Morrissey and BPD

we all know you got your disdain for short men from karl Lagerfeld anyway. I remember reading this years ago:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/karl-lagerfeld-believed-short-men-wanted-to-kill-him

I would never have thought to copy it though, as a statement like that can only come out of the mouth of karl.
but you, you just go around imitating people. karl Lagerfeld. nin. people half your age on Instagram. do you ever say anything original?
No idea where any of your various neuroses and psychoses come from, but I don't have an instagram account, I'm certainly not the one who links photos from instagram accounts to this site, Im not the one who linked a completely off topic article to this thread, and I'm not the one who seemingly lives under a rock at the the age of 34!! Lol. "What's a copywriter?" "Who's Klaus Nomi" "I heard people talking about him on this site and then I got jealous because I felt left out, because the conversation wasn't about me" "I have a job where I stare at a wall all day" "I always ask my boss if it's ok to go to the bathroom"... these are all you, not me :thumb:

And yes, I can see why when compared to real people, with real jobs and real achievements, and various other interests, talents, and whatever else you want to obsess over... you feel better by calling people "old". But I'm a real person, and there are people on this site who know me in real life, and calling someone who is 4 years older than you old or whatever else your latest neuroses will drive you to cough up, in order to derail another thread by trying to talk to me ... is well, you know,... what you feel driven to do, and what you feel is a good use of your time, and of your vast intellect today!!! :lbf:

It's too bad I can't offer you a better job or something... but hey, have a great weekend here making things up in your bizarre, obsessive fantasies with me, anyway! :thumb:

Let's just repeat once more, for the public record, shall we? For the millionth time, and for the benefit of newer members.

That I'm not ever the one following you around on this site and trying to engage with you, am I? But you should keep doing whatever it is you're doing. It's clearly all working out for you great, so far! ;)

No idea where any of your various neuroses and psychoses come from, but I don't have an instagram account, I'm certainly not the one who links photos from instagram accounts to this site, Im not the one who linked a completely off topic article to this thread, and I'm not the one who seemingly lives under a rock at the the age of 34!! Lol. "What's a copywriter?" "Who's Klaus Nomi" "I heard people talking about him on this site and then I got jealous because I felt left out, because the conversation wasn't about me" "I have a job where I stare at a wall all day" "I always ask my boss if it's ok to go to the bathroom"... these are all you, not me :thumb:

And yes, I can see why when compared to real people, with real jobs and real achievements, and various other interests, talents, and whatever else you want to obsess over... you feel better by calling people "old". But I'm a real person, and there are people on this site who know me in real life, and calling someone who is 4 years older than you old or whatever else your latest neuroses will drive you to cough up, in order to derail another thread by trying to talk to me ... is well, you know,... what you feel driven to do, and what you feel is a good use of your time, and of your vast intellect today!!! :lbf:

It's too bad I can't offer you a better job or something... but hey, have a great weekend here making things up in your bizarre, obsessive fantasies with me, anyway! :thumb:

Let's just repeat once more, for the public record, shall we? For the millionth time, and for the benefit of newer members.

That I'm not ever the one following you around on this site and trying to engage with you, am I? But you should keep doing whatever it is you're doing. It's clearly all working out for you great, so far! ;)
your vibe seems a bit down. you didn't use one single :fire:
I cant believe I got such a long reply from you. I thought you would have midgets to be sleeping with and young men to be lusting after cougar-style.
perhaps it is you who live under the rock? I think you'll find if you ask most people my age who don't spend much time on the internet that they don't know who Klaus nomi is. and actually, the reason i asked "what is a copywriter?" is because a woman I know once--years ago--offered me a job as one for a (multi million dollar) gourmet food company she had started and she had explained it differently, as though it were just some sort of a low level proof-reading type thing. which was why the only reason I was interested in clarification as to what it actually was. otherwise I probably wouldn't have cared as, unlike with you, the jobs you people do aren't actually of that much interest to me. as someone artistically and poetically minded, I'm proud to say i don't really live on that level where what people do for a living is important, nor do i think in those terms where I classify some jobs as "real" while other jobs--apparently--are not. i think you'll find my allegiance is to art, poetry, beauty--not to the suffocating apparatus of the working world. I could never hope to be that dull-minded and mediocre.

now, let me just repeat once more, for the public record, shall we? for the millionth time, and for the benefit of newer members:

I don't follow you around. this is a message board, mmkay. coming across your posts does not require me to go anywhere. would you believe that in actuality I just happen upon your posts? that if i read this board eventually i will come across them? and that, trust me, I would prefer not to? if you could only remove yourself to some unseen dark hovel, you could baste unmolested in your ignorance and impoverished mind all you want as I promise you this: I wont follow you there.

your vibe seems a bit down. you didn't use one single :fire:
I cant believe I got such a long reply from you. I thought you would have midgets to be sleeping with and young men to be lusting after cougar-style.
perhaps it is you who live under the rock? I think you'll find if you ask most people my age who don't spend much time on the internet that they don't know who Klaus nomi is. and actually, the reason i asked "what is a copywriter?" is because a woman I know once--years ago--offered me a job as one for a (multi million dollar) gourmet food company she had started and she had explained it differently, as though it were just some sort of a low level proof-reading type thing. which was why the only reason I was interested in clarification as to what it actually was. otherwise I probably wouldn't have cared as, unlike with you, the jobs you people do aren't actually of that much interest to me. as someone artistically and poetically minded, I'm proud to say i don't really live on that level where what people do for a living is important, nor do i think in those terms where I classify some jobs as "real" while other jobs--apparently--are not. i think you'll find my allegiance is to art, poetry, beauty--not to the suffocating apparatus of the working world. I could never hope to be that dull-minded and mediocre.

now, let me just repeat once more, for the public record, shall we? for the millionth time, and for the benefit of newer members:

I don't follow you around. this is a message board, mmkay. coming across your posts does not require me to go anywhere. would you believe that in actuality I just happen upon your posts? that if i read this board eventually i will come across them? and that, trust me, I would prefer not to? if you could only remove yourself to some unseen dark hovel, you could baste unmolested in your ignorance and impoverished mind all you want as I promise you this: I wont follow you there.

You are always complaining about your job specially your CO WORKERS dont bother denying that.:brows:

You are always complaining about your job specially your CO WORKERS dont bother denying that.:brows:
guilty! :D

but my complaining is most charming, I assure you. sometimes I affect a 1950s schoolgirl voice when I do it, just to be perverse. but talking about ones job in whatever terms ones wants to is not anywhere near the same thing as making evaluative judgments about people based on their jobs, which is something I would never do, nor could I ever be made to feel bad about myself on the basis of something so inane.

but you know.... whatever makes you feel better about yourself :thumb:

guil

ty! :D

but my complaining is most charming, I assure you. sometimes I affect a 1950s schoolgirl voice when I do it, just to be perverse. but talking about ones job in whatever terms ones wants to is not anywhere near the same thing as making evaluative judgments about people based on their jobs, which is something I would never do, nor could I ever be made to feel bad about myself on the basis of something so inane.

I guess you do have a point. You tear up your COWORKERS pretty good before you get to making evaluations about their actual job.:straightface: If they simply try to talk to you, you tear into them pretty good, I must say.o_O

I cant see you giving anyone a positive work evaluation. Maybe PeP but she is in another country and I dont think she works.

I guess you do have a point. You tear up your COWORKERS pretty good before you get to making evaluations about their actual job.:straightface: If they simply try to talk to you, you tear into them pretty good, I must say.o_O

I cant see you giving anyone a positive work evaluation. Maybe PeP but she is in another country and I dont think she works.
you on the other hand do not:lbf:

we all know you got your disdain for short men from karl Lagerfeld anyway. I remember reading this years ago:
http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/karl-lagerfeld-believed-short-men-wanted-to-kill-him

I would never have thought to copy it though, as a statement like that can only come out of the mouth of karl.
but you, you just go around imitating people. karl Lagerfeld. nin. people half your age on Instagram. do you ever say anything original?

I'll bet if you bought a hobo a drink and didn't let him see you in the light you could get laid.

:laughing:

This is what she does. This site seems to be her private blog and everyone else is a guest. In my case when I started replying she reported me and I was banned. It's pretty obvious from all her posts about how she was recognized for her intelligence in second grade that second grade was the peak of her existence.
Some other teacher told her she's a writer who is destined to win prizes and she has cleared the space to place them on her shelf but can't find time to actually write her "novel" because she's too busy telling everyone here how special she is and anyone that is not her admirer is her enemy.

And now yet another thread is about her.

not for the first time though :lbf:

But with you it was because I responded to some posts of yours after trying to avoid you. I only did that because you were following me and others around the board making comments.

guilty! :D

You really are delusional.

And a liar
"making evaluative judgments about people based on their jobs, which is something I would never do,"
CjNZ36N.png

as someone artistically and poetically minded, I'm proud to say i don't really live on that level where what people do for a living is important, nor do i think in those terms where I classify some jobs as "real" while other jobs--apparently--are not. i think you'll find my allegiance is to art, poetry, beauty--not to the suffocating apparatus of the working world. I could never hope to be that dull-minded and mediocre.

The other poster does have a point. Theres a
bunch on here whose 'allegiance :)kissingclosed:) is to art', lot of allegiance
but not much productivity in the form of any art. When is the next Hamlet going to be written...'for what is man if not dull minded and mediocre low level cad'', that type of thing. I know that you, along with Pep and Tat are working on something..... but there doesnt seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel.:flushed:

as someone artistically and poetically minded, I'm proud to say i don't really live on that level where what people do for a living is important, nor do i think in those terms where I classify some jobs as "real" while other jobs--apparently--are not. i think you'll find my allegiance is to art, poetry, beauty--not to the suffocating apparatus of the working world. I could never hope to be that dull-minded and mediocre.

The other poster does have a point. Theres a
bunch on here whose 'allegiance :)kissingclosed:) is to art', lot of allegiance
but not much productivity in the form of any art. When is the next Hamlet going to be written...'for what is man if not dull minded and mediocre low level cad'', that type of thing. I know that you, along with Pep and Tat are working on something..... but there doesnt seem to be any light at the end of the tunnel.:flushed:
No one needed her further elaborations above, but as long as the subject is still ongoing - I'll add that I'm very happy to both buy, as well as create. And I do, actively, do both.

I'm sure rifke will let us know as soon as she one day does anything other than complain about her life on this site.

You can't rush non-mediocrity, vegan.cro!

You really are delusional.

And a liar
"making evaluative judgments about people based on their jobs, which is something I would never do,"
CjNZ36N.png
Ha. I remember this post. It was aimed at me. Two years later, I am doing better than ever, she is still living in the bug and pot smoke infested rental place, poking fun at random people. The truth is, I only feel pity for her, as she must suffer from something incurable. She was responsible for numerous people being banned (including calamine), when in fact it should have been her for taunting me for months. I choose my battles and this one was not worth of my effort and time. After all, all she has to offer to anyone is her big ego. That's all she is.

No one needed her further elaborations above, but as long as the subject is still ongoing - I'll add that I'm very happy to both buy, as well as create. And I do, actively, do both.

I'm sure rifke will let us know as soon as she one day does anything other than complain about her life on this site.

You can't rush non-mediocrity, vegan.cro!
I always let you know whenever i do things other than complain about my life here. for example, I occasionally let you in on my fascinating adventures in online shopping, such as my recently having bought this:
https://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/isabel-marant-etoile-cyriel-striped-jacket-933726.html
I just love the way Isabel marants open book logo has been incorporated on the front. it's for smart, interesting girls which is why I thought I should have it. I don't expect you to like it though because not only are you not interesting in the slightest but I don't feel it's really the sort of thing that would suit sun damaged cougars who probably think Armani is still :fire:

as for the rest, I'm sure your art is stellar.let's see, I bet you work for star magazine. working for star magazine strikes me as just the sort of thing a person who works for star magazine would think is art, and you strike me as just the sort of person who would work for star magazine. if you are an actual artist than I need not tell you that every artist produces art in their own way and at their own pace. Seurat would make one painting a year; his contemporary van gogh would make one a day. some people write a novel in three months; others spend ten years writing a novel. to not allow art to manifest in its own time is to be nothing but an art bully (and a rank philistine). I will admit that I have probably not been anywhere near as productive as I could've been due to a number of factors: one) being considered gifted since early childhood you don't really develop that same drive to prove yourself that effects the no-talents of this world; that is to say, it just simply never occurred to me that my simply existing wasn't enough (that, of course, was before I had to contend with having a cottage cheese faced pot smoking old man for a neighbour. (no bugs though, thank you very much)); 2) I inherited a small sum of money when I turned 19 which I used to live off of for years wherein, not having to work (even though I probably SHOULD have been working, or at least going to school a little more often than I did but see #3), I cultivated a des esseintes style existence until it ran out; 3) since the age of 10 to about 30 I had all consuming body dysmorphia that saw me spending 24 hours a day in front of the mirror, setting up mirrors and moving them around the house, measuring and remeasuring my inseam, my arm span, etc, which meant that I could not focus on anything else (not that I'm not homely for real, but body dysmorphia was not about feeling homely for me, not about having a bad hair day or whatever, it was a completely surreal feeling attached to embodiment itself and an inability to reconcile different mirror images, and the removal of the self as archimedean point. and it is addicting because the absolute truism of mirrors is that the more sense you try to make of them, the less sense they make (it's a fascinating subject really, if nothing else I could probably write a book about that)). so yes, I did waste a great deal of time in my twenties doing absolutely nothing, I will admit. but I'm not upset about that at all, really (although that may be the reason im a little disproportionately upset about my eyelids) because as Gertrude stein says: It takes a lot of time to be a genius, you have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing. but now I feel that I am ready to begin my life (and be the genius I was born to be)--and strangely enough this feeling began when I discovered mozzer. coincidence? maybe. but let's say it isn't and give moz the glory (love you, honey bunny! call me!). as for making comparisons between you and me? allow me to paraphrase Tennyson's Ulysses: You work your work, I mine. (please note the vainglorious, meaning-filled tone with which the last two words are to be imbued. imagine me smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke in your face as I utter those words).

I always let you know whenever i do things other than complain about my life here. for example, I occasionally let you in on my fascinating adventures in online shopping, such as my recently having bought this:
https://www.mytheresa.com/en-de/isabel-marant-etoile-cyriel-striped-jacket-933726.html
I just love the way Isabel marants open book logo has been incorporated on the front. it's for smart, interesting girls which is why I thought I should have it. I don't expect you to like it though because not only are you not interesting in the slightest but I don't feel it's really the sort of thing that would suit sun damaged cougars who probably think Armani is still :fire:

as for the rest, I'm sure your art is stellar.let's see, I bet you work for star magazine. working for star magazine strikes me as just the sort of thing a person who works for star magazine would think is art, and you strike me as just the sort of person who would work for star magazine. if you are an actual artist than I need not tell you that every artist produces art in their own way and at their own pace. Seurat would make one painting a year; his contemporary van gogh would make one a day. some people write a novel in three months; others spend ten years writing a novel. to not allow art to manifest in its own time is to be nothing but an art bully (and a rank philistine). I will admit that I have probably not been anywhere near as productive as I could've been due to a number of factors: one) being considered gifted since early childhood you don't really develop that same drive to prove yourself that effects the no-talents of this world; that is to say, it just simply never occurred to me that my simply existing wasn't enough (that, of course, was before I had to contend with having a cottage cheese faced pot smoking old man for a neighbour. (no bugs though, thank you very much)); 2) I inherited a small sum of money when I turned 19 which I used to live off of for years wherein, not having to work (even though I probably SHOULD have been working, or at least going to school a little more often than I did but see #3), I cultivated a des esseintes style existence until it ran out; 3) since the age of 10 to about 30 I had all consuming body dysmorphia that saw me spending 24 hours a day in front of the mirror, setting up mirrors and moving them around the house, measuring and remeasuring my inseam, my arm span, etc, which meant that I could not focus on anything else (not that I'm not homely for real, but body dysmorphia was not about feeling homely for me, not about having a bad hair day or whatever, it was a completely surreal feeling attached to embodiment itself and an inability to reconcile different mirror images, and the removal of the self as archimedean point. and it is addicting because the absolute truism of mirrors is that the more sense you try to make of them, the less sense they make (it's a fascinating subject really, if nothing else I could probably write a book about that)). so yes, I did waste a great deal of time in my twenties doing absolutely nothing, I will admit. but I'm not upset about that at all, really (although that may be the reason im a little disproportionately upset about my eyelids) because as Gertrude stein says: It takes a lot of time to be a genius, you have to sit around so much doing nothing, really doing nothing. but now I feel that I am ready to begin my life (and be the genius I was born to be)--and strangely enough this feeling began when I discovered mozzer. coincidence? maybe. but let's say it isn't and give moz the glory (love you, honey bunny! call me!). as for making comparisons between you and me? allow me to paraphrase Tennyson's Ulysses: You work your work, I mine. (please note the vainglorious, meaning-filled tone with which the last two words are to be imbued. imagine me smoking a cigarette and blowing the smoke in your face as I utter those words).

You cultivated a 'des esseintes' existance while spending many hours looking at yourself on a half a dozen mirrors.:hushed:
OK.
But, the question is will you ever let one of your Co Workers take you out on a date? Just a date? Maybe he/she will buy you one of those plastic suits.:hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom