Morrissey #5, #9 in the "Official UK Biggest Selling Vinyl Singles of the Decade (so far)" - TTY

UPDATE Apr. 13:

Detritus posted:

For anyone questioning the legitimacy of this list, here it is from Official Charts:

The Official Top 40 Biggest Vinyl Singles and Albums of the decade so far

Moz is also at #22 for Satellite of Love.

Morrissey singles UK - true-to-you.net
10 April 2015

Morrissey appears twice in the official list of UK Top Selling Vinyl Singles of the Decade so far.

official_biggest_selling_vinyl_singles_of_the_decade_so_far.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Singles UK - TTY

I like him. His first solo album is amazing and this one is also good.
He is not the godfather of anything but his albums are better than Marr's
Deal with it.

i like him as well. he seems honest and i like his love/devotion of music

I like him. His first solo album is amazing and this one is also good.
He is not the godfather of anything but his albums are better than Marr's
Deal with it.

i agree with you.

but you must admit he has rather flamboyant brother. :) :D :rofl:

Well done Morrissey praise where praise is due

Noels last album was very good, a must buy, the best thing he did was parting from His brother.

Beady eyes is Liam's band, isn't it?

'and they say he's mentall'..no rolling stones...sympathy for the devil:mad:

This list is not real. If Lady Gaga can be # 3 then where are all the other shitty million selling artist like Adel, Robbie Williams, One Direction.... the list goes on..... Fake list. Calling it out now.

I doubt 12 year old girls are buying vinyl.

How old are you Steven ? Grow up you crank.
Just when we thought progress was being made

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Don't you see the irony of comments like that? Coming here several times a day, every single day, stalking every new post just to write infantile crap like that? Who needs to grow up?

If Morrissey had got his arse in gear for Record Store Day 2015 and delivered a retro-release of KMAL as a 7" vinyl it might have helped give it legs. Great song destroyed by lazy marketing and atrocious video FAIL! If he does get a new deal and a chance to re-issue/re-package WPINOYB, will he learn any lessons from these debacles? Don't hold your breath.

I assume he's in nostalgia mode and just ignoring the iTunes sales figures. If he just pretends it's still the heyday of physical product the world will conform to his fantasies. Yeah, right. Good luck with that one.

best
BB

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Do you know the details of any ongoing legal wrangles with Harvest that may prevent any more physical product being issued until such wrangling is resolved, thereby making an RSD release impossible? No, of course you don't. But hey, don't let minor issues such as those get in the way of your silly, predictable playground rants.

Maybe Skinny's wife could provide "legal clarity"...? Just a thought.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Do you know the details of any ongoing legal wrangles with Harvest that may prevent any more physical product being issued until such wrangling is resolved, thereby making an RSD release impossible? No, of course you don't. But hey, don't let minor issues such as those get in the way of your silly, predictable playground rants.

I have no particular interest in the success of Morrissey's business ventures. For whatever reasons, he chooses to surround himself with arse-licking factotums who have failed to advise him of his self-destruct mode for the last 30 years of Cheesetarianism. any failures to negotiate tying up loose contractual ends with Harvest are no concern to me. However, my expert opinion is as follows:

There is no issue of 'legal clarity'. Morrissey has stated he owns the rights to the recording, publishing and further distribution of WPINOYB. Harvest logically have the right to sell any backlogs of physical CDs via Amazon and other retailers to try and recoup their sunk investment costs in their disastrous decision to sign the Diva. Presumably, that is why any disclosure of the Electra deal is under a very badly enforced embargo.

Morrissey is a wonderful singer and lyricist and I pay him the market rate when he commoditises himself. He further interests me as a casualty of C List Fame and a master exponent of The Art Of Trolling. It's hilarious and baffling how he moves from the important allegations of censorship against Michael and Emily Eavis to this candyfloss train-spotter chart-topper stuff. But it's all part of the continuing collapse of the music industry as a relevant cultural force, so what's not to enjoy?

You might want to wake up before you post further nonsense beginning with Zzzzz. Is it my problem that you are stupid? No. But comfort yourself with the knowledge that your vapid insults only amuse me as I plan my afternoon activities in my beautiful garden.

best
BB

I have no particular interest in the success of Morrissey's business ventures. For whatever reasons, he chooses to surround himself with arse-licking factotums who have failed to advise him of his self-destruct mode for the last 30 years of Cheesetarianism. any failures to negotiate tying up loose contractual ends with Harvest are no concern to me. However, my expert opinion is as follows:

There is no issue of 'legal clarity'. Morrissey has stated he owns the rights to the recording, publishing and further distribution of WPINOYB. Harvest logically have the right to sell any backlogs of physical CDs via Amazon and other retailers to try and recoup their sunk investment costs in their disastrous decision to sign the Diva. Presumably, that is why any disclosure of the Electra deal is under a very badly enforced embargo.

Morrissey is a wonderful singer and lyricist and I pay him the market rate when he commoditises himself. He further interests me as a casualty of C List Fame and a master exponent of The Art Of Trolling. It's hilarious and baffling how he moves from the important allegations of censorship against Michael and Emily Eavis to this candyfloss train-spotter chart-topper stuff. But it's all part of the continuing collapse of the music industry as a relevant cultural force, so what's not to enjoy?

You might want to wake up before you post further nonsense beginning with Zzzzz. Is it my problem that you are stupid? No. But comfort yourself with the knowledge that your vapid insults only amuse me as I plan my afternoon activities in my beautiful garden.

best
BB

Is there any need to continually claim people are stupid when they challenge your view or have a different view to you? What on earth makes you think you are superior to any one else. You popped out of your mum and will end up in a box, just like everyone else.

Were you bullied at school for reckoning you were better than everyone else?

this is true. it is weird to see it popularity increase. the section in barnes and nobles has gotten very large these days

I'd rather TTY post the next album title and working track names, or something interesting.

i like him as well. he seems honest and i like his love/devotion of music
Exactly. Sometimes he's a pain in the arse, I know. But I like him.
He's got a talent. Liam is not as good as his big brother.

Just compare BE's albums to NG's and you'll see how wonderful NG is;

Is there any need to continually claim people are stupid when they challenge your view or have a different view to you? What on earth makes you think you are superior to any one else. You popped out of your mum and will end up in a box, just like everyone else.

Were you bullied at school for reckoning you were better than everyone else?

Try again. Once you've addressed the silly insults I was responding to which I quote below so you don't have to strain your brain finding them in the thread. It was an irrelevant interjection into the thread. It was, indeed, evidence of a stupid person. Your failure to contextualise my response to stupidity means I can also safely put a dunce hat on you. Please save me from further sharings of your home-spun philosophies. Your interjection is equally off-topic, redundant and stupid. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

Try again. Once you've addressed the silly insults I was responding to which I quote below so you don't have to strain your brain finding them in the thread. It was an irrelevant interjection into the thread. It was, indeed, evidence of a stupid person. Your failure to contextualise my response to stupidity means I can also safely put a dunce hat on you. Please save me from further sharings of your home-spun philosophies. Your interjection is equally off-topic, redundant and stupid. I trust this reply is helpful to you.

best
BB

Yes Brummie, makes me realise what scum you really are along with an individual with a complete lack of emotional intelligence or social skills

Last edited:

best
BB

there is no elektra deal. one of the reasons sam is his video editor.

I'd rather TTY post the next album title and working track names, or something interesting.

Me too...I'd rather TTY announce a competition for the chance to win a trip to New Orleans, including visits to the National WWII Museum and the best strip clubs in town, in company of the gay singer of your choice...

"The first Msolo comment or picture that causes Morrissey to go into cardiac arrest, wins."

Then you must be a single male. 12 Year old girls will buy anything with One Direction or the whomever the latest boy band is, that has a photo on it.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom