Morrissey 30 seconds with Wink - forthcoming interview in issue 8

I hate the lack of photoshoots he does now. I think he looks great- I just don't like the lighting/filters on thise new pics.

I agree the yellow tinted ones are dreadful, but I like the lighting on the one above. It shows him wrinkles and all. Too many pictures today are taken of celebrities that filter away the true image of the person. He may be a lot of things, but him allowing this picture to be released shows that vanity is not one of them. Although, the eyebrows could use a little attention.

Those are not luxury hotels. He should be able to stay where he's comfortable and can have more security.

Again, you will find any reason to shit on him. Why are you even here?

Haha you're not serious about that list are you??? Yeah they could accommodate a touring band no probs. AND many of them are veggie hotels which Brummie will gleefully inform you does not solve the problem. As for the other link, hilarious! Looking at the locations of many of them Morrissey will be fine should he decide to start touring the health spa circuit :lbf:

I agree the yellow tinted ones are dreadful, but I like the lighting on the one above. It shows him wrinkles and all. Too many pictures today are taken of celebrities that filter away the true image of the person. He may be a lot of things, but him allowing this picture to be released shows that vanity is not one of them. Although, the eyebrows could use a little attention.

I've always thought he has the eyebrows trimmed. They've been consistent throughout his life whereas most men's eyebrows get pretty unruly as they age.

But you both have everything and everybody figured out, either you're an opponent, or you're a sycophant. End of story [...] you likely learned from a Deepak Chopra page-a-day calendar about how freethinking and...

Do they have Mozambiguous figured out though? *thinking*

We'll see what conclusions they come to in a couple of days after I go out in a Big BrummieBoy Blaze of Glory, as threatened, and after Sookie the Secretary issues her Words of Goodbye.

I'm just about ready to close up shop here - the 'Mozambiguous' name was only contracted for a year long Art Terrorism campaign, which was a success and I'm very happy. I was asked to accept a short extension just to tie up any loose ends (my contract expired on December 18th - a year to the day after the creation of 'Mozambiguous'), so I'll only be around for another couple of nights. I'm on overtime, and then after that it's onwards and upwards for me. Sookie will be released back into the wild. The sky will be the limit, for the whole crew. But the denouement will be worth the year long wait!

This may not be the end, I could return (although "the next time you see me it won't be me" - and upon my return I could go on forever, in which case you're all doomed), potentially under the name of 'Born to Harangue', or I might never be heard from again. I could fall off the face of the earth. Or I could hang around to continue anonymously trolling realitybites, but perhaps I'm just saying that to make her paranoid. *ruminates a moment*

In eight or nine months, when she accuses a new 'Pet Troll' of being 'Mozambiguous', you can be sure I'll be somewhere on the other side of the world, or in the next - as Judge Jeffreys, maybe - doubled over in laughter. And wherever I am, I'll be singing. Late night, Moz Solo, goodbye Benny, goodbye MIDNITE.

The project was conceptualized here, and some interesting arguments were raised here, but I dispensed with all comers and was never phased here - thanks for playing! And to everyone whose names I traduced, UncleSkinny, Detritus, Peterb, Lynnda, Look Out Ladies! It's Predator Robby, RealityBites, Skylarker, and many others: you will all be my slaves in the next life! Or my 'secretaries'. From where do you think I got Sookie? "Use yer loaf!"

As for BrummieBoy, yes he moved me with his beauty's potency, and my discovery of his extraordinary work was a spiritual and emotional reawakening - a Deepak Chopra figure if you like - largely responsible for edging me ever closer towards Veganism, and the rejection of all products created through animal suffering, but my progress does not end here. If I halt now, even for another month, I could wind up mentally stunted like realitybites - it's a great fear - and what could be worse? Therefore, I shall leave the interwebz, and if I ever reappear it won't be until *at least* the Summer of 2016, when it... will... all.... begin.... again... (after 18+ months of rigorous intellectual study).

BrummieBoy was one of Them Heavy People who helped me, and hit me in the soft spot. We've had our disagreements, his unacceptable conduct and inappropriate alliances caused me to publicly denounce him a few weeks ago, but with the Project entering its blistering final stage I'm willing to overlook his treachery and forgive him for almost fatally wounding me.

In another life I may have given him a Conor McGregor style kick to the temple, figuratively speaking, and everyone else too, more or less figuratively, before swinging down from the rooftop and stealing away whilst a car exploded in the background; but I'm not going to do that now, my blaze will be contained, I'm willing to go peacefully - with a song. And Sookie is eager to let everybody hear her fond farewell. We can do all that: provided I'm not wronged at any time by anybody over the next two days! That will only force me to rewrite the concluding chapter, and go to war; leaving this place looking like a bomb hit it. Let me go down in History as the second greatest Morrissey-Solo.com poster of all time (no prizes for guessing who's first); as is my Destiny.

I would like to leave on a positive note. Usually I'm not so benevolent, but I may still be a bit tipsy after the New Year's party last night, so you've caught me in a good mood. Feel thankful about that, and don't ruin it! If you do, then the animalistic tendencies of my Northern European ancestors will come to the fore once again, and I'll charge at you on horseback. But I would rather leave here as a chanteur, not a brute. I'm a song and dance man underneath it all, and this is my moment in the spotlight. Don't make me sing with my back to the forum.

Or storm out of here without singing one note or dancing one step. I'll do it My Way - with an ode to BrummieBoy. Now, if you don't mind, I'm going to "shut up and sing", and the last speaking voice you'll hear will be Sookie's, as it should be. All will be unveiled within the next two days. So long!

You and Brummie have one thing in common. You are dichotomous thinkers. There is only black and white, no shades of grey in between. Your brains are so simplistic that they have to break things down into absolutes you can understand and defend with big words and links to articles you've found by googling those big words. In Brummie's case he's long-winded and hopes to exhaust his opponent with dichotomous filibuster nonsense. But you both have everything and everybody figured out, either you're an opponent, or you're a sycophant. End of story. Either you are an atheist or you are a duped spiritualist. End of story. Either you are high class or low class. End of story. THere's no in between. THere's no getting to know someone. THere's no reverence for metaphor or essence or "what if?," there are only stone cold absolutes that you have pre-determined based on your rudimentary, online-inspired, community college background peppered with some self-affirmations you likely learned from a Deepak Chopra page-a-day calendar about how freethinking and individual you are when you literally are showing us over and over again that you are NOT. You tow the line, boil things down to basics, pick a side and fight, fight, fight which LOOKS like hard-headed independent thought, but it's not, it's regurgitated black and white thinking. Now I'm sure you'll read this, pick up on one word and run with it, "I'd never read Deepak Chopra! Waahhhh" Well maybe you should because you are lacking a great deal of insight in your education. You have zero to none empathy for fellow posters, you use them as powerplays to gain allegiance to your army of misinformed dumbasses posing as literati all the while attacking an 80s pop singer as the platform of your ego-driven revival meetings that muck up the mainpage and make it unbearable to read. Contribute real, original ideas, listen to what people say and offer without judging them from your pedestal of faux-erudtion, and STOP reducing everything to either/or Fox News 18% Accuracy Rate Logic and MAYBE I'll think about being friendly with you, until then you're the epitome of false logic, distraction and ego. You can't accuse someone of using Hitler Logic and NOT SEE that it flies in the face of your theory that the pitbull terrier breed should be eradicated from the earth and call yourself a freethinker. You're not even good at ass kissing, JB OWNS a f***ing pitbull! Moron. <==THAT's an ad hominem. Everything else is something you should think about before you open your mouth.

What were you saying about long-windedness? And with a straight face? LOL! To quote RB, you may want to learn how to format your posts correctly, i.e. paragraphs. You should have learned that by now, after 30,000 of them. Count your lucky Tarot cards that you and Mozambiguous never crossed paths. Though he may catch up with you on the astral plane. He's going for a long sleep now. So very long! If Born to Harangue ever surfaces then s/he may have a few words that they wish to say to you. Or, you and s/he could hit it off, who's to say? As I'll have no connection to him/her, I genuinely have no idea! Consult your cards!

And hold your head up! You often handle yourself in a respectable manner when faced with the torrential onslaught from the misfits and trolls who try to crucify your Lord. Unfortunately it's a cross which you alone occasionally have to bear. RB is quite obviously jealous of you! Keep being the pitbull at her heels, I'll look down approvingly from wherever I end up next. However, I'll only be here in spirit. Make sure to wish Barney a Happy New Year from me!

Signing off now - indefinitely. Sookie will be back in a couple of days with a pre-written statement. See my words on your screen and think of me kindly, and remember the posts that saved your life! Only a Morrissey cock-up of the highest order will drag me back out of seclusion. So if you see the name 'Mozambiguous' on here again you'll know he's really gone and done it this time! Let's hope for his sake, and yours CG, that it never comes to pass.

Satisfied with last year's accomplishments, but not resting on my laurels,
With an air of finality, but prepared for new challenges and trolling opportunities in 2015,
'Mozambiguous'
[The last words I'll ever send. Will I change my mind again? *has another think, and gives a sly wink* Goodnight, and thank you! LOLOLOL)

[video=youtube;VHJ3iZpfBRI] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHJ3iZpfBRI[/video]

Last edited:

Or it could just be the "lap-dancer" but we won't know that because he has chosen to tell hallf a tale and then clam up.
Should have kept it shut in hindsight or all publicity is good publicity.
" time will prove everything "
Who said that ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

He looks ready to have a weight lifted off his chest and be free. He looks beautiful.

No, it's absolutely relevant. Is there a separate vegan kitchen? In these hotels Morrissey eats food prepared by chefs who live by 'meat is murder'. He accepts food from those he regards as murderers. You can try and wriggle out of it but I'm afraid it won't work.

If Meat Is Murder, then Cheese Bleeds. By his own standards, Morrissey is guilty of murder as are his chefs who serve him. The fatuous nonsense of him banning meat at gigs whilst eating cheese dishes prepared by 'murderers' is simply breath-taking. Morrissey is the stirrer, he's a troll who uses animal rights issues to appear 'radical' when involved in the same level of animal cruelty as the beefaroni burger munchers one sees after his gigs. What you cannot stand is that I've joined up the dots in a way that you and a hysterical crackpot like CG simply can't undo.

best
BB

OK so now you've gone from saying there should be vegan options available on the menu to saying that there should be a 'vegan kitchen.' Good on you champ, keep moving dem goalposts.

On a side note I really think Moz should acknowledge your fine work on his next TTY missive. After all yeah Julia may have attended 600+ shows but that is nothing on the hundreds of hours you have dedicated to posting on this site and all for an artist you don't even like. I admire that type of tenacity, that is what won Britain the Second World War, not its tea as Morrissey once erroneously surmised. The sheer bloody mindedness of it all, its' like watching someone repeatedly poke their eye with a needle. You sir deserve recognition from the mighty M, not some rich barrier stalking superfan.

Haha you're not serious about that list are you??? Yeah they could accommodate a touring band no probs. AND many of them are veggie hotels which Brummie will gleefully inform you does not solve the problem. As for the other link, hilarious! Looking at the locations of many of them Morrissey will be fine should he decide to start touring the health spa circuit :lbf:

I think he should ditch the Meat is Murder campaign as long he is consuming milk-based products and wearing leather. He asks his audience to make sacrifices. Surely he could do better as well.

Purely Vegan B & Bs and Hotels

Well well well !
Congratulations Miss Reality, you have come back with the best possible answer so far, please take an apple from the fruit bowl !
And this is why I like you, I like you, you make my juices flow, you are kindness in it's self Miss Reality, whatever happens don't forget me I love you !
(Nobody has had one of these in solo history)

Benny-the-Purring-Living in Hope-British-Butcher

B and B's? Are you on drugs?

Well if we combine it with the health spa circuit and maybe chop Morrissey's band and support crew down to maybe, I dunno a maximum of 2 people, we could see a real career resurgence. The good thing is most of these B&B's advertise having internet connection so we can still get those all important TTY updates. 'Most memorable nights of the tour so far have been, Ambelside, Ceredigion and Williton.'

Or it could just be the "lap-dancer" but we won't know that because he has chosen to tell hallf a tale and then clam up.
Should have kept it shut in hindsight or all publicity is good publicity.
" time will prove everything "
Who said that ?

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Very good Benny....but here is the full story:

“Time will prove everything,” proclaimed Morrissey during his appearance at London’s Earls Court on 18 December 2004.

Well if nothing else, time has proven that Morrissey, after two decades of writing and performing music, still has it. To this day, the soon to be 46-year-old can send his fans into a state of frenzied excitement like no other artist.

I would say that this still stands into his 50s. + There is no such thing as a bad lap dance:brows:

Well well well !
Congratulations Miss Reality, you have come back with the best possible answer so far, please take an apple from the fruit bowl !
And this is why I like you, I like you, you make my juices flow, you are kindness in it's self Miss Reality, whatever happens don't forget me I love you !
(Nobody has had one of these in solo history)

Benny-the-Purring-Living in Hope-British-Butcher

:flowers:

I think he should ditch the Meat is Murder campaign as long he is consuming milk-based products and wearing leather. He asks his audience to make sacrifices. Surely he could do better as well.

Purely Vegan B & Bs and Hotels

Well I do agree on the hypocrisy around leather and dairy and I've said as much.

However you may be on to something with that staggeringly exhaustive list of vegan B&B haunts. Staying at only these places will cut a whole European tour (UK included) down to about a 14 dates and in some very interesting and far flung places! I'm sure he will have them flocking by their dozens in renowned concert hot spots such as Sarnico and Schleswig-Holstein.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say yes she is and they seem like pretty good ones as well.

Well maybe chop Morrissey's band and support crew down to maybe, I dunno a maximum of 2 people, we could see a real career resurgence.

Excellent idea! I would take Boz and the sound board guy...leave the rest...and pick up a band that can create good music again.

Well if we combine it with the health spa circuit and maybe chop Morrissey's band and support crew down to maybe, I dunno a maximum of 2 people, we could see a real career resurgence. The good thing is most of these B&B's advertise having internet connection so we can still get those all important TTY updates. 'Most memorable nights of the tour so far have been, Ambelside, Ceredigion and Williton.'

Let the vegetarian, non-prophesizing crew sleep meatish-motel-cheap. He and one security guard can head to the luxury, vegan B & Bs. Did you see how many there are?

Let the vegetarian, non-prophesizing crew sleep meatish-motel-cheap. He and one security guard can head to the luxury, vegan B & Bs. Did you see how many there are?

Yes I did and I checked out the locations and the overall quality of them and that's how I know you must be joking right. Please tell me your joking? I must admit you've given me a good chuckle just imagining the idea of Moz tootling all over Europe on his summer combie van tour stopping off at various remote locations ready to knock out a string of his greatest hits to 12 men and a dog.

Check out the one in Seoul, they even have bunk beds! Niace, he can share with Damon Domo, I wonder who will get to be the top and who will get to be the bottom.

On the plus side, that 'Is Morrissey's career over?' thread would EXPLODE.

Yes I did and I checked out the locations and the overall quality of them and that's how I know you must be joking right. Please tell me your joking? I must admit you've given me a good chuckle just imagining the idea of Moz tootling all over Europe on his summer combie van tour stopping off at various remote locations ready to knock out a string of his greatest hits to 12 men and a dog.

Check out the one in Seoul, they even have bunk beds! Niace, he can share with Damon Domo, I wonder who will get to be the top and who will get to be the bottom.

On the plus side, that 'Is Morrissey's career over?' thread would EXPLODE.

Picture this scenario: Moz plays to a soldout crowd in Berlin. Then he and his security/driver hop into a black sedan with tinted windows and drive to the vegan Almdodóvar hotel in Berlin. Crew goes wherever; they are not held morally accountable.

If that hotel is not luxurious enough, then both he and you, need a reality check.

Back
Top Bottom