Morrissey 30 seconds with Wink - forthcoming interview in issue 8

whats the difference between this and any mag. what makes it desperate? having read a bunch of resort mags i dont find them horrible and certainly, mostly, a better read than the nme or spin etc. q is still pretty good though. also what part of advertising isnt shameless. shame is one of the first things you get rid of when you become a performer

It's highly embarrassing for such a staunch animal lover/campainer !
It says HYPOCRITE ! It says "Boz and co 'meat is murder for tonight's encore' and then it's back to my meat smelling hotel for a bit of R and R surrounded in the luxury I have become accustomed to"

"Would you like a wake up call, news paper and a full English in the morning Mr Morrissey ? "
I smell a hypocrite !
Next !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

In related news, Mike Joyce has taken over from Lenny Henry as the new face of Premier Inn.

Nice try but back on topic please, Morrissey/meat/hotels/hypocrite.
Next !

It's highly embarrassing for such a staunch animal lover/campainer !
It says HYPOCRITE ! It says "Boz and co 'meat is murder for tonight's encore' and then it's back to my meat smelling hotel for a bit of R and R surrounded in the luxury I have become accustomed to"

"Would you like a wake up call, news paper and a full English in the morning Mr Morrissey ? "
I smell a hypocrite !
Next !

its called compromise, the piece where he says his bit and lets people make there own decisions. probably pulls weight where he can like say the o2, after this one arena concert i doubt he needs the free suit, and moves forward where cant doing what he can. yes the resort still serves meat but and he may damn it in the article but if theres no article then whats left. people still eating the same thing as before but without the possibility of hearing his message and changing there mind. it mostly seems to me that people want to humble morrissey, for him to act humbled or be humbled and when that didnt happen at 55 some got angry and made some really stupid comments. ive seen some bands i absolutely love and they couldnt fill the o2 in there heyday and had to close off sections and he didnt have to. to me that says success, un unprecedented success.

He does what he can. To expect him to demand an entire hotel to go meat free is totally unrealistic.

But even if Morrissey lived in a yurt on a totally vegan diet and travelled in a Prius to gigs, people like BB and Benny would still find something to coma in about and draw attention to themselves. And the moderators here continuously let them bring thread after thread off track.

KFC has chicken, luxury hotel has chicken, many different cuts of meat, pork, duck and boar. Benny is right, did not Moz have the ability to smell animal flesh for two miles in diameter?

its called compromise, the piece where he says his bit and lets people make there own decisions. probably pulls weight where he can like say the o2, after this one arena concert i doubt he needs the free suit, and moves forward where cant doing what he can. yes the resort still serves meat but and he may damn it in the article but if theres no article then whats left. people still eating the same thing as before but without the possibility of hearing his message and changing there mind. it mostly seems to me that people want to humble morrissey, for him to act humbled or be humbled and when that didnt happen at 55 some got angry and made some really stupid comments. ive seen some bands i absolutely love and they couldnt fill the o2 in there heyday and had to close off sections and he didnt have to. to me that says success, un unprecedented success

When you have a spare minute can you re-write your post so It makes sense, I'm a very busy butcher and I don't have time trying to understand you.
Next !

He does what he can. To expect him to demand an entire hotel to go meat free is totally unrealistic.

But even if Morrissey lived in a yurt on a totally vegan diet and travelled in a Prius to gigs, people like BB and Benny would still find something to coma in about and draw attention to themselves. And the moderators here continuously let them bring thread after thread off track.

He's not a vegan.
Next !

"We all live in a murderous world, as the events in my luxurious hotel's kitchen has proved with many animals cremated right under my nose, though that is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried Shit every day so it's ok, breakfast in bed and you can bring the cheese in later."

The smell of luxurious hotel leather, it blended in with the cheddar.
Next !

He's not a vegan.
Next !

Again, you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

I said even if he was a vegan living in a yurt you would still find fault with him.

The man needs to stay in hotels.

But even if Morrissey lived in a yurt on a totally vegan diet and travelled in a Prius to gigs, people like BB and Benny would still find something to coma in about and draw attention to themselves.

Hypocrisy is the go to for the lazy debater.

The foie gras on toast is an absolute must, also try the venison, the Pestana group really do treat you like royalty.

Again, you lack basic reading comprehension skills.

I said even if he was a vegan living in a yurt you would still find fault with him.

The man needs to stay in hotels.

I agree he does need to stay in hotels but ones rather more befitting with what he preaches surely. He's a hypocrite. Do as I say, not as I do. It's time you all got off your high horses and start doing some stencilling on these posh joints don't you think ?
Next !

its an old example of skewing a debate. take something and hold it to an extreme and criticize as you need to to portray them as hypocritical all based on assumptions of simple interpretations. when they dont live up to the example of the extreme they then criticize as being full of it. its old and silly and been done many many times.

as for the retyping probably not. if you cant make it out its probably not for you :)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom