Morrissey accosted in Rome - police officer demands "papers" - Sam Esty Rayner Photography / FB

See Sam's lovely photography page: https://www.facebook.com/samphotog/

Last night at 7.45 on Via del Corso in Rome, the Police Officer pictured below terrorized Morrissey for 35 minutes demanding "papers". Morrissey had no papers.
The Officer then said "I know who you are." Morrissey replied: "I know the law, I know my rights, and you have no reason to stop me." The Officer shouted very loudly and a crowd of over 100 people gathered. The Officer held his gun throughout the confrontation. After 35 minutes, Morrissey walked away, and the Officer did not follow.
Morrissey says: "This was a deliberate act of terror by this Officer, who had no personal identification, but whose Polizia 113 motor-bike had the plate G2458. I had not broken the law or acted suspiciously. The officer unlocked his gun and held it as he screamed into my face. Some people came to my rescue. This happened outside the Nike store, and many people filmed the obviously insane officer. I believe he recognized me and wanted to frighten me. I did not back down even though I believed he was about to shoot me. I urge people to beware of this dangerously aggressive Officer. He might kill you."

40315_rome_police_officer.jpg

halt-mozzer-papers.jpg

Media coverage:

Last edited by a moderator:
That does not look like an Italian cop, certainly not an angry one, he'd have smashed the camera!
where is his motorbike helmet and his hair is to nice looking to have worn one?
If he has a gun, where is his body vest?
Looks more like a traffic warden to me.... something fishy about this.

The motorcycle is directly behind the cop, it says POLIZIA on it

i love Morrissey but he must be careful when wearing tshirts that say asad is shit and the video of police brutality,these people have long memories and we all admire him for his honesty but all of us would hate anything to happen to him,its a very thin line.ps if Morrissey gets to 75 years old can I get his bruce lee jacket.

LAUGH OUT LOUD :laughing:

BARONE RAFFAELE ( Italian policeman)

Is now famous for making Steven O'padderrey CrankFraud AKA Tosserrey suck his cock on the streets of Rome :clap::rofl:.

#we:heartssuit:Rome/BaroneRAffaele

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Morrissey u embarsssimg old man nows. "Do you know who I am!" Really???? U said that shite???? WTF??? Cliched self inflated stupid shit thing 2 say. No! Ur d list narcissist with sum money. U ain't no household name. Find new "friends". Ur ass kissing leacherous rent a friends have turned u into ugly man. U have no common decency no more. Ur shitting all over ur name. Talentless fame whore Sammy boy is shitting all over ur name. Jesse drunk womanizing lying piece of shite on u. U no see it? Diesel siffoning money from u. U no see it??? U b played homie. Open ur eyes.

europe is a bit very nervous about the terrorist attacks, think this man who said he worked for the police needs a psycholigic test, and a fysical test. Morrissey should have some ID with him, that's what I advise, anywhere out on street.
As some said this could've ended way different.

[pffff]

[ 2 lines in the song 'the Queen is Dead ' come to mind

you need a spelling test

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom