Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Sadly your brother is something and you sit here ALL day ,must have punched you in your head too many times(hopefully)

Get real. There are more than a few of us that would be long-gone if Crystal didn't post here. I check in solely to read her hilarious posts. She's making bank for the Admin. Don't be so naive.

Get real. There are more than a few of us that would be long-gone if Crystal didn't post here. I check in solely to read her hilarious posts. She's making bank for the Admin. Don't be so naive.

Thanks. I hope you've deduced that Symbols and Mind Babies are just a side gig.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, what? what you quoted and what I posted is the exact same thing? Idiot.

Holy f***ing shit, see? This is why you're a grade A moron, you have been told about 20 times by different people that THIS IS NOT THE ARGUMENT!

Dude... dudette... whatever you are, you need to get some perspective. You amended the post I was replying to. Added that third paragraph. Get some air!

Which is a shame. That was the potential that this link could have provided. To stimulate discussion. His claims could have been refuted. But nope. Turned into a typical Solo lynch mob. Unreal. But somewhat amusing to witness from a sociological perspective. Like people watching. Only better. It has been fun watching you lug that heavy torch around with that three foot high flame--leading the pack. You are a seasoned pro. Well done. Nancy Grace should consider you for an intern position.

So let's get this straight, you want to come to a Morrissey fan site to stimulate discussion on pedophilia? Okey dokey well I think I'll leave that up to you.

And as far as lynch mobs go (your quest for hyperbole know's no limits), I feel that the majority of folks who have registered their unease about David re-posting this on the front page have done so in a fairly rational and mature way. This is not a lynch mob more a large majority of members vocalizing how uncomfortable they are with David's decision.

Because I choose not to?

Exactly David you choose not to put certain stuff on the main page, (I personally find the Unusual References FAR more newsworthy than a demented blogger implying Morrissey is a pedophile) yet you choose to put one of the most hateful unsubstantiated hate jobs on Morrissey on the front page. Now why is that?

Dude... dudette... whatever you are, you need to get some perspective. You amended the post I was replying to. Added that third paragraph. Get some air!

So how come what you quoted and what I wrote is the exact same thing? Anyways, even so, it wasn't even remotely hard to understand the point. Although, there is a common theme with you - you don't understand anything. Seriously, you are the stupidest person I have come across on this site, and man that is saying something. The basic concept was easy to grasp - you talked about people not being able to tell the differences between apples and oranges. I stated that was funny coming from someone who couldn't comprehend the difference between the argument you think you're having and the argument that is actually taking place. I can't believe this has to be explained to you, again. Like the fact you're hung up on that part of the post instead of the actual issue at hand which you just ignore when it isn't going your way.

Actually f*** it, either way, what's the point, it's like talking to a brick wall, you can't understand basic concepts and still don't even know what the argument is or what people's issues are even though it has been explained to you over and over and even dumbed down beyond belief. So yeah, no point really.

Last edited:
I put a lot of unusual references on the main page, just not ALL of them, as suggested. If it's something new I'll generally include it.

I don't agree that the actual link is unsubstantiated. The link itself exists, which is what I am highlighting. The loudest people here don't seem to understand the concept that I am not endorsing the link by posting it.

Is the whole content actually 'unsubstantiated'? If you look at the link it actually is a summary of past press on the topic - song and recent interview and autobiography quotes. There is some really ridiculous stuff also, so that does help invalidate their argument. I didn't go through the whole site but as far as I can tell, it's not just targeting Morrissey but including him with other names targeted under the topic. It is dangerous that someone is linking his name to these topics and it is something that was brought up in the press during The Smiths days, but as far as I can recall, hasn't been discussed here recently, so let's get it out. If you are just going to insist it be censored, I'd say, is there something you want to hide? Is it that uncomfortable that you need to turn violent? So perhaps people are shocked and angry that it was even brought up and they want it censored. I have thought about it and I don't feel I need to censor. I didn't write the content, it's just a link.

Exactly David you choose not to put certain stuff on the main page, (I personally find the Unusual References FAR more newsworthy than a demented blogger implying Morrissey is a pedophile) yet you choose to put one of the most hateful unsubstantiated hate jobs on Morrissey on the front page. Now why is that?

Last edited:

Thanks. I hope you've deduced that Symbols and Mind Babies are just a side gig.

Your attention-seeking masochism knows no bounds.

If you are just going to insist it be censored, I'd say, is there something you want to hide? Is it that uncomfortable that you need to turn violent?
This is bullshit logic. You know why people like me are angry about you CHOOSING to link this crap to the NEWS PAGE. Some of us have personal experience with abuse of this kind. It is an extremely emotive issue. It was totally unecessary for you to highlight this delusional blog. Does the MAJORITY view on here mean nothing to you? I once felt I was a small part of what made Morrissey Solo a great place - and you are choosing to disregard my heartfelt pleas to remove this shit. For the last time David - WILL YOU RECONSIDER?

I put a lot of unusual references on the main page, just not ALL of them, as suggested. If it's something new I'll generally include it.

I don't agree that the actual link is unsubstantiated. The link itself exists, which is what I am highlighting. The loudest people here don't seem to understand the concept that I am not endorsing the link by posting it.

Is the whole content actually 'unsubstantiated'? If you look at the link it actually is a summary of past press on the topic - song and recent interview and autobiography quotes. There is some really ridiculous stuff also, so that does help invalidate their argument. I didn't go through the whole site but as far as I can tell, it's not just targeting Morrissey but including him with other names targeted under the topic. It is dangerous that someone is linking his name to these topics and it is something that was brought up in the press during The Smiths days, but as far as I can recall, hasn't been discussed here recently, so let's get it out. If you are just going to insist it be censored, I'd say, is there something you want to hide? Is it that uncomfortable that you need to turn violent? So perhaps people are shocked and angry that it was even brought up and they want it censored. I have thought about it and I don't feel I need to censor. I didn't write the content, it's just a link.

You said yourself that the site just links him to the other names. It's guilt by association and the worst kind of whispering campaign emanates from that.
You admit yourself that it's dangerous and yet still you refuse to remove it from the main page.
It isn't censorship. You said yourself you choose to put it there, yet you choose not to post other ludicrous claims online about Morrissey. Are you censoring the other claims? Of course not. You're exercising judgment about what is actually news and what isn't, so you've negated your own argument that this is about censorship. It isn't.
It boils down to a simple question: if you admit that it's dangerous, why do you still keep it on the main page?

Except that's not really how it is. By posting, you are letting people know that you have judged it significant enough to publicise. You might not be endorsing the content, but no-one is really bothered about whether you agree with the content or not, so it's immaterial. What you are doing is validating it is having a certain level of importance, as being something that people ought to look at.

This is bullshit logic. You know why people like me are angry about you CHOOSING to link this crap to the NEWS PAGE. Some of us have personal experience with abuse of this kind. It is an extremely emotive issue. It was totally unecessary for you to highlight this delusional blog. Does the MAJORITY view on here mean nothing to you? I once felt I was a small part of what made Morrissey Solo a great place - and you are choosing to disregard my heartfelt pleas to remove this shit. For the last time David - WILL YOU RECONSIDER?

The more you guys argue to have it removed the more revealing your posts become. It isn't about protecting Morrissey's image at all. It is about protecting your feelings. You are calling for CENSORSHIP because you are PERSONALLY offended by the subject matter. Too bad. Grow a spine. Do a little self-censoring.

The more you guys argue to have it removed the more revealing your posts become. It isn't about protecting Morrissey's image at all. It is about protecting your feelings. You are calling for CENSORSHIP because you are PERSONALLY offended by the subject matter. Too bad. Grow a spine. Do a little self-censoring.

f*** you!

I'm glad you didn't cave. The majority opinion doesn't mean the correct opinion. Sometimes--oftentimes--the outlier is is the more logical and morally sound of the bunch. Your reasoning is sound to me. But those personally offended at even seeing the word pedophilia in print will never be able to overcome their personal biases long enough to put themselves in your shoes.

Last edited:
But the connection drawn follows zero line of logic! If I bought a URL and made a website saying Morrissey put his dick in my vag last night because I imagined it while I was jerking off with my fancy new dildo...the SAME amount of logic would be used...would you post it on the mainpage?

When I registered here I liked John Baleycorn. But to see he did not say this was a bad error of judgment, has changed my mind. Shame JB. Even Peter (Uncs Skin) has said it is wrong. Bad actions result in bad happenings. FACT. Please remove it. Not for Morrissey alone, for the site and humanity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom