. He does not place me on a pedestal. He places me in his heart as someone worth loving and caring about because he is respected and loved by me. We have a healthy, reciprocal, mother/son relationship.
No, I didn't. And still have no heroes. There are people I admire and respect. And I have had role models throughout the years--mentors. I was raised in an atheist home. Wasn't indoctrinated to worship idols. Neither was my son. And neither of us are into comic books

That is called religion

That is how you were raised. That is why you have a hero complex. You have both heroes and wish to be a hero yourself--saving Solo from the evil that has befallen upon it. You can't save it. Looks like you can't even save yourself.
Yes, but this is a silly battle for you to fight. Aren't there some fires in Florida in need of extinguishing?

Well... you were wrong about the Rogaine...and why I shave my head. And you are wrong about many things...but you won't admit it.

Role models, mentors..parental figures...another way of saying heroes. The way you act on this site....you obviously have one hero...david t. You defend him even when he is a failed hero to just about everybody else here. Except the trolls,

You are obviously angry...because some hero..role model, mentor, lover or friend... let you down. Maybe you feel let down by God. You're all alone and you feel angry as hell. Trapped in a world you don't understand.

You need something to hold on to.....but david t. is an anchor not life preserver.

Many people think when you say heroes you are talking about comic book or movie heroes. Heroes are all around us..

"We can be heroes...just for one day."

The general consensus appears to be 'no'. However, the controller of this site thinks it is interesting and, indeed, newsworthy, that anyone, anywhere on the internet happens to think Morrissey is a paedophile.

So, the precedent has been set. Anybody, anywhere can blog any scurrilous invention about Morrissey, anonymously post it here, and David is duty bound to publish in the interest of free speech and curiosity, ignoring his own Terms of Use.

If I were to create a blog entitled morrisseyrapesbabies.com, filled with insane, unproven bile, and drop the link into an anonymous post, David would feel the need to link to it. Because it would doubtless prove to be an interesting read.

And, apparently, by questioning David's judgement in this matter, I am:

• Undermining the principles of free speech
  • Ignoring all the hard work David has put into this site over the years
  • Incapable of critical thinking with regard to Morrissey
  • Oblivious to the fact that this is David's own, private website and he can do what he likes
  • Intellectually incapable of exploring the very idea of paedophilia without collapsing into group-think hysteria

In a nutshell, David has f***ed up. He should admit it, apologise and move on.

Yes, best post by far.

Well... you were wrong about the Rogaine...and why I shave my head. And you are wrong about many things...but you won't admit it.

I admit when I am wrong. You attempted to post a picture. I did not see it. What were you trying to prove?

Role models, mentors..parental figures...another way of saying heroes.

No, it isn't. Hero: A hero refers to characters who, in the face of danger and adversity or from a position of weakness, display courage and the will for self-sacrifice—that is, heroism—for some greater good of all humanity. This definition originally referred to martial courage or excellence but extended to more general moral excellence.

You are trying to be a hero to this site. Rescuing it from its perceived moral decrepitude. Because you think you have moral excellence over the members and David. If you are trying to be a role model, you are failing. Mentor? Hardly. That would imply you have some expertise or insight to teach. You don't. Parental figure? If you mean as in paternalistic, I will give you that much.

The way you act on this site....you obviously have one hero...david t. You defend him even when he is a failed hero to just about everybody else here. Except the trolls,

Um, no.

You are obviously angry...because some hero..role model, mentor, lover or friend... let you down. Maybe you feel let down by God. You're all alone and you feel angry as hell. Trapped in a world you don't understand.

A well-worn Christian cliche used by dimwitted folks who can't get their heads around atheism. Lesson #1: If you don't place anyone on a pedestal, they can't fall off and crush you.

You need something to hold on to.....but david t. is an anchor not life preserver.

Many people think when you say heroes you are talking about comic book or movie heroes. Heroes are all around us..

"We can be heroes...just for one day."

Corny.

The general consensus appears to be 'no'. However, the controller of this site thinks it is interesting and, indeed, newsworthy, that anyone, anywhere on the internet happens to think Morrissey is a paedophile.

So, the precedent has been set. Anybody, anywhere can blog any scurrilous invention about Morrissey, anonymously post it here, and David is duty bound to publish in the interest of free speech and curiosity, ignoring his own Terms of Use.

If I were to create a blog entitled morrisseyrapesbabies.com, filled with insane, unproven bile, and drop the link into an anonymous post, David would feel the need to link to it. Because it would doubtless prove to be an interesting read.

And, apparently, by questioning David's judgement in this matter, I am:

• Undermining the principles of free speech
  • Ignoring all the hard work David has put into this site over the years
  • Incapable of critical thinking with regard to Morrissey
  • Oblivious to the fact that this is David's own, private website and he can do what he likes
  • Intellectually incapable of exploring the very idea of paedophilia without collapsing into group-think hysteria

In a nutshell, David has f***ed up. He should admit it, apologise and move on.

New page.

I post with my real name....Cornpone.

Were you gonna throw that can of gasoline or were you just huffing?

You do realise putting that on and running down the road shouting "ding-a-ling" doesn't make you a fireman, don't you?

I can't imagine a British firefighter being allowed out on a call in that tatty old thing. I doubt any self-respecting US department would allow it either. It doesn't even look safe.

I knew a bloke who was fired from his firefighter job. His snooker wasn't of the required standard.

View attachment 32709

Here you go RB...see if this works

How does a pic of a helmet demonstrate why you shave your head? Most of the firefighters I have seen in real life and in the news had hair. You seem to be the exception. Not the rule. That helmet proves nothing. It does not prove that you are not balding. It does not prove you have not purchased Rogaine. Post a pic of yourself now--in the Member's Pics thread with a newspaper with the date. Then post another a month from now after you refrained from shaving. I will be able to tell by where the fuzz is if you have male patterned baldness or not. That would be the way to prove that you shave it for the reason you claim and no other.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom