Morrissey 30 seconds with Wink - forthcoming interview in issue 8

Whoa whoa whoa back the truck up, when have I ever said that? I love how you just projected that onto me out of nowhere.
If one is to disagree with you even one iota on anything to do with Morrissey then you automatically throw them in the sycophant/worships Moz as God group. CG is right there only seems to be black and white with you. For someone who claims to be such a free thinker when it comes to debating Morrissey related issues you seem to project a very autocratic POV. 'Agree with me 100% or you are a Morrissey sycophant stuck in the vapid world of the groupthinktank.'

You projected that I am on some killer drugs:

B and B's? Are you on drugs?

I'd say yes she is and they seem like pretty good ones as well.

That is why I just bit back. I was actually starting to like you. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Haven't you heard? Because Morrissey says Meat is Murder he should wear hemp shoes and live in a yurt in a commune living exclusively off of hemp seeds and papaya. When he tours he should stay in vegan B and B's in the middle of the Swiss Alps and only travel by a VW bio diesel van because they serve flesh on airplanes.

The cheese on the rider was his, so he could sit backstage laughing at videos of cows being mistreated at a dairy farm, while dripping melted cheese on his chest that Damon licks off.

Still can't figure out how to register, c2be?

I see a man being pulled in a lot of directions. I see a man who wants to toy with the idea of graffiti as statement art and who seems to find that idea mischievious and fun, but if given the task to tag the marble foyer of the luxury resort he's forced to endorse would think twice about it. Is he hypocritical staying at a resort because it serves steak? No. As hypocritical as flying in a plane that has a passenger on it eating a steak. These voices yammering on about controlling where he sleeps are incapable of seeing the big picture, they are eager to find fault in him, then jump on the opportunity to "teach" him how to do it better by suggesting impossible and ludicrous suggestions that only vegan lodging should be on the agenda because he wrote a song sympathetic to cows 25 years ago and sings it. The REAL agenda here is they get to look like snappy debaters, pull their Hypocrite card and "save the day" by controlling his next move. But it's not a move natural to HIM or HIS PATH, it's THEIR path of wanting to be in charge, call the shots, and make their puppet look good so they look good like "he couldn't have done this without me. I am indispensible to his success. Now if only he could make #1." But even Moz is aware the charts are pointless, but there's someone telling him they aren't because they belong to an old ideology and he's torn in the NEW and OLD way all at the same time. No wonder homey is sick, I'd say f*** it too if not to exert a little control on his end. Poor guy. :(

Very good Even Now but the clock is still ticking on time !
What is this 'performing' you speak of ? Do you mean like seals performing in a circus act ?
I would say that selling graffiti stencils and spreading half truths of "lap dancer" is a bit desperate.
And the still has it comment !
U.K. only ! Still has it to what ?
Sell out arenas ?
Or places like Hawick bingo club ?
He's a Crank hypocrite spread the word.
Banjaxed

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Benny you are a tough nut to crack...and I use the word nut in the loosest of terms.
His followers are here...all around you...you are encircled by those who love the man you despise
open your eyes Benny...they are coming for you...lock the castle doors...not much time left I'm afraid
The walls will soon be breached and then it will be you hung to dry like the meat you so richly love
It's not too late to turn tale and run. Maybe the Hawick bingo club...as it appears you will be safe there
God's speed son...or should I say sneak deeply into the night...only the smell of your smock will give you away

Last edited:
He doesn't choose everyone on the list. I'm sure the dominatrix on food stamps wasn't sleeping with morrissey to get on the list. That's what the moz crew is for.

I never said anything about the selection process. I said he knowingly condones cultish, slumming it behavior from fans. Yet says he is 'equal' with his audience. Not true Moz, not true. Another hypocrisy to add to the bulging bag.

I see a man being pulled in a lot of directions. I see a man who wants to toy with the idea of graffiti as statement art and who seems to find that idea mischievious and fun, but if given the task to tag the marble foyer of the luxury resort he's forced to endorse would think twice about it. Is he hypocritical staying at a resort because it serves steak? No. As hypocritical as flying in a plane that has a passenger on it eating a steak. These voices yammering on about controlling where he sleeps are incapable of seeing the big picture, they are eager to find fault in him, then jump on the opportunity to "teach" him how to do it better by suggesting impossible and ludicrous suggestions that only vegan lodging should be on the agenda because he wrote a song sympathetic to cows 25 years ago and sings it. The REAL agenda here is they get to look like snappy debaters, pull their Hypocrite card and "save the day" by controlling his next move. But it's not a move natural to HIM or HIS PATH, it's THEIR path of wanting to be in charge, call the shots, and make their puppet look good so they look good like "he couldn't have done this without me. I am indispensible to his success. Now if only he could make #1." But even Moz is aware the charts are pointless, but there's someone telling him they aren't because they belong to an old ideology and he's torn in the NEW and OLD way all at the same time. No wonder homey is sick, I'd say f*** it too if not to exert a little control on his end. Poor guy. :(

Holy freakin' conspiracy theorist! We are three-five individuals scattered throughout the globe who all share the same belief--that Moz should practice what he preaches--and are expressing these views on an Internet forum. It is as simple as that. There is no agenda. If he went vegan or ditched the MIM campaign would I be happy? Yes, I would. Will I lose sleep tonight knowing that he probably had a cheese sandwich for lunch today? No, I won't.

- - - Updated - - -

No biting please, unless asked ;-) (Ohh carry on matron!)

Looking forward to seeing Moz put the commune/vegan B&B thing into practice. 5 years from now......................2 guys in a pub in London discussing Morrissey.

"Hey whatever happened to Morrissey, I haven't seen him play in years?"

"Neither have I but I've heard he's still MASSIVE in the Swiss Alps." :thumb:

No biting please, unless asked ;-) (Ohh carry on matron!)

Looking forward to seeing Moz put the commune/vegan B&B thing into practice. 5 years from now......................2 guys in a pub in London discussing Morrissey.

"Hey whatever happened to Morrissey, I haven't seen him play in years?"

"Neither have I but I've heard he's still MASSIVE in the Swiss Alps." :thumb:

Wouldn't you die to hear him sing for you and a small group of friends in a cozy Swiss chalet at Christmastime next year, with a roaring fire nearby and glistening lights on a tree and a nice glass of wine (or other drink) in hand? Now that would be a six star experience. :p

Wouldn't you die to hear him sing for you and a small group of friends in a cozy Swiss chalet at Christmastime next year, with a roaring fire nearby and glistening lights on a tree and a nice glass of wine (or other drink) in hand? Now that would be a six star experience. :p

I fear I'd ruin by being unable to suppress my urge to ask him to belt out a version of Wham's 'Last Christmas.' He'd probably strop off to his room taking the last of the (vegan) nut cheese with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Still can't figure out how to register, c2be?

I never said anything about the selection process. I said he knowingly condones cultish, slumming it behavior from fans. Yet says he is 'equal' with his audience. Not true Moz, not true. Another hypocrisy to add to the bulging bag.

There is so much going on here that I hope you can follow along. I will color code the references for help.

1. Someone said something you did not agree with and your aside was "I was actually starting to like you." This shows us your motivation, that allegiance and sides are more important than ideas and sentences. You're modus operandi is to get people to like you.

2. In your hypocritical tirade about Morrissey being equal with his audience, you talk negatively about condoning "cultish" behavior from fans. Yet your very attempt to shame bhops with the idea that you have stopped liking her is the essence of "cultish" passive/aggressive approval control. By telling a poster you do no like them, you are working under the assumption that their allegiance to you is not proving satisfactory.

You then go on to shame the anonymous poster for not registering despite repeated daily cries of free speech and privilege-not-right to post rants because your ULTIMATE goal is to CONTROL and JUDGE, not actually discuss ideas and share information. You are a budding tyrant operating through a system that is forced to support your free speech, yet so stupified by your passive/aggression that you read as informed and concerned Morrissey poster when at the end of the day it's all about Realitybites looking good and controlling people, places and ideas.

Last edited:
I fear I'd ruin by being unable to suppress my urge to ask him to belt out a version of Wham's 'Last Christmas.' He'd probably strop off to his room taking the last of the (vegan) nut cheese with him.

He needs to do a Christmas album. I'd love to hear him sing some of the classics such as White Christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

My Grandfather is from Yorkshire :)

Grandpa Marred:

th

There is so much going on here that I hope you can follow along. I will color code the references for help.

1. Someone said something you did not agree with and your aside was "I was actually starting to like you." This shows us your motivation, that allegiance and sides are more important than ideas and sentences. You're modus operandi is to get people to like you.

2. In your hypocritical tirade about Morrissey being equal with his audience, you talk negatively about condoning "cultish" behavior from fans. Yet your very attempt to shame bhops with the idea that you have stopped liking her is the essence of "cultish" passive/aggressive approval control. By telling a poster you do no like them, you are working under the assumption that their allegiance to you is not proving satisfactory.

You then go on to shame the anonymous poster for not registering despite repeated daily cries of free speech and privilege-not-right to post rants because your ULTIMATE goal is to CONTROL and JUDGE, not actually discuss ideas and share information. You are a budding tyrant operating through a system that is forced to support your free speech, yet so stupified by your passive/aggression that you read as informed and concerned Morrissey poster when at the end of the day it's all about Realitybites looking good and controlling people, places and ideas.

:crazy:

Holy freakin' conspiracy theorist! We are three-five individuals scattered throughout the globe who all share the same belief--that Moz should practice what he preaches--and are expressing these views on an Internet forum. It is as simple as that. There is no agenda. If he went vegan or ditched the MIM campaign would I be happy? Yes, I would. Will I lose sleep tonight knowing that he probably had a cheese sandwich for lunch today? No, I won't.

So in order for you to support Morrissey, you hold him to a quid-pro-quo of meeting your standards based on no verifiable true information. You do not know that he is not vegan. You have NO PROOF. Yet you will march full force into a smear campaign of disapproval, shame and recitation of standards as though it were true (I think there's an acronym to describe this) and until your subject meets your demands of proving there is no cheese residue in his intestinal tract, you feel he is not worthy to sing his own song and YOU have better ideas on how he should organize his travel schedule to better meet your imaginary quid-quo-pro (and by extension make you powerful and in control because YOU call the shots) so that you can listen to a song with piece of mind? Please address these ideas.

When you do not know know how to address an idea, you use an emoticon. This is because you are not an intelligent thinker. But I do not want to talk about you and your inability to discuss ideas and the flaws within those ideas. I want to discuss Morrissey. I do not want to discuss you, I want you to think about how you are unfairly holding Morrissey to a standard of phoney hypocrisy. Do you think you can raise your intelligence level up a bit and meet me at that place where people discuss ideas?

So in order for you to support Morrissey, you hold him to a quid-pro-quo of meeting your standards based on no verifiable true information. You do not know that he is not vegan. You have NO PROOF. Yet you will march full force into a smear campaign of disapproval, shame and recitation of standards as though it were true (I think there's an acronym to describe this) and until your subject meets your demands of proving there is no cheese residue in his intestinal tract, you feel he is not worthy to sing his own song and YOU have better ideas on how he should organize his travel schedule to better meet your imaginary quid-quo-pro (and by extension make you powerful and in control because YOU call the shots) so that you can listen to a song with piece of mind? Please address these ideas.

Can you get any more paranoid?

- - - Updated - - -

When you do not know know how to address an idea, you use an emoticon. This is because you are not an intelligent thinker. But I do not want to talk about you and your inability to discuss ideas and the flaws within those ideas. I want to discuss Morrissey. I do not want to discuss you, I want you to think about how you are unfairly holding Morrissey to a standard of phoney hypocrisy. Do you think you can raise your intelligence level up a bit and meet me at that place where people discuss ideas?

How does one construct a rational retort to such irrational nonsense?

Back
Top Bottom