Morrissey airport security incident CCTV video posted - Gawker

Re: Morrissey Airport Incident Video

Seriously, in this post 9/11 world, if you go on public record saying you've got explosive kegs down there, you can expect the airport staff to be a little extra thorough.

Delete my thread as it's a repeat. Gawker is very thorough. :squiffy:

Did Airport Security Grope Morrissey's Penis and Testicles? See For Yourself - Gawker
by Jay Hathaway

Excerpt:

...Gawker has obtained the CCTV footage in question, via the Freedom of Information Act. You can view it for yourself and decide whether you believe Morrissey’s rights and genitals were violated or whether the TSA followed its prescribed procedures to the letter. (Or, depending on how you feel about the TSA, both.)

1462592991575486536.gif

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would support slitting the throats of most TSA agents, they're pretty much worthless and so is the US government.

Well, it certainly does lend credence to Moz's claim. Why does the TSA go down on both knees but to otherwise perform a sexual act or at least let his fingers linger a bit on Moz's tackle? Also, if you go through the full-body scan and there's nothing detected, why the extra pat down?

Well, it certainly does lend credence to Moz's claim. Why does the TSA go down on both knees but to otherwise perform a sexual act or at least let his fingers linger a bit on Moz's tackle? Also, if you go through the full-body scan and there's nothing detected, why the extra pat down?

Exactly. TSA are a bunch of lying bastards, just like American law enforcement. If Americans knew what was good for them, they would revolt and turn against them immediately.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Gawker is stupid.

It does look like groping, why is this legal, do they check woman's cleavage too? Probably all the attractive woman.

Seriously, in this post 9/11 world, if you go on public record saying you've got explosive kegs down there, you can expect the airport staff to be a little extra thorough.

This is incredibly funny. I think even Morrissey would have to laugh.

Delete my thread as it's a repeat. Gawker is very thorough. :squiffy:

That article is ridiculously thorough - the writer must feel such satisfaction at having to spend so much time and energy on such earth shattering news. But then it wouldn't be Gawker otherwise.

This is a little late since it was posted when the incident happened, but this is from a blog that keeps track of inane TSA shenanigans -

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2015/07/morrissey-claims-tsa-officer-groped-him.html

The third example the blogger mentions at the end of his post gives you even greater faith in the TSA -

http://www.loweringthebar.net/2014/07/drunk-gropes-two-posing-tsa.html

The TSA agent is a pervert. What scares me most is not a pervert in uniform. A government that doesn't punish those conducts is fearsome and inexcusable. If a world-known singer is treated in this dreadful way... what can we common people expect from that system? We are NOTHING, we are defenseless. They think people are objects. This is high-rate fascism taking place in airports, everyday, throughout the whole country. Thank you Morrissey for having the courage to report the abuse and support the stupid comments of the accomplices of inexcusable fascism disguised as freedom. Moz, you did the right thing, again...

It does look fishy to me. Something for shizzle is going on here. From the footage I can see that dude has a case to answer.

The usual blurred crap CCTV footage. It doesn't show Moz's reaction immediately following it (he was probably too surprised/shocked to react during it). It's inconclusive based on that blurry mess.

I trust Morrissey on this. I don't see why he'd have lied. The footage is inconclusive anyway.

Why does Morrissey get his hands wiped down afterwards? Although there appears a look of utter contempt on his face after the frisson.

Damon (I assume it's him) is processed slightly quicker....

Why have I got the flu and have nothing better to do than watch this cctv?

Why am I comments g

Does anybody know what the guy in the left is doing with Morrisseys hands?

Why does Morrissey get his hands wiped down afterwards? Although there appears a look of utter contempt on his face after the frisson.

Damon (I assume it's him) is processed slightly quicker....

Why have I got the flu and have nothing better to do than watch this cctv?

Why am I comments g
Testing for explosives.
That'll teach him to admit his Irish heritage

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom