Morrissey abandons show after been smacked on head by crowd missile

dont shoot the messenger! pic has nothing to do with me

the fact that you're acting as 'the messenger' is the bit that renders you an idiot. you'd be well-advised to delete that picture.

the fact that you're acting as 'the messenger' is the bit that renders you an idiot. you'd be well-advised to delete that picture.

maybe people want to see it? i cant say if this is the culprit with any validity, i saw it on the facebook group.

Chill HIM. No need for name calling.

You may be right, as no-one really knows can confirm substantially enough who threw it. Unless this is from a good and confirmed source then it can only really add to the fire, and is totally unfair for the person if it isn't him.

Probably best to remove the photo Oscar, unless you believe it to be genuine enough.

Everyone looks so oogle eyed in this photo, lol.

Last edited:
Chill HIM. Need for name calling.

You may be right, as no-one really knows can confirm substantially enough who threw it. Unless this is from a good and confirmed source then it can only really add to the fire, and is totally unfair for the person if it isn't him.

Probably best to remove the photo Oscar, unless you believe it to be genuine enough.

Everyone looks so oogle eyed in this photo, lol.

ok fair point

maybe people want to see it? i cant say if this is the culprit with any validity, i saw it on the facebook group.

I'm sure most people would want to see it they were to know had a picture of the possible culprit, is just the response on here you will have to deal with. It's quite a feeding ground here ... Make sure you don your bullet proof vest and equip your shotgun before every post you make on here. lol.

;-)

Last edited:
ok fair point

Hey, i know you were posting it without any malicious intent ..

Im sure if people really wanted to see it they can check the facebook group (though i would say the same thing to the person who uploaded that photo also)

peace x

Last edited:
apparently this is the culprit...

[photo removed at request of poster]

Hey, i know you were just posting it without any malicious intent ..

Im sure if pople really wanted to see it they can check the facebook group (though i would say the same thing to the person who uploaded that photo also)

peace x

tried to edit it, but it wont work lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Well lets hope it IS him! guy will wonder why thousands of morrissey fans are fuming at him! haha

Its rather unfair and dangerous to post photos of someone which basically accuse them of doing something that they have no power to deny!!! I know whoever posted this is just posting something which is already out there in the public arena and without malicious intent but it would be best to take it down if you can mate and best for people not to quote the poster to keep reproducing the pic:D

tbh, we werent far from the guy who threw it but my mate was convinved the guy was only pretty young :/! Unless she just got it wrong! We#ll probabaly never find out! it was probabaly a drunken joke with his friends and i seriously hope that he isnt in any danger with the fans :(

i take on everyones points. tried to edit it but aint working, might need a mod to mop it up? its been quoted a few times too.

i take on everyones points. tried to edit it but aint working, might need a mod to mop it up? its been quoted a few times too.

haha got to tbe the worst that when you can't edit something, wouldn't worry too muc habout it, the mods will take it down, PM them or something.

The man in the picture is defo the guy who got thrown out, I know as I was right next to him when he was ejected. Morrissey23rd was the first one to point out who threw the missile at morrissey and only he knows if he actually saw this guy do it or not. At the time I believed it was this guy due to the look on his face when accussed, but I never actually saw him throw it so I can't be 100%

When I read about this initially and the reports were coming in of a spiky grey-haired man being the culprit I immediately thought that 23rd had snapped after all these years and had lobbed it.

Good to know his reputation (lol!) is intact!

When I read about this initially and the reports were coming in of a spiky grey-haired man being the culprit I immediately thought that 23rd had snapped after all these years and had lobbed it.

Good to know his reputation (lol!) is intact!

only after being abducted by aliens and brainwashed - no, not even then -
M23rds DNA would rather crumble in revolt than harming Moz

Re: Redboxman
- if he was the culprit and someone apart from his mates saw him/ can witness
... he surely sufferd some blows
... could be identified
... police is invetigating

Back
Top Bottom