Morrissey and Carl Barat on the Cover of NME

L

Lazy Dyke

cover_040904_L.jpg

The libertines are only "hanging with moz" so they can sell more of their f***in shitty cd's. They have about as much talent as the crack in my dogs ass. The libertines suck. The only reason why they and countless other bands/groups/singers are so "influenced" by his majesty is.....they want to sell more f***in cd's. It's a cheap marketing ploy for people like you to go out and buy their crap. Thanks for the picture,but I think it's safe to say,I wont be buying anything by:the killers/libertines/franz ferdinand,why???? they all f***in suck. 5 years from now,when no one gives a shit about them anymore,they'll still suck. But,they'll have all of you to thank for buying them their houses/cars/clothes.

When this was taken refused to pose with Razorlight's lead singer.

Insert the word "Morrissey" above. Between "taken" and "refused" !!

Re: Insert the word "Morrissey" above. Between "taken" and "refused" !!

I'm not sure, but Moz appears to be wearing the same shirt and jacket he donned during his surprise gig at Reading on Saturday, so I assume it was around that time.

so who do you fancy?

hey pimp,
to each his own but i do agree with you partly. Killers i wasn't too impressed with. Franz F are catchy but over-rated, IMO. Libertines are actually pretty good in my book. my personal favorite out of the lastest crop of "the best new band in the UK" are British Sea Power. curious if you find any new bands "worthy"?

Re: so who do you fancy?

Joey,thanks........gotta be real with you bruddha,I dont listen to current music,why????? it all f***in sucks. Ive heard these bands cd's and im not impressed. People here praised the strokes and the hives and so forth,yet,where are those piles of shit???? where's their precious interpol and hot hot shit?????? Ill tell you where,in this endless pile of dogshit we call "the music of today". I must say,Im not impressed. No wonder why the music industries bitchin right now as to why sales are so in the crapper????? I listen to 80's music and nothing more other than:morrissey/the smiths/the cure/dm/duran duran and the like. They made awesome music back then,and could demolish ANY band out today. The cures new cd is magnifique.

Here's the shit the PIMP listens to on a regular basis:

The plimsouls/cure/dm/duran duran/his majesty/the smiths/men at work/the ramones/the replacements/oingo boingo/siouxsie/sisters of mercy/the cult/bauhaus/peter murphy/arcadia/march violets/fad gadget/new order/simple minds/tears for fears/berlin/flock of seaguls/pet shop boys/joy division/OMD/van halen/the beastie boys/run dmc/Ice cube and 3rd bass thats about it.

If it's 80's and it's good,chances are I will listen to it. I dont care how cheesey this music is,it's f***in way better than any shit out today.

I also dig this shit too:

general public/human league/power station/eurythmics/the police/PIL/the dead milkmen/billy idol/scandal/violent femmes/culture club/howard jones/U2/journey/ac/dc/ratt/judas f***in priest and alot more 80's shit I cant think of right now.

I like ice cube too,think he's a cool dude and funny as shit.You folks might laugh at these groups,but i could give a f***ity fack fick less,this is my shit and thats what the PIMP listens to.This is GOOD music,not the bullshit out today.I could crack my f***in knuckles with more harmony than most of the groups out today.

> I also dig this shit too:

> general public/human league/power station/eurythmics/the police/PIL/the
> dead milkmen/billy idol/scandal/violent femmes/culture club/howard
> jones/U2/journey/ac/dc/ratt/judas f***in priest and alot more 80's shit I
> cant think of right now.

> I like ice cube too,think he's a cool dude and funny as shit.You folks
> might laugh at these groups,but i could give a f***ity fack fick less,this
> is my shit and thats what the PIMP listens to.This is GOOD music,not the
> bullshit out today.I could crack my f***in knuckles with more harmony than
> most of the groups out today.

true that!!!!