June 7 Boston MA Boston Opera House
June 10 Baltimore MD Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
June 13 Chicago IL Civic Opera House
June 14 Flint MI James Whiting Auditorium
June 16 Lewiston NY Artpark Main Stage Theater
June 17 Wilmington DE Grand Opera House
June 19 Hershey PA Hershey Theatre
June 21 New York NY Barclays Center Arena

My advice to the British public would be avoid this c*** at all costs and save your hard earned cash. If you need to listen/view all his old songs do it via u-tube and you won't have crap support acts as well :)

Benny-the-British-Butcher
why don't you avoid him then and stop coming on here talking about him you knob- end! Up the rebels!

My advice to the British public would be avoid this c*** at all costs and save your hard earned cash. If you need to listen/view all his old songs do it via u-tube and you won't have crap support acts as well :)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

My advice to any Morrissey fan would be to ignore this c***s posts.

Heathcare to be provided by the American taxpayers via Obamacare.

Kristeen Young has announced on facebook that she is appearing as support act on each of these gigs.

Yes - you can pick your jaws off the floor - I know you are all REALLY surprised.

Probably because she has nothing better to do and can't get anything better.

No Vegas gig this time around???? Anyone think he'll add it on another leg of the tour?

Once again he skips St. Louis, MO. hometown of Kristeen Young. I don't get it and I'm mad as hell. Guess I'll go eat a hamburger.

I have a question: I'm a new fan and I've never seen him before. Are tickets usually hard to get, especially good seats? I'm looking to go to the Boston show.

No Vegas gig this time around???? Anyone think he'll add it on another leg of the tour?

it looks like he's doing two shows, then taking a day off, then doing two more shows, etc. so I'm hoping he'll add a san francisco, vegas, or oakland date sometime around the 8th to the 12th. I'm just guessing though. he should add all three but that's just my own personal opinion : )

I noticed that as well. There's ALWAYS a Vegas gig. I think he will. No VA dates, either - which is unusual. Maybe he'll come back to the US after the LP is released and he's finished a UK/European Tour in late summer/early fall.

to all the people complaining about cancellations : I hope when you get older and/or sick, people are mean to you.

Once again he skips St. Louis, MO. hometown of Kristeen Young. I don't get it and I'm mad as hell. Guess I'll go eat a hamburger.

yeah i hear ya man. I had tickets to the chicago date in october 2012, january 2013, and march 2013 lol. I'm taking a megabus to chicago to go see him which'll be <$100 round trip and maybe spend the night in a hotel, or, if the weather's bad, head back at 11pm to st louis. I was uber sick when he was here in 2004 and 2009 so i hope to see him in chicago since he won't be at the pageant :(

to all the people complaining about cancellations : I hope when you get older and/or sick, people are mean to you.

I can't recall another artist who cancels more dates then Morrissey and the excuses are all most laughable.

Its surprising that the promoters would take on the risk as the insurance must be through the roof

Didnt he have wonderful things to say about Japan last year? I hope he comes back here when this tour expands into it's international phase.

He also had wonderful things to say about Australia in 2002 and then he came back 11 years later in 2013... so don't get your hopes up.

- marred.

I have a question: I'm a new fan and I've never seen him before. Are tickets usually hard to get, especially good seats? I'm looking to go to the Boston show.
The Boston concert probably will sell out in the first few days after they are on sale.

I can't recall another artist who cancels more dates then Morrissey and the excuses are all most laughable.

Its surprising that the promoters would take on the risk as the insurance must be through the roof

On the last tour apparently he was known as 'sicknote' by all the crew.

The British bookies should take bets on the 'Morrissey-cancellation-national' spread betting on the latest tour dates.

Will he show up
Will he pull at last minute
Will he disappear and nobody knows where he is
Will he get the shits
Will his dodgy Barratt-home start playing up
Will a band member be told they are ill
Will Cliff eat chicken curry

Betting starts now

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom