Morrissey 30 seconds with Wink - forthcoming interview in issue 8

yeah as a campaign its not bad in its execution but in its intent if im guessing its intent correctly interrupted is overly repetitive and so looses some players. personally i dont care as i can just ignor or not comment or care. i have no intent on trying to topple anyone or prove anything. as for free speech, we already have a street and i dont want to live there. important to have but i dont wanna live there or totally emulate it here

Geezus is every thread now just going to be a few comments on topic and then page after page of you guys conversing about these BB/JB douche bags?

Evidently. This is what happens in Morrissey's absence. Then again, it's what happens when he's front and center as well.

- - - Updated - - -

I think we are now seeing the final final results/consequences of David's grand 'free speech' experiment. The inmates are now running the asylum and every thread rapidly devolves into the Wild West. There is nothing left now but hate, hate and venom and bile, its actually kinda sad. It's a mess.

On the other hand you have to tip your hat to these trolls, they have some crazy kind of staying power, I think they must be on that A-side meth; those jokers won't go on for days, they will go on for years. As a feat of endurance it is quite breathtaking. I can only surmise that mental illness trumps rationality both in force and in stamina :lbf:

I'm so very glad that some of us have lives which we can use in order to escape the nonsense and insanity that becomes each and every thread these days.

I'm so very glad that some of us have lives which we can use in order to escape the nonsense and insanity that becomes each and every thread these days.

Sounds like you are living in a video game. I am not surprised. The rest of us do have a life--singular. That is what being alive is all about.

I hate the lack of photoshoots he does now. I think he looks great- I just don't like the lighting/filters on thise new pics.

I hate the yellow tinted one also. But I think he looks fine in the two full color shots.

Also,don't forget, just a few days after
these were taken we got this lovely picture...that got mostly compliments on how good he looked:

image.jpg

I hate the yellow tinted one also. But I think he looks fine in the two full color shots.

Also,don't forget, just a few days after
these were taken we got this lovely picture...that got mostly compliments on how good he looked:

View attachment 33610

I think it's the filters/harsh lighting. In the candid shots he looks 20 years younger than in the Wink photos.

Once again nothing to do with the 30 second wink interview but lots to do with people who post comments, your making a habit of this aren't you ! Self appointed pc evennow at our service.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Thanks for moderating Benny...seems you have a new job if your interested. You are very good at it except your inability to stay on topic. Pffft...

Thanks for moderating Benny...seems you have a new job if your interested. You are very good at it except your inability to stay on topic. Pffft...

But nobody seems to have anything to say about our man Steven of late. It's as though he has nothing to say about their life anymore, they're gonna miss him when he's gone though, if there is one thing in life I've observed it's that everyone has to have someone that's why he has Damon or Tina he can have both.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom