Morrissey #5, #9 in the "Official UK Biggest Selling Vinyl Singles of the Decade (so far)" - TTY

UPDATE Apr. 13:

Detritus posted:

For anyone questioning the legitimacy of this list, here it is from Official Charts:

The Official Top 40 Biggest Vinyl Singles and Albums of the decade so far

Moz is also at #22 for Satellite of Love.

Morrissey singles UK - true-to-you.net
10 April 2015

Morrissey appears twice in the official list of UK Top Selling Vinyl Singles of the Decade so far.

official_biggest_selling_vinyl_singles_of_the_decade_so_far.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Singles UK - TTY

How old are you Steven ? Grow up you crank.
Just when we thought progress was being made

Benny-the-British-Butcher

If Morrissey had got his arse in gear for Record Store Day 2015 and delivered a retro-release of KMAL as a 7" vinyl it might have helped give it legs. Great song destroyed by lazy marketing and atrocious video FAIL! If he does get a new deal and a chance to re-issue/re-package WPINOYB, will he learn any lessons from these debacles? Don't hold your breath.

I assume he's in nostalgia mode and just ignoring the iTunes sales figures. If he just pretends it's still the heyday of physical product the world will conform to his fantasies. Yeah, right. Good luck with that one.

best
BB

How old are you Steven ? Grow up you crank.
Just when we thought progress was being made

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

And how many singles have you sold in your life you bitter sad jealous c***?

I've got a semi-on

Anybody else?

What if Morrissey actually believes this list to be true and starts playing glamorous glue on the US tour. Guess it will be a good time to go get a hot dog and coke.

What if Morrissey actually believes this list to be true and starts playing glamorous glue on the US tour. Guess it will be a good time to go get a hot dog and coke.

id be fine with it as i love that song

This doesn't surprise me. I suspect the vinyl buying audience has much different tastes the general music audience at large and it doesn't surprise me to see indie acts, David Bowie, or Morrissey topping out the list.

I'd be curious to see the list for bestselling albums.

Notice the two songs mentioned are from his time with Stephen Street and Alain Whyte/Gary day/Boz/Spencer--not the sadsack, sorry sods who play with him now.

You don't have to define a total sham. You'll know it when you see it. Repulsive man.

This list is not real. If Lady Gaga can be # 3 then where are all the other shitty million selling artist like Adel, Robbie Williams, One Direction.... the list goes on..... Fake list. Calling it out now.

Does anyone else feel like Noel Gallagher is everywhere they go this week? I can barely turn round without falling over him, or at least falling over someone talking about him.

Does anyone else feel like Noel Gallagher is everywhere they go this week? I can barely turn round without falling over him, or at least falling over someone talking about him.

Unfortunately yes, I can't stand him he thinks he's the godfather of all indie/alternative music. If it does not pass him they can go to hell.

Only reason Noel everywhere, is that all the other Talented musicians of that era and before have moved on and have some humility

f***ing c*nt, looks like a turtle made of play doh that's been dropped face first.

- - - Updated - - -

Although oasis had their moments

- - - Updated - - -

Is this list real, looks a bit shoddy, where's the source

Unfortunately yes, I can't stand him he thinks he's the godfather of all indie/alternative music. If it does not pass him they can go to hell.

Only reason Noel everywhere, is that all the other Talented musicians of that era and before have moved on and have some humility

f***ing c*nt, looks like a turtle made of play doh that's been dropped face first.

- - - Updated - - -

Although oasis had their moments

- - - Updated - - -

Is this list real, looks a bit shoddy, where's the source

I like him. His first solo album is amazing and this one is also good.
He is not the godfather of anything but his albums are better than Marr's
Deal with it.

I like him. His first solo album is amazing and this one is also good.
He is not the godfather of anything but his albums are better than Marr's
Deal with it.

Do not get defensive, I did not insult your mother

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom