Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

yeah, or like a castle in romania? i bet they're cheap. or a little artsy caravan filled with rustic bohemian shit?

You should probably google the word caravan.

"a large covered vehicle, esp a gaily coloured one used by Romany Gypsies"

which is exactly what i meant!

?

That's how British people use the word. But you're CANADIAN? Did you forget your script notes? Tsk, tsk.

How miserable you are, Steven. You could have so much more but you chose to have less. Say hello to Susan from me when you see her.

O my god, I have to show this to my husband Bob. He looks just like him in this photo.

i have always known a caravan to be a large rustic wagon-y type vehicle--filled with bohemian junk. that last part is very important to the definition of a caravan.

Blah, blah, blah. Go visit the pool and use sunscreen. Get off the internet.

no, im avoiding the sun. :( i thought we could have a nice chat. me and my favourite old hag. so, you like.... stuff?

Yeah I like stuff. I'm working can't chat. Start a marathon, friends recommend Better Call Saul. Haven't seen it yet but I keep eyeing it in my Netflix queue.

Leave his hair alone, silly anonymous. Love, peace and harmony.

That would be something for the haters to feast on. Morrissey getting hair transplant or coloring his hair black. Does Elton look better with his hair transplant? He was and still is an ugly man, hair or no hair.
I am glad he doesn't get suck into the whole Hollywood makeovers, plastic surgeries and shit. I can't think of any celebrity that looks better after plastic surgery. They all look like rubber dolls. Bruce Jenner is the most ridiculous of them all.
Our Moz is aging with dignity and is still very handsome. Anyone involved with him should consider him/herself lucky.

Please, meddle in your own business. He seems a nice guy and he doesn't disturb you. Let people enjoy their private lives, even if you ignore what to do whit yours.

The Queen is a nice lady ! Does she disturb Silly Steven ?
There is no such thing as humasexuality is there ? You know it, I know it and so does the whole wide world.
Why is Steven so ashamed to be a puff ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Cleaning.

oh, that's exciting! no, not really i lied. is that what you do for a living? do you think i can do that as an illegal immigrant? how does one clean exactly? i mean, are there special sprays? do you wear a scarf over your head, and every so oft touch your brow with the back of your hand whilst placing the other hand on your hip and surveying the room with a look that says "my work is a never ending job!"

oh, that's exciting! no, not really i lied. is that what you do for a living? do you think i can do that as an illegal immigrant? how does one clean exactly? i mean, are there special sprays? do you wear a scarf over your head, and every so oft touch your brow with the back of your hand whilst placing the other hand on your hip and surveying the room with a look that says "my work is a never ending job!"

5516a456abb2d620c104dd9d864dd3eb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom