Morrissey and Angie Marr..

sistasheila

tjekket
since we have the Moz/Johnny topic on right now...How /What was Morrissey`s realtions to Angie and vice versa?

angie.png

slightly offtopic- who is that person next to morrissey---looks kind of ghostly to me:p

This particular picture is already discussed it before.

The woman sitting next to Morrissey is a tourist or a random passenger, not relate to Morrissey.

The picture was taken when Smiths played gig in Paris.

This particular picture is already discussed it before.

The woman sitting next to Morrissey is a tourist or a random passenger, not relate to Morrissey.

The picture was taken when Smiths played gig in Paris.
I KNOW that the picture has been discussed before..Im looking for some information about how angie and morrissey did get along.
the picture i posted was one of the few i know where johnny . moz and angie can be seen together

Last edited:
Calm down sista, I never said you couldn't talk about Morrissey and Angie.

However, I doubt that anyone who personally knows them would post here.

Someone posted that towards the end of Smiths era Angie helped the band organizing various things for them.
I suppose they had good relationship.

i've said this before but...

the look on morrissey's face reminds me of how terrible britney spears looked when the still image of her nearly dropping her baby was released versus how the actual event on the video looked. i think it was the same thing here. he looks quite disgusted. i think it was just a second in time, captured without notice.

or maybe he really just hated that hat.

I don't know if they get along or not and that's the first time I've seen this pic! Morrissey looks kinda jealous there:o

i've said this before but...

the look on morrissey's face reminds me of how terrible britney spears looked when the still image of her nearly dropping her baby was released versus how the actual event on the video looked. i think it was the same thing here. he looks quite disgusted. i think it was just a second in time, captured without notice.

or maybe he really just hated that hat.

Really? I saw it as a sort of longing look - that he wanted to be in a happy relationship like Johnny and Angie are. Then again, I have problems with facial recognition.

Calm down sista, I never said you couldn't talk about Morrissey and Angie.
However, I doubt that anyone who personally knows them would post here.
Someone posted that towards the end of Smiths era Angie helped the band organizing various things for them.
I suppose they had good relationship.
:confused: i was never angry.. oh wait because i typed know in big letters that doesnt mean Im angry and of course nobody who personally knows them would post the info here, yeah. ;)
maybe there is an interview or a book existing where the authot/journo wrote a bit about their realtions..did they spend together etc....
I would assume its a bit difficult since marr and moz were pretty much occupied all the time during the smiths period.
and all the people who got/are close to johnny - like it was reported in several books like goodard`s- that morrissey "got jealous of the other people in johnny`s life"
but maybe this didnt happen with angie and they spend time together indeed when johnny was occupied with other things.
also it was surely hard for angie that johnny spend so much time away from her..he was either in the studio on tour..so morrissey did see much more of her husband in the smiths days than her...the few occasion she got along with him was on that one UStour...did she got along the whole tour or did she only flew in for a few dates?
could you find the link? thank you

that's the first time I've seen this pic!
@emmanuela_7
i like that pic...there are some pic archives around in case you havent seen it- since youre quite a newbie here
like these
http://www.motorcycleaupairboy.com/
http://foreverill.com/

Last edited:
I don't know if they get along or not and that's the first time I've seen this pic! Morrissey looks kinda jealous there:o

I agree, Morrissey looks jealous, maybe of their relationship. Someone once told me he thought the reason Johnny left the band was because he had to choose between Morrissey and Angie and he chose his wife.

There is a photograph of Morrissey at their wedding and he looks quite happy....from the side anyhow.

first photo look over mike hunched back and is that not the quiff of el'mozzo
Isn't Morrissey the one in the white denim jeans and jacket? Looks like him.

mind you it might not be .. it could be someone else , but i think it is :D

Oh it is definately! I remember Linda Sterling saying you would know Morrissey just by the back of his neck. It's him alright:D

Johnny's wedding

kewpie there are two pictures in the third section of the photos in the severed alliance

Thanks.
I lost the book (it's one of the items of my lost Smiths/Morrissey memorabila), didn't remember seeing them in there.

Back
Top Bottom