Morrissey A-Z: "In the Future When All's Well"

Average
The covers used in the regular releases are very nice. Somehow disappointing this wasn’t released on 12’ as a result. But I’m disappointed with all the singles that didn’t get a 12’ release. 1st world issues x

Perfecto ... love this song, the energy is fantastico...
Lee stand up and defend me, is presumably about his Barrister , when Moz got robbed blind...

Great song from a great album, from a time when the hits flew in the charts.....A’s gordyboy says, great time to be a Moz fan...

10/10

I remember thinking that this half-assed T. Rex homage was the most obvious thing that Moz and the boys could’ve attempted with Visconti behind the boards. Might’ve found the attempt a bit more charming if they hadn’t already done it with superior results in 1992. Like most of Ringleader, there’s barely a lyric there to connect with.

Not a favorite.

This is one that's grown on me over time. Lots of positive energy, as has been remarked upon. Its not a favourite, but I no longer get the urge to skip it when listening to the album. (My unspoken rule when listening to an album - never, ever skip a track and listen to all tracks in order!)

This is one that's grown on me over time. Lots of positive energy, as has been remarked upon. Its not a favourite, but I no longer get the urge to skip it when listening to the album. (My unspoken rule when listening to an album - never, ever skip a track and listen to all tracks in order!)
Wise words...
People who skip tracks should be put up against a wall and shot...
It’s very annoying...

Maybe Moz or Boz played Get it on (bang a gong) to Gary Day, don’t know.

Anyway ....

MOZ CLASSIC !!!!

:hammer:

Didn’t know Marc had a brother?
Funny enough my older brother is called mark . But not with a c ..
As you now see ...

Can remember the day Bolan died .
My older brother ( with k not a c)
He was in tears , snot everywhere
My older sister and I
Just laughed at him , as you do at that age ....
but we didn’t realise the true implications of that exact time ...

You still following this shit ??

Uh... no.

also produced by Tony V.

:cool:

Well, yes, that's obviously the primal inspiration here. Goes without saying.

I still agree with Thewlis' statement that it sounds like Moz doing Oasis doing T. Rex (rather than Moz doing T. Rex). I'm not saying that was the idea behind it though.

Well, yes, that's obviously the primal inspiration here. Goes without saying.

I still agree with Thewlis' statement that it sounds like Moz doing Oasis doing T. Rex (rather than Moz doing T. Rex). I'm not saying that was the idea behind it though.
Ok. But someone needed to point out the true divine source from which the second fiddles sprang.

:cool:

Tags
morrissey a-z
Back
Top Bottom