Morrissey abuse on YOR tour

Re: Morrissey abuse on this tour...

where is all this cheap coke you speak of? - sniff

Oh...It is SO /EASILY available around the bars/Pubs/street corners of Liverpool/Birkenhead...I don't think I should name specific Places or People, But M***** C***** can usually be found dealing it out most nights in my "Local", which is the A***** P***.
Or, You can also See ANY of the staff in there....but they don't take TOO much that they get "Rowdy" and Violent...unlike some of the customers...
( Mind you, M***** C***** sells TWO Types of Coke...The staff get the "Good" (i.e Expensive) stuff...The poorer sorts get the adulterated/cut/mixed with Salt Tripe....).

Incidentally, still on the subject of Charlie....When I was DJ'ing...one of the most popular records I was asked for by the "Coke-Heads" was "White Lines"....Now I always found that funny!!!

:lbf:

Why is this message board becoming the "lets all have a go at each other board and bitch about each other", no wonder Morrissey called in soLOW!!! Think people need to get a grip

...and then, he/she posts this.

Now your talking out of your arse aswell!!!! You are talking about your experience just like me and Dave are Ours, so our argument just has much weight as yours:crazy:

:laughing: :rolleyes:

:lbf:

...and then, he/she posts this.

:laughing: :rolleyes:

well if you had actually read the posts aimed at me then you would see i was just responding to what they had said. I'm not just going to sit there and allow someone to say that i talk out of my arse, so therefor i had to defend myself

also if you look at my wording in that last qoute, i say "you talking out of your arse ASWELL, so therfore i'm not being nasty or insulting anybody!!

Funny you say this. Twice now I have met people who mentioned they were high on coke at Morrissey shows. One of these people offered me some of the card he used to cut his coke into lines as if I would enjoy sniffing the edge of it. I was horrified, to be honest. It seemed so strange to me that a Morrissey fan would choose to do coke... And at his show. So odd.

I'm not in the UK though. I'm in the US.

well thats just silly.

and you wouldnt sniff what was on this card, you'd LICK IT. duh. :cool:

oh and by the way i'm a HE

latest news on the oslo incident, btw, is that the venue has offered free entrance to the guy who was thrown out next time moz is in town (if, if, if...if....), as it was indeed not him that threw the glass, he just sacrificed himself so that the show could go on...

latest news on the oslo incident, btw, is that the venue has offered free entrance to the guy who was thrown out next time moz is in town (if, if, if...if....), as it was indeed not him that threw the glass, he just sacrificed himself so that the show could go on...

Really hope the venue identified the actual culprit (i.e. photographic evidence etc).

yeah, so do I.
when/if Moz finds out, maybe he'll write a song about him!

Well wasn't there allegedly once a song in the works we knew about called "Please Don't Throw Things At Me"? Hoax or not, still ironic :p

Really hope the venue identified the actual culprit (i.e. photographic evidence etc).
strongly doubt that, but there are certainly people out there who know who it is. something tells me karma and his own self-image will punish him enough though.

...And I am a Crack whore Anyway!! but... licking a credit card is WAY beyond the call of duty!! ( Ya never know where it's been!! ...a bit like the crap that Some people shovel up their noses..) .
Nice to meet ya Mr. Mozsupports, Glad to find someone who agrees with me on this subject!!!
I am not wishing to start any "Drug" Baron related Wars here..I was just expressing my ( Again....Personal) opinion....and I still STAND by it.
And NO ONE will Dissuade me.

I Absolutely Hate the Plebs who chew, spit, and talk absolute Bollocks while they are Over-dosing on it , and speak in a "Threatening" manner ( ..A "Coked up" fella once told me that I was wrong...Jimi Hendrix actually wrote "No woman No cry", and He ( And his mates...) was quite prepared to punch my face off to prove it....). Maybe that is why I am perhaps taking this "Cocaine" subject Personally....I am in NO WAY as famous as Morrissey, but I too, have been on the receiving end of Abuse by Drug abusers ( Both Alcohol induced, and the snorty type...) whilst going about my Job as an entertainer. At least the Drinkers were open to a debate...I could NEVER get a word in edgeways with the overdosed Cokies....I almost always got Aggresively asked outside, for a fight... Just because THEY were Bombed out of their skulls, and I foolishly mistakenly believed that The Rolling Stones Really recorded "Schools out" first....

I was also present at The Liverpool Philharmonic "Ringleader" tour, 2006,
where the Gig was Totally ruined by some Complete No-Mark( ...Talking/ shouting Shit out of his mouth... I wasn't close enough to see what was happening near the front, But I ( And the rest of the audience) were, to say the least, TRULY disappointed, to see Morrisey walk off stage, and end the show early.. whether that was an Alcohol, or drug-induced interruption to the evenngs entertainment, I do not know....but the total ( Can I swear here??? ah, I'm Going to anyway ...cover your ears, if easily offended..) c*** deserved a Right good slapping....

Morrisey, who is WELL KNOWN and LOVED, for " welcoming" fans onto his stage, or sometimes reaching out to them, used to get treated with respect.. But, There is always a Dickhead out there....maybe the next one will have a Knife......Better start Building Barricades, Mozzer....

It is not the artists fault..they are there to entertain the people who wish to be entertained....But, just why the f*** do some people nowadays go to a Gig, just to Destroy the Enjoyment of the show for the rest of the people there???

Last edited:

People need to stop throwing beer at him and the band. Period. It is a dangerous and stupid-ass thing to do.

Remember on the ROTT tour, he used to have the Fopp bars thrown at him? Throw chocolate, not beer.

A chocolate-filled Moz is a happy Moz.

well thats just silly.

and you wouldnt sniff what was on this card, you'd LICK IT. duh. :cool:

Duh, indeed. I just assumed I was supposed to sniff it. The guy didn't specify. I don't do drugs so I wouldn't know.

Would licking it do anything for a person?

And why is it silly? Most of the Morrissey fans I have met aren't the type who would enjoy hard drugs. Some are, sure. It's just not all that usual. Of course, if you ever want proof that some Morrissey fans aren't what you'd expect, just hang around Solo for a little while.

People need to stop throwing beer at him and the band. Period. It is a dangerous and stupid-ass thing to do.

Remember on the ROTT tour, he used to have the Fopp bars thrown at him? Throw chocolate, not beer.

A chocolate-filled Moz is a happy Moz.

Nope, people should not throw anything on stage.

positively surprised:

in a cool, almost relaxed tone of voice
a precise, 'smash their heads in'

not an angry or vengeful tone in his voice

Wow.

(which is baffling myself because I am rather the pacifist gentle type. But) this was sheer elegance

Chapeu!, Moz

Are you referring to the Oslo incident here?

Tags
annoying dbags booze cruise classless cockheads cokeheads davejay=tl;dr dont throw it it wasnt me
Back
Top Bottom