Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

I was commenting to your post about sucking him off and the size of his balls, you stupid sod. And a pervert.

Right, and the balls comment was evidenced by Morrissey's own lyric in "Dear God, Please Help Me."

I'm a pervert for talking about someone sucking someone off? OK fella!

I would suck Jesse off too but that's just me.

Learn English.

I'm repeating a Morrissey lyric. Some fan you are.

Um...not really. There are explosive kegs between my legs...

Um...not really. There are explosive kegs between my legs...

I was paraphrasing above, I shouldn't have quoted. Same shit though, except the actual quote leaves it open to interpretation: he could be referring to his own balls or to the other person's balls which are... between his legs as he is getting f***ed.

But I will get called a pervert by some Anon for talking about this even though Morrissey wrote it.

I'm not sure if the person thinks it's perverted because it refers to homosexual sex or whether they are very uncomfortable with the alien realm of sex in general.

I was paraphrasing above, I shouldn't have quoted. Same shit though, except the actual quote leaves it open to interpretation: he could be referring to his own balls or to the other person's balls which are... between his legs as he is getting f***ed.

But I will get called a pervert by some Anon for talking about this even though Morrissey wrote it.

I'm not sure if the person thinks it's perverted because it refers to homosexual sex or whether they are very uncomfortable with the alien realm of sex in general.

Here is the issue I am having with your post. When Morrissey says it in his song, it comes out as a personal confession, whereas your comment sounded more like an insensitive, if not vulgar attack.
Other than that, I don't care what people do in their bedrooms, therefore, I am not interested at all about your sexual fantasies expressed here. I am not sharing mine with you either. That's not what this site is for. So, please keep it under wraps (or comforter).
Good night and thank you!

It could be your aggressive and vulgar language (and I'm not referring to the post where you were paraphrasing Moz). It might be cool or "rad" when you're 15, but other than that it just sounds vulgar. Or it might be that they're not comfortable dissecting someone else's private life in that manner.

It could be your aggressive and vulgar language (and I'm not referring to the post where you were paraphrasing Moz). It might be cool or "rad" when you're 15, but other than that it just sounds vulgar. Or it might be that they're not comfortable dissecting someone else's private life in that manner.

Aggressive and vulgar? Please enlighten me. It sounds absolutely ghastly!

For some reason I find it easy to imagine Morrissey sucking Jesse off. I would bet that that, rather, has happened, allegedly.

This, for example.

Someone else already brought that up first of all. Second, if that's "aggressive" (not seeing it) I'm baffled. If that's vulgar, well, fine. But you are Victorian-quaint (also fine).

And you are super cool and edgy.

So I was there last night at dinner, things started mellow, as mellow as they can when one sees Morrissey dining under the photo of Morrissey, really am album cover piece of art. What turned from a nice mellow evening, soon gave way to shots and champagne. Things started to heat up and Morrissey needed to take off his shirt; and his boots; and his socks. From there he was granted a foot massage by to doting whomevers. In the end, he was slumped over, trashed and with a table full of "friends". They threw his arms around them, eventually carried him out, and that was that. I hope somebody didn't jack his watch.

That was very funny. Still laughing.

From an anonymous person (sent Feb. 11, 2017):

39661_IMG_2077-1.jpg

Sheesh! From the Lesser Free Trade Hall to cavatina at the Sunset Marquis; where did it all go wrong...?

Sex-Pistols.jpg

32906894205_a74c369f49_o.jpg

{queerly enough, the LFH site is now occupied by the Midland Hotel, which is pretty spiffy, and does a cracking cream tea, but not a patch on the Mojitos at the Marquis}

Last edited:
Blikey! Me reckon I need to stop going to Tuesday Veggie Taco lunch buffet day at The Sunset Marquis. My only fear in life is being "outed" on this board from a photo and have sociopaths from Manc to Serbia knowing what I look like. I reckon I don't go to dinner there anyway, it's an old lots crowd.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom