Morrissey and his links to paedophiles? - thecolemanexperience

I don't understand this at all. If this makes the main page, how long until "articles" from the Blue Rose Society start popping up?

Had the NME published an article about this, that would be one thing...but to give a clearly amateur, nonsensical, inflammatory blog (that in no way attempts to seriously be informative) main page status is a dangerous precedent.

I don't understand this at all. If this makes the main page, how long until "articles" from the Blue Rose Society start popping up?

Had the NME published an article about this, that would be one thing...but to give a clearly amateur, nonsensical, inflammatory blog (that in no way attempts to seriously be informative) main page status is a dangerous precedent.

f*** off wanker

Exactly.

Welp, good luck correcting every falsehood and taking down every paranoid whack-job on the internet, then! It's not important to know what every lunatic out there is saying. It's really not. Personally, I think it's both possible and preferable to not give credence to OBVIOUS ridiculousness like this blog—the likes of which are a dime a dozen—and to instead focus energy on sources of information that at least hold a shred of repute or recognition. Otherwise you're beyond battling windmills, you're trying to outrun the turning of the Earth.

"...trying to outrun the turning of the earth"

I like that!

This may not be an FCC think tank but where Morrissey is concerned, I would consider it a think tank compared to alternatives like true-to-you, allyouneedismorrissey.com, Facebook. Someone has drawn a connection to recent Cliff Richard news, who Morrissey was going to play with just a few months ago. Yeah, totally a coincidence and ridiculous, just one crazy person on the internet. Just something to think about, or ignore if you wish.

No you don't. Morrissey-solo is not an FCC Think Tank where it's posters are here to shoot down false ideas, it's a site about Morrissey.

I think I should probably write an article and I expect it to make the main page. It will be about how Morrissey is constantly constipated and my proof is that I've never personally seen him go to the toilet. David T, I'll link it to you and look forward to it getting plenty of hits!

Well....look here. Show's promise....intelligence even.

Good for you.

This may not be an FCC think tank but where Morrissey is concerned, I would consider it a think tank compared to alternatives like true-to-you, allyouneedismorrissey.com, Facebook. Someone has drawn a connection to recent Cliff Richard news, who Morrissey was going to play with just a few months ago. Yeah, totally a coincidence and ridiculous, just one crazy person on the internet. Just something to think about, or ignore if you wish.

Every time you post .....you dig yourself deeper.

Something to think about?......Where is your mind?

But the connection drawn follows zero line of logic! If I bought a URL and made a website saying Morrissey put his dick in my vag last night because I imagined it while I was jerking off with my fancy new dildo...the SAME amount of logic would be used...would you post it on the mainpage?

Davidt: - Wow! I find another thing about Morrissey, let's put in the main page, I'm so lazy to read it, anyway...

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

I've yet to see a post on here believing the allegations are anything other than nonsense.

The thing is in some ways this goes back to the stupid decision to invite Cliff Richard in the first place. It was idiotic, particularly in the midst of Operation Yewtree. I know Morrissey lives in a bubble, but blimey. There have been rumours about Cliff Richard since the late sixties. I suppose we should be grateful Rolf Harris didn't get invited to paint the backdrop.

The Cliff Richard investigation is already following a depressingly familiar route; a house search based on a single allegation leading to other people making further claims. It seems to me Richard may well be charged after consideration by the CPS. I can't see how multiple allegations cannot be tested in a court.

Morrissey could have avoided all this by simply choosing his supporting artists with more care.

But the connection drawn follows zero line of logic! If I bought a URL and made a website saying Morrissey put his dick in my vag last night because I imagined it while I was jerking off with my fancy new dildo...the SAME amount of logic would be used...would you post it on the mainpage?

Wouldn't that depend on whether your genitalia, your dildo and Morrissey were due to appear in concert together, and whether dark and disturbing rumours about your vagina had been doing the rounds since c.1968?

Re: Morrissey and his links to paedophiles?

I've yet to see a post on here believing the allegations are anything other than nonsense.

Morrissey could have avoided all this by simply choosing his supporting artists with more care.

Yeah....Metallica....or Slayer....would do for me.

Only...Morrissey's band would make them look like amateurs.

Wouldn't that depend on whether your genitalia, your dildo and Morrissey were due to appear in concert together, and whether dark and disturbing rumours about your vagina had been doing the rounds since c.1968?

Written by a man that really appreciates this thread.....way to go////!

Look up 'passive aggressive' David. You and Morrissey have more in common that you may realise. By far the majority of posters have asked you to take the article down, your own moderator has agreed that it is ill advised - and yet you don't act...

Passive-aggressive behavior is the indirect expression of hostility, such as through procrastination, sarcasm, stubbornness, sullenness, or deliberate or repeated failure to accomplish requested tasks for which one is (often explicitly) responsible.

Last edited:
Written by a man that really appreciates this thread.....way to go////!

Actually I've already said I wouldn't have posted this article, but hey, I wouldn't want or expect you to start telling the truth this far in.

I genuinely have no idea why you are still here keene, if that is your real name. There is already a site dedicated to Morrissey where your position as a fan and what your opinion means to him is clearly delineated. It is called True-To-You. Why don't you post there? Oh.

I think I should probably write an article and I expect it to make the main page. It will be about how Morrissey is constantly constipated and my proof is that I've never personally seen him go to the toilet. David T, I'll link it to you and look forward to it getting plenty of hits!

I don't tend to be bothered easily, but I truly find this whole debacle upsetting. Essentially canonizing that blog amongst articles concerning Morrissey's contract with Harvest and Chicarelli's production of the new album not only seemingly legitimizes it's nonexistent merits, but it tarnishes the credibility of every other news article by proxy.

I feel this is just a step away from articles such as:

"Guardian commenter Liam225638 calls Morrissey "miserable cockfag", threatens to "hurl sausages at him"".

Look up 'passive aggressive' David. You and Morrissey have more in common that you may realise. By far the majority of posters have asked you to take the article down, your own moderator has agreed that it is ill advised - and yet you don't act...

Of course you are right....When david t posted this he labeled it..."an enlightening read."

That says it all about david t....the 'site administrator " a fan since 1986......what a damn joke.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom