Morrissey A-Z: "Lifeguard on Duty"

Never mind, your embarrassment will fade and you will have forgotten all about it by morning. Then you can go back to posting your usual horse-shit and taking umbrage whenever someone has the temerity to hold a different opinion to your own.
🤒
you had to be corrected no need to throw a tantrum FFS:hammer:

Never mind, your embarrassment will fade and you will have forgotten all about it by morning. Then you can go back to posting your usual horse-shit and taking umbrage whenever someone has the temerity to hold a different opinion to your own.

Embarrassment? Lol! not me, buddy. Is that the best you can do?

The posts are there for everyone to read and see what a UncleSkinny’s lapdog fvcking clown you are, agreeing with anyone that attacks Morrissey even if the attack is based on false information as we’ve seen in this thread.

You’re an embarrassment to the other hatebots on here.

Embarrassment? Lol! not me, buddy. Is that the best you can do?

The posts are there for everyone to read and see what a UncleSkinny’s lapdog fvcking clown you are, agreeing with anyone that attacks Morrissey even if the attack is based on false information as we’ve seen in this thread.

You’re an embarrassment to the other hatebots on here.

And there you go, proving my point for me. Your over-reaction whenever you perceive some slight against your Lord and Master is so overblown that it's a surprise they don't put you somewhere near a wind-farm. No-one attacked Morrissey - that you think they did just shows how profoundly over-sensitive you are.
Morrissey would be embarrassed by garbage you write about him on here.

And there you go, proving my point for me. Your over-reaction whenever you perceive some slight against your Lord and Master is so overblown that it's a surprise they don't put you somewhere near a wind-farm. No-one attacked Morrissey - that you think they did just shows how profoundly over-sensitive you are.
Morrissey would be embarrassed by garbage you write about him on here.
:sleeping:

Saying that Street ripped off another artist is more than just a light criticism. I would call it an attack.

:sleeping:

Saying that Street ripped off another artist is more than just a light criticism. I would call it an attack.

Oh give it a rest. Songwriters borrow from each other all the time. Or are you going to deny that 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of 'Only to Other People'?

Oh give it a rest. Songwriters borrow from each other all the time.

To say Street ‘borrowed’ would be a criticism or observation. But to say Street ripped off another artist can be read as an attack.
Or are you going to deny that 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of 'Only to Other People'?

No, that was a rip-off :lbf:but what was done with it makes all the difference.

To say Street ‘borrowed’ would be a criticism or observation. But to say Street ripped off another artist can be read as an attack.

No, that was a rip-off :lbf:but what was done with it makes all the difference.

So you are attacking Morrissey for ripping off someone else's song? Finally we are getting somewhere.

So you are attacking Morrissey for ripping off someone else's song? Finally we are getting somewhere.

Not Morrissey.

let’s not forget that the music ‘writing’ credit goes to Andy.

:cool:

Not Morrissey.

let’s not forget that the music ‘writing’ credit goes to Andy.

:cool:

Nah, that won't do. Morrissey certainly knew the provenance of the song that Andy 'wrote.' So let me see if I've got the distinction right: if I assert (however erroneously) that Street ripped off a song, that's reprehensible, but it's OK for you to say that Morrissey ripped off 'Girl Least Likely To'? Is that correct?

Nah, that won't do. Morrissey certainly knew the provenance of the song that Andy 'wrote.' So let me see if I've got the distinction right: if I assert (however erroneously) that Street ripped off a song, that's reprehensible, but it's OK for you to say that Morrissey ripped off 'Girl Least Likely To'? Is that correct?

🧐

you are asserting
that Moz knew that Andy
knew that Andy knew he was ripping:mad:
off a song..where is the
evidence for all these reprehensible assertions:censored:

Nah, that won't do. Morrissey certainly knew the provenance of the song that Andy 'wrote.'

Yes, but it was Andy’s decision, surely Morrissey wasn’t holding a gun up to his head.
So let me see if I've got the distinction right: if I assert (however erroneously) that Street ripped off a song, that's reprehensible, but it's OK for you to say that Morrissey ripped off 'Girl Least Likely To'? Is that correct?

No not correct. I never said Morrissey ripped off a song, where did I say that?

@Radis Noir

No.

you said ....

‘Or are you going to deny that 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of 'Only to Other People'?’

And I agreed that the music was a lift and a rip-off, of course we are talking about the music which Andy ‘wrote’ not the lyrics that were Morrissey’s contribution.

So again, nowhere did I say that
Morrissey is ripping off anyone, no matter how much you try to twist it.

You clown.

@Radis Noir

No.

you said ....

‘Or are you going to deny that 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of 'Only to Other People'?’

And I agreed that the music was a lift and a rip-off, of course we are talking about the music which Andy ‘wrote’ not the lyrics that were Morrissey’s contribution.

So again, nowhere did I say that
Morrissey is ripping off anyone, no matter how much you try to twist it.

You clown.

I wish I could promote you to the level of clown but to be honest that would be an insult to all circus performers, including the performing seals.
If you got your head out of Morrissey's arse for a moment you would realise that he writes all his vocal melodies, and the vocal melody to 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of the vocal melody to 'Only to Other People.'
If you spent less time trying to be clever you might end up not being so stupid so often.

I wish I could promote you to the level of clown but to be honest that would be an insult to all circus performers, including the performing seals.

I think I can see your attempt at humor there, but as usual, it’s out of your reach.

You clown.
If you got your head out of Morrissey's arse for a moment you would realise that he writes all his vocal melodies, and the vocal melody to 'Girl Least Likely To' is a rip-off of the vocal melody to 'Only to Other People.'
If you spent less time trying to be clever you might end up not being so stupid so often.

Ah, that’s for the courts to decide, we could only have an opinion, which means very little.

And my opinion is that Morrissey was only singing a melody to the music that Andy ‘wrote’.

:p

I think I can see your attempt at humor there, but as usual, it’s out of your reach.

You clown.

Ah, that’s for the courts to decide, we could only have an opinion, which means very little.

And my opinion is that Morrissey was only singing a melody to the music that Andy ‘wrote’.

:p
Funny how the melody that Morrissey sang over Andy's ripped-off harmony is nearly the same as the original melody to the ripped-off harmony. It's not a case of opinion, it's one of fact. I'd notate both melodies and show you if I thought you were worth the effort but as even your insults have become tedious now, I won't bother.

Funny how the melody that Morrissey sang over Andy's ripped-off harmony is nearly the same as the original melody to the ripped-off harmony. It's not a case of opinion, it's one of fact. I'd notate both melodies and show you if I thought you were worth the effort but as even your insults have become tedious now, I won't bother.

But it’s not about me agreeing with you or not, because nowhere in this thread did I write that Morrissey ripped off anyone.

Which you claim I did.

But I did clearly state that my opinions are based on Andy’s contribution and song writing credit, which I did say can be called a rip-off.

But it’s not about me agreeing with you or not, because nowhere in this thread did I write that Morrissey ripped off anyone.

Which you claim I did.

But I did clearly state that my opinions are based on Andy’s contribution and song writing credit, which I did say can be called a rip-off.

I claimed it because you did and I provided the evidence. If you are now claiming that Morrissey did not rip off the song then we've just wasted two hours and you are a twit.

I claimed it because you did and I provided the evidence. If you are now claiming that Morrissey did not rip off the song then we've just wasted two hours and you are a twit.

What evidence?

I never claimed he did in the first place.

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom