Morrissey and band bares all (front this time) new pic

Sigh. I Love Morrissey for doing things like this. OK, it might be totally tasteless but....at least somebody does it. The "indie scene" is very serious, studied and a bit boring. And with all the "big" stars it's all very calculated and clinical.

But then there's Mozza who gets his band (and himself) to go naked for a single cover. Hats off!

I love Mozza cos he doesnt follow any rules apart from his own. You wouldn't expect this for a "Paris" cover, would you?

In Stockholm summer 2006 he asked people to "liberate themselves and take all their clothes off" because the venue was WAY too hot. And it was hot.

Of course nobody did but I just love his sense of humour....

:clap:

The music business if a fickle thing. If you want to look at Morrissey art work and see the cock of a performer you need to look at the Pete Wentz (or whoever it was) photo with EDILS in the background.

Is it normal to look at pictures of a naked 50-year-old man on the internet? How do you explain this to your friends?

But you know if you're gonna go that far you gotta remove the record. :p

Reeks of desperation.

and also Frinkyness. :D

There must be something wrong with me. I think this cheapens everything.

Why desperation? Liberate yourself! Life's toooo short. It's only a photo.

Last edited:
Is it normal to look at pictures of a naked 50-year-old man on the internet? How do you explain this to your friends?

x37p0y.gif

I didn't even attempt to. best part was, there was no comment made about me doing so in the reply I got...LOL

This made me LOL. I considered putting the photo on my facebook but reconsidered it haha :p

Good grief. Good point.

Is this going to be the cover of a single?

no inlay booklet..but nonetheless..why not..Sex sells..about time not only women but also men do this to sell more records..right beyonce,christina? etc;)equality:guitar:

Did you ever buy an album with naked men and women on the front cover? I did... it was... something I don't want to repeat and am glad to hear that it will be only on an inlay booklet. How do you know this?
was posted somewhere either in the frink or here

Tags
50 year old virgin art boz needed a 12" drop the record i can tag too international male jesse = ftm? jesse has moobs love-handle heaven matt walker please misssexygarytoo moz sexgod naked morrissey next step: dick out omg! proof there's a god pubes records off sexyalainmissed sol wishes he were phish strange wank material 4 da galz wank material 4 da gayz you're so welcome!
Back
Top Bottom