"Morrissey 25: Live" (Official Trailer)

I'm sure there's nothing tight about Jesse anymore. :blushing:

tumblr_m6h8h6439G1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

If you were a real fan you wouldn't get angry when Moz has to cancel on you. You would be understanding and concerned. Moz didn't "torch" you. He gave you a refund, did he not? He didn't ask you to make travel plans. Did you have a nice vacation anyway or was it no good without your beloved Moz? :confused:
/QUOTE]

This is one of the dumbest things I've read in ages

Well that nips that in the bud then eh ! ( I like your style Mozza220559 )

You know what ! I think I have had a run in with that poster in the past only this time she's not adding her name, (It sounds like her style).

Benny the Butcher

If you are implying that it sounds like my writing, then, as always, you are wrong. I haven't been able to check in lately, so I am trying to get caught up right now. To make life easier, I will just scan for Benny the Butcher posts and verbally slap you down as soon as I possibly can. If you are not talking about me, then nevermind. As for the topic, I have to wonder, if there is so much complaining on this site, then who is attending the concerts? I saw several before the cancellations and everyone seemed passionate and pleased throughout the shows; people are still waiting hours in line and clawing their way to the front row. Obviously, changes to the setlist would be appreciated, but none of us could ever agree on the same preferred set. New music would also be phenomenal, and hopefully it will happen someday soon, but the hostility raged against Morrissey for featuring music from the past in his concerts is just ridiculous. Tell me any great artist who doesn't. I can't think of any current Dylan, Bowie, McCartney, Springsteen, or Neil Young songs that have rocked the world, and these people are considered to be the "greatest songwriters" of their time; and don't even get me started on the Stones who haven't written anything of value since 1972. Yet, these people are always forgiven and Morrissey is crucified for every comment, every action, every re-issue, even for his physical appearance, on a site that is supposedly supported by his fans. I stand by my man. I will cherish the words he's given me and hope that he finds the inspirtation to continue. Just remember, Sir Paul wrote Ebony and Ivory, Someone's Knockin' at the Door, Silly Love songs, Obladee Obladah, blah, blah, blah (There are too many to list, and I believe that he currently re-issued some of this Wings crap). Morrissey is not perfect, but his entire catalog leaves most other songwriters wishing they had half of his talent. Some singers once affected me; Morrissey music always has a profound effect on me, so I stand firmly devoted.

Lynnda

With the wake of the whole "Paula Dean " race scandal you think it's wise that Moz asks a room full of Mexicans if they " should be doing the dishes?" Just saying!

Good stuff but don't forget to also post lots of piccies of yourself globe trotting looking healthy with your oirish footy cousin, nutjob comics, old pop stars/filmstars and anyone else you can think of. Oh also don't forget to release stupid childish statements as well that helps (Try to get the line in "Morrissey remains without a record contract" or "Show sold out in record time without any promotion")
Good luck

Benny the Butcher

All
Time
Best

"I spoke with a "moz-army superfan" ?

Ste-Mo has an army as well ? Do they go with him when "he goes where he is needed" along with Zob, Brainiac and Lois Drain ?

Maybe our Moz is not as daft as he has us believe and has been planning a career in the super hero world on the side after bowing out with 25live.

'WAY D GO IT'S STTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE . . . . . . . . . . .MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO'

I am the Bad guy maybe ?

Benny the Butcher

Ste-Mo has been spotted at Glastonbury causing trouble with people eating juicy stakes, burgers, hog roasts, hot-dogs etc.
I think he is "Camping" in the "Camping field".

If you are implying that it sounds like my writing, then, as always, you are wrong. I haven't been able to check in lately, so I am trying to get caught up right now. To make life easier, I will just scan for Benny the Butcher posts and verbally slap you down as soon as I possibly can. If you are not talking about me, then nevermind. As for the topic, I have to wonder, if there is so much complaining on this site, then who is attending the concerts? I saw several before the cancellations and everyone seemed passionate and pleased throughout the shows; people are still waiting hours in line and clawing their way to the front row. Obviously, changes to the setlist would be appreciated, but none of us could ever agree on the same preferred set. New music would also be phenomenal, and hopefully it will happen someday soon, but the hostility raged against Morrissey for featuring music from the past in his concerts is just ridiculous. Tell me any great artist who doesn't. I can't think of any current Dylan, Bowie, McCartney, Springsteen, or Neil Young songs that have rocked the world, and these people are considered to be the "greatest songwriters" of their time; and don't even get me started on the Stones who haven't written anything of value since 1972. Yet, these people are always forgiven and Morrissey is crucified for every comment, every action, every re-issue, even for his physical appearance, on a site that is supposedly supported by his fans. I stand by my man. I will cherish the words he's given me and hope that he finds the inspirtation to continue. Just remember, Sir Paul wrote Ebony and Ivory, Someone's Knockin' at the Door, Silly Love songs, Obladee Obladah, blah, blah, blah (There are too many to list, and I believe that he currently re-issued some of this Wings crap). Morrissey is not perfect, but his entire catalog leaves most other songwriters wishing they had half of his talent. Some singers once affected me; Morrissey music always has a profound effect on me, so I stand firmly devoted.

Lynnda

What are you like ? What makes you think I was talking about you ? Don't bother 'verbally slapping me down' just learn to ignore me and I will ignore you as I told you in our last chat, its a good job your not a fish Linda is'nt it you'd have been on the plate many times by now !!!

Benny the Butcher

With the wake of the whole "Paula Dean " race scandal you think it's wise that Moz asks a room full of Mexicans if they " should be doing the dishes?" Just saying!

So long as he didn't use a racial epithet when he asked that question! It's not like he asked them if they should be at the cantina rolling burritos!

How so? Because you do not comprehend the issue? How does Moz "torch" you by cancelling a show?
If Moz doesn't play the show you were anticipating, then this? ---> :head-smack:

If you were a real fan you wouldn't get angry when Moz has to cancel on you. You would be understanding and concerned. Moz didn't "torch" you. He gave you a refund, did he not? He didn't ask you to make travel plans. Did you have a nice vacation anyway or was it no good without your beloved Moz? :confused:
/QUOTE]

This is one of the dumbest things I've read in ages

I find a lot of what's being said going over my head!
But would like to say to Lynnda that I think I qualify as devoted.
Won't bore you with details, but even I find the re-releases a bit tiresome.
Stuff was being rehashed before even older versions of albums were deleted!
To add insult to injury, you see him in a studio setting (sundance channel) on youtube singing Scandinavia, The Kid's a.... to me that was just infuriating.
The lack of record deal doesn't wash. Anyone in a bedsit can release an album now.
I found it almost rude that he would run through those songs when he knows people are clamouring for more music (which would shake up the set list anyway).
I've met him, followed him and he still has a 'profound effect' on me, but recording artists really could do with recording occasionally!
I adore Moz, but some of his decisions bewilder me.
Kind regards,
FWD

Lynnda

But the artists you qoute are different because of many reasons i.e. They tour then fade off only to come back again re-invented with new stuff fresh as a daisy.
Their shows have a massive budget/venues and they're on stage a couple of hours or more
earning their dollars.
They have reall muscians who can re-create the sound of the songs.
They don't make the musicians wear t-shirts with hidious statements on them.
They don't try to dictate what the audience put in their mouths.
If they are forced to cancel gigs they usually manage to get them back on at some point.

If you still don't get it try looking at their live footage on u-tube they are in a different league to Steven and the tinpots.

Hooky

What are you like ? What makes you think I was talking about you ? Don't bother 'verbally slapping me down' just learn to ignore me and I will ignore you as I told you in our last chat, its a good job your not a fish Linda is'nt it you'd have been on the plate many times by now !!!

Benny the Butcher

So, are you saying you want to eat me? I'm not clear on your meaning. For the record, I was just teasing you that time. As for ignoring you, I have just as much right to counter your remarks as you have to post them. Aren't you the one who so vehemently defends free speech? You can't have it both ways.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom