Morrissey and Damon dining under a huge photography of Morrissey - @nielsruf / Instagram

help me with what? i am the cool kids :(

Yes, but not cool enough for the babies. Just remember silence is golden and mysterious. Embrace that and let the people who have the babies attention do the work for you.

EDIT Silence is golden unless Bowie dies THEN YOU f***EN SAY SOMETHING. Jesus! WTF? C'mon, man.

Last edited:
Yes, but not cool enough for the babies. Just remember silence is golden and mysterious. Embrace that and let the people who have the babies attention do the work for you.

EDIT Silence is golden unless Bowie dies THEN YOU f***EN SAY SOMETHING. Jesus! WTF? C'mon, man.
now look what youve done, woman, you've gone and confused me talking about babies and silence and such. oh you wiley dames with your wiles and your.... whatnot.

I reckon I just had lunch at the Sunset Marquis, laid by the pool, then got a deep tissue massage. I reckon I can report the pic of Morrissey is gone.

Why can't Morrissey have a body guard/personal assistant that is not some fat Big Mac, Whopper, KFC eating Brit, Euro, South American, or Serb? I bet Damon and Jake could break your neck with their finger. I reckon it's better to have a male personal assistant instead of some hot young chick to make Nancy jealous I reckon. Anonymous-

now look what youve done, woman, you've gone and confused me talking about babies and silence and such. oh you wiley dames with your wiles and your.... whatnot.

Look, we're all pretending on here. I'm pretending you're Morrissey while you're pretending you're Canadian and everyone is pretending something on the internet. What you can't pretend though is that it's 1976 when it's 2016. Nobody. Cares. About. The. Royal. Family.

And the people who do? They are simple people who are unable to understand how life works. They need to pretend that the Princess is happy so it makes their inner-Princess feel happy. It's like a religion more than anything. But the thinking, working young artists and mathematicians making the world a more cool and efficient place, they give...how do you say...f*** ALL about the royal family. And the more Morrissey posts about it, the more he becomes aligned with the stodgy old women shaking their fists at the plot twists of Coronation Street and the less he becomes aligned with the cool kids. Morrissey is the f***en grandfather of cool and he is widely admired by some phenomenal artists, he's just a little lost in a time trap.

Look, we're all pretending on here. I'm pretending you're Morrissey while you're pretending you're Canadian and everyone is pretending something on the internet. What you can't pretend though is that it's 1976 when it's 2016. Nobody. Cares. About. The. Royal. Family.

And the people who do? They are simple people who are unable to understand how life works. They need to pretend that the Princess is happy so it makes their inner-Princess feel happy. It's like a religion more than anything. But the thinking, working young artists and mathematicians making the world a more cool and efficient place, they give...how do you say...f*** ALL about the royal family. And the more Morrissey posts about it, the more he becomes aligned with the stodgy old women shaking their fists at the plot twists of Coronation Street and the less he becomes aligned with the cool kids. Morrissey is the f***en grandfather of cool and he is widely admired by some phenomenal artists, he's just a little lost in a time trap.

wait.... sorry, are you a crazy person? have i been talking all this time with a crazy person? is this like that time in paris when a woman on the metro started talking to me about something and i thought "ahh this is nice" only to look over seconds later and see her pulling out her hair?

wait.... sorry, are you a crazy person? have i been talking all this time with a crazy person? is this like that time in paris when a woman on the metro started talking to me about something and i thought "ahh this is nice" only to look over seconds later and see her pulling out her hair?

Yeah, she was pulling out her hair because she was talking to you.

Yeah, she was pulling out her hair because she was talking to you.
she initiated it man. that's the great thing about paris. people just talk to you. they're forever asking you to come up and "enjoy" something they've been "cooking". when you actually do it's a little scary, but it's nice before that. yes, that's the problem with paris and the internet, you can never tell who might be crazy.

she initiated it man. that's the great thing about paris. people just talk to you. they're forever asking you to come up and "enjoy" something they've been "cooking". when you actually do it's a little scary, but it's nice before that. yes, that's the problem with paris and the internet, you can never tell who might be crazy.

Man was my anchor word. You picking it up in parrot mode? That's the thing with your "characters." You can decode them within seconds the more you talk because they aren't real, they're borrowed. That's how out of touch with reality you and your soul's real needs are, I bet it's like Russian Roulette for your real friends, they never know who they're gonna get. They just hope they get the nice one.

Man was my anchor word. You picking it up in parrot mode? That's the thing with your "characters." You can decode them within seconds the more you talk because they aren't real, they're borrowed. That's how out of touch with reality you and your soul's real needs are, I bet it's like Russian Roulette for your real friends, they never know who they're gonna get. They just hope they get the nice one.
lol it's called not being one dimensional. man was your anchor word when? during your last psychotic episode? seriously, what are you talking about? i feel like i should follow the advice of oprah now who says "when you see crazy run the other way" (according at least to my gay friend who relays all of oprahs quotes).

lol it's called not being one dimensional. man was your anchor word when? during your last psychotic episode? seriously, what are you talking about? i feel like i should follow the advice of oprah now who says "when you see crazy run the other way" (according at least to my gay friend who relays all of oprahs quotes).

Speaking of crazy people, let's talk about TTY.

Would you say that someone who has gone to one performer's concerts exclusively for 20 years is...mentally unbalanced? Why would you entrust your online identity with someone so out of touch with reality they dismiss a f***load of amazing other concert opportunities? Would Morrissey ONLY go to Patti Smith concerts for 20 years? No, because he's not f***EN CRAZY. He's cool and diverse.

I say the BEST thing Morrissey could do today would be to take a tip from Radiohead and have his official website fade to white, become mysterious again since the multiple attempts to officially tweet and instagram have failed either because of nepotistic control issues or whatever, just kill the online identity and go back to vinyl, ie, updates from real interviews in newspapers and magazines that don't follow a script.

Forgive me but is Steven gay ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Speaking of crazy people, let's talk about TTY.

Would you say that someone who has gone to one performer's concerts exclusively for 20 years is...mentally unbalanced? Why would you entrust your online identity with someone so out of touch with reality they dismiss a f***load of amazing other concert opportunities? Would Morrissey ONLY go to Patti Smith concerts for 20 years? No, because he's not f***EN CRAZY. He's cool and diverse.

I say the BEST thing Morrissey could do today would be to take a tip from Radiohead and have his official website fade to white, become mysterious again since the multiple attempts to officially tweet and instagram have failed either because of nepotistic control issues or whatever, just kill the online identity and go back to vinyl, ie, updates from real interviews in newspapers and magazines that don't follow a script.
ohhh i get it, you seem like you have a lot to say to morrissey. is this stuff that like really weighs heavily on you?

is this your schtick, you come here and pretend whoever you are talking to is morrissey so that you get all your issues regarding him and his site off your chest?

im hurt man, all this time you were pretending i was morriseey, you werent really seeing me *sob*

ohhh i get it, you seem like you have a lot to say to morrissey. is this stuff that like really weighs heavily on you?

No not really. I'm sick of talking about how to fix Morrissey to be honest. You wanted to talk, then you mocked me so I made the talk real. Why are you hovering on a Morrissey forum? Is that where the witty people hang out? Talking to yourself though different personalities doesn't count.

I'm Morrissey's closest friend he didn't even know he had.

is this your schtick, you come here and pretend whoever you are talking to is morrissey so that you get all your issues regarding him and his site off your chest?

I think I'm getting warmer. I've got a date with my JR tomorrow but he's my pot dealer. He's out of touch with reality because of a vaporizer the size of a small vacuum, not a mental illness where he thinks he's a witch and one day...one day Morrissey is going to want to f*** that tiny little body. If only she looks more devout in more exotic places...it's going to happen.

You know, it's not too late for her to get her shit together either.

im hurt man, all this time you were pretending i was morriseey, you werent really seeing me *sob*

POP QUIZ!

Which one is Morrissey? And which one is Julia?

BONUS QUESTION: Do you think Morrissey is not aware of the nature of this relationship and uses it to maximize his cone of power of whatever the f*** they call it? Julia is a pawn. My question is, does she know it? Or is she asleep? She represents the "constant, adoring woman" which equals $$$$$$$$$$$$.

oswald-wirth-tarot-15-le-diable-the-devil.jpg

solve et coagula ftw

No not really. I'm sick of talking about how to fix Morrissey to be honest. You wanted to talk, then you mocked me so I made the talk real. Why are you hovering on a Morrissey forum? Is that where the witty people hang out? Talking to yourself though different personalities doesn't count.

wait... im on a morrissey forum?! how'd i get here? i thought i was at a "how to make matisse cut-outs like we learned in the mental hospital" forum?

when did the talk get real? when you turned from being in a my head some quirky matronly thing in a trailer by the river into some full on crazy person and started rewriting everything with your wildly off-the-mark implications?

I'm Morrissey's closest friend he didn't even know he had.
aww are you a touch resentful because morrissey isnt your friend? there, there, i am too.

I don't know what Paris you are talking about. Parisians can spot tourist from miles away and if they do, they make sure they ignore you at once. And on Metro, everyone looks half asleep or dead. They also suck in giving you directions. Once I wanted to go back to my hotel so I asked two older ladies. One pointed me to the east, one to the west. They started fighting over who is right and didn't even noticed when I quietly left the scene. Oh, I love Paris.

wait... im on a morrissey forum?! how'd i get here? i thought i was at a "how to make matisse cut-outs like we learned in the mental hospital" forum?

when did the talk get real? when you turned from being in a my head some quirky matronly thing in a trailer by the river into some full on crazy person and started rewriting everything with your wildly off-the-mark implications?

aww are you a touch resentful because morrissey isnt your friend? there, there, i am too.

I'm in his head, that's about as close as you can be to a person. I just hope he chooses the water over the poison and knows I love him every minute of the day.

You two should exchange your phone numbers and get the hell out of here.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom