Morrissey A-Z: "I Am Veronica"

marred

No..."I'm Not A Man" would be the one! A lot to choose from though from his latter days...better yet, "Wedding Bell Blues!" That's the ticket!
And you'll find a lot of people love all of those supposed awful songs so there's a balance there to consider. I for one can't stand Art Hounds but apparently it's one of his best songs so go figure. On the flip side, I love Kick the Bride... and nobody else does ;)

rifke

18% descended from the great teutonic tribes
And you'll find a lot of people love all of those supposed awful songs so there's a balance there to consider. I for one can't stand Art Hounds but apparently it's one of his best songs so go figure. On the flip side, I love Kick the Bride... and nobody else does ;)
i think kick the bride is hilarious. not exactly music to blast while driving in your car though. id chose the bullfighter dies for that.

50shadesofgreen

Veronica:

More specifically Veil of Veronica
The story of the image's origin is related to the sixth Station of the Cross, wherein Saint Veronica, encountering Jesus along the Via Dolorosa to Calvary, wipes the blood and sweat from his face with her veil. According to some versions, St. Veronica later traveled to Rome to present the cloth to the Roman Emperor Tiberius. The veil has been said to quench thirst, cure blindness, and even raise the dead.

Veronica: A maneuver in bullfighting in which the matador stands with both feet fixed in position and swings the cape slowly away from the charging bull. [Spanish, from veronica, the veronica(from the gesture Saint Veronica made), from Medieval Latin;

Tags
morrissey a-z
Top Bottom