Morrissey abandons show after been smacked on head by crowd missile

bottle.jpg

Is that a real image from the incident? If so, he should use it as the cover for his next live album. It's definately better than that God-awful picture used for Live At Earls Court. Hey, here's an idea...he can used this bottle-on-the-head picture for the Legacy Edition of Live At Earls Court.

Looking at that press photo of the bottle incident has made me think that maybe I too (only with far poorer quality) managed to catch the impact on my camera all the way from lower tier seats:confused: beware....looks a bit 'other worldie' :)

P1010006.jpg

A new date would be the best result, not only for the fans but for the echo arena and Liverpool. Have a great new gig and forget this incident! If its a refund, it may tarnish the reputation of all concerned. Just checked tour dates and see his schedules pretty full until christmas but hes in dublin on 23rd with a few days to spare aswell, its possible if he really wanted to.

A new date would be the best result, not only for the fans but for the echo arena and Liverpool. Have a great new gig and forget this incident! If its a refund, it may tarnish the reputation of all concerned. Just checked tour dates and see his schedules pretty full until christmas but hes in dublin on 23rd with a few days to spare aswell, its possible if he really wanted to.

would love it but its unlikely, I can't see him ever wanting to do that Arena again and to be honest he might be lucky to get such a big crowd again with people put off booking tickets becos of cancellations, was that the biggest gig and crowd of his tour in the UK?

Is that a real image from the incident? If so, he should use it as the cover for his next live album. It's definately better than that God-awful picture used for Live At Earls Court. Hey, here's an idea...he can used this bottle-on-the-head picture for the Legacy Edition of Live At Earls Court.

Perhaps he could write a song about it.

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Morrissey so much, and the guy who did that was a total asshole, but he could've handled it better. I mean, that venue looked pretty large, and to abandon such a huge show that was off to a great start after one song just because of some dickhead seems a bit much. I know, "How would you like it..?", but, honestly, my reaction would be; "I'm gonna introduce that bottle to your colon, asshole!", or something similar. I can't see Moz doing that, necessarily, but I'm sure the person could be identified and removed by security, that is what they are there for. It just seems like a waste.

Looking at that press photo of the bottle incident has made me think that maybe I too (only with far poorer quality) managed to catch the impact on my camera all the way from lower tier seats:confused: beware....looks a bit 'other worldie' :)

P1010006.jpg

Wow, that looks like fireworks going off black Eyed. It is a very atmospheric picture it would be good if it wasn't for the fact of what it represents. You must have been quick with your camera.

Back
Top Bottom