Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

Actually I've already said I wouldn't have posted this article, but hey, I wouldn't want or expect you to start telling the truth this far in.

I genuinely have no idea why you are still here keene, if that is your real name. There is already a site dedicated to Morrissey where your position as a fan and what your opinion means to him is clearly delineated. It is called True-To-You. Why don't you post there? Oh.

I'm here for you....barleycorncob.

You make my day.

You confirm everything I know and feel about humans....as long as you are here....here I will be.

Of course you are right....When david t posted this he labeled it..."an enlightening read."

That says it all about david t....the 'site administrator " a fan since 1986......what a damn joke.

In David's defence, he didn't label it "an enlightening read", he just posted the original anonymous post to the main page - it was the anonymous poster who labelled it thus and that's why "an enlightening read" appears underneath on the main page.

I think !Viva Hate! says more accurately and succinctly why this is such a troubling thing.
It's bad news from all points of view, both for Morrissey and for this site and its credibility.

Agreed.

I don't understand this at all. If this makes the main page, how long until "articles" from the Blue Rose Society start popping up?

Had the NME published an article about this, that would be one thing...but to give a clearly amateur, nonsensical, inflammatory blog (that in no way attempts to seriously be informative) main page status is a dangerous precedent.

And as sure as my words are pure
I praise the day that brings you pain
Frantic for Fame
They're all on the game
They just use a different name
You lied
And you were believed
So don't close your eyes
Don't close your eyes
A man who slits throats
Has time on his hands
And I'm gonna get you
So don't close your eyes
Don't ever close your eyes

I'm here for you....barleycorncob.

You make my day.

You confirm everything I know and feel about humans....as long as you are here....here I will be.

No need to get all mushy, old stick. What are you, a humasexual?

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

You are no better than anyone that has acted violently then are you? Do you get to decide who deserves to be hurt and who is innocent? The irony is that you are probably one of those people who claim to be outraged at the so called baby killers in Gaza. Warped, to say the least.
You're absolutely right I am outraged at the atrocities in gaza, a baby killer IS a baby killer, if you think differently then you are the one who is warped

Posting a link certainly has caused a lot of reaction. I want people to discredit the site, but instead most are attacking my decision to draw attention to it.

That's because (as you're well aware) you've behaved like a world-class idiot.

Terrible decision to put this on the main page.

Anyone fancy going elsewhere for our Morrissey news?

I've yet to see a post on here believing the allegations are anything other than nonsense.

The thing is in some ways this goes back to the stupid decision to invite Cliff Richard in the first place. It was idiotic, particularly in the midst of Operation Yewtree. I know Morrissey lives in a bubble, but blimey. There have been rumours about Cliff Richard since the late sixties. I suppose we should be grateful Rolf Harris didn't get invited to paint the backdrop.

The Cliff Richard investigation is already following a depressingly familiar route; a house search based on a single allegation leading to other people making further claims. It seems to me Richard may well be charged after consideration by the CPS. I can't see how multiple allegations cannot be tested in a court.

Morrissey could have avoided all this by simply choosing his supporting artists with more care.

Are you for realz? There have been rumours surrounding Cliff's sexuality for many years but not that he's a paedo! That's exactly the sort of elitist, gay bashing nonsense I expect from you! These Allegations about Cliff Richard have only started circulating since the word Yewtree became engraved in the public conscience and meant something other than erm... A tree.

This site has really gone to shit now. What a joke.

Are you for realz? There have been rumours surrounding Cliff's sexuality for many years but not that he's a paedo! That's exactly the sort of elitist, gay bashing nonsense I expect from you! These Allegations about Cliff Richard have only started circulating since the word Yewtree became engraved in the public conscience and meant something other than erm... A tree.

There have been rumours about Cliff, Boothby and the Elm Guest House for DECADES. Get your facts straight. Imbecile. For the record, and I hate to break this to you, if a man rapes an underage boy, he is, by definition, a homosexual paedophile, just as Gary Glitter (was he busy during the Morrissey tour?) is a heterosexual paedophile.

I've yet to see a post on here believing the allegations are anything other than nonsense.

The thing is in some ways this goes back to the stupid decision to invite Cliff Richard in the first place. It was idiotic, particularly in the midst of Operation Yewtree. I know Morrissey lives in a bubble, but blimey. There have been rumours about Cliff Richard since the late sixties. I suppose we should be grateful Rolf Harris didn't get invited to paint the backdrop.

The Cliff Richard investigation is already following a depressingly familiar route; a house search based on a single allegation leading to other people making further claims. It seems to me Richard may well be charged after consideration by the CPS. I can't see how multiple allegations cannot be tested in a court.

Morrissey could have avoided all this by simply choosing his supporting artists with more care.

Oh, for chrissakes. He could have avoided what exactly, Supercorn? David posting the blog ramblings of a dipshit?

There have been rumours about Cliff, Boothby and the Elm Guest House for DECADES. Get your facts straight. Imbecile. For the record, and I hate to break this to you, if a man rapes an underage boy, he is, by definition, a homosexual paedophile, just as Gary Glitter (was he busy during the Morrissey tour?) is a heterosexual paedophile.

This.....is what I love about you Cornpone.

Such straight forward, intelligent insight....the Gary Glitter comment is so very precious.

I love the way your mind is ruled by the fear of an attack.....from the rear.

This may not be an FCC think tank but where Morrissey is concerned, I would consider it a think tank compared to alternatives like true-to-you, allyouneedismorrissey.com, Facebook. Someone has drawn a connection to recent Cliff Richard news, who Morrissey was going to play with just a few months ago. Yeah, totally a coincidence and ridiculous, just one crazy person on the internet. Just something to think about, or ignore if you wish.

The key here is your term "someone". And the person that should have ignored it was you. How do you pick and choose what you ignore, David?

Back
Top Bottom