June 7 Boston MA Boston Opera House
June 10 Baltimore MD Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
June 13 Chicago IL Civic Opera House
June 14 Flint MI James Whiting Auditorium
June 16 Lewiston NY Artpark Main Stage Theater
June 17 Wilmington DE Grand Opera House
June 19 Hershey PA Hershey Theatre
June 21 New York NY Barclays Center Arena

My advice to non US people seeing these dates and already planning trips - if you want to go to the US, go for it. But if you want to see Morrissey - be patient, I'm sure there'll be dates closer to home.

P.

My advice to non US people seeing these dates and already planning trips - if you want to go to the US, go for it. But if you want to see Morrissey - be patient, I'm sure there'll be dates closer to home.

P.

Hope you're right!

I'm looking forward to listening to Istabul in Sheffield, Manchester and Stoke..... As well as Art Hound and some more Boorer gems. Oh yeah.....dreams never end.

Hazard.
x

Yea!! This is very exciting:D

I have to agree with Uncleskinny about this not being it. The album won't even be out until after this leg of the tour so surely this is just the beginning. Also don't forget about the Italy date, could quite possibly be part of a summer European tour.

Yea!! This is very exciting:D

I have to agree with Uncleskinny about this not being it. The album won't even be out until after this leg of the tour so surely this is just the beginning. Also don't forget about the Italy date, could quite possibly be part of a summer European tour.

"Summer European tour"... That sounds perfect! I hope you are right.
To all American friends, have fun! :)

L.A. Sports Arena? Really? This is the WORST venue in all of L.A. Why would Morrissey's people book this place? It's old, dirty, and acoustics are piss poor.

I hope they add another L.A. show in a different venue. If not, I warn you all for the mice and little critters roaming this horrible location. Trust me, I've been there one too many times.

P.

My advice to the British public would be avoid this c*** at all costs and save your hard earned cash. If you need to listen/view all his old songs do it via u-tube and you won't have crap support acts as well :)

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Didnt he have wonderful things to say about Japan last year? I hope he comes back here when this tour expands into it's international phase.

Flint, here I.come! hopefully... anyone else doing this one?

Doesn't Morrissey usually do his tours in legs? Maybe a European tour is set for the second half of the year. Perhaps even post-album release.

- - - Updated - - -

He normally does his tours in legs. A few gigs and then 5 cancellations.

Judging by the tour itinerary I think this tour will definitely end on the 23rd May.

If people are planning to travel major distances to see him I'd suggest having a lobotomy. You might then bump into him at the nearest hospital.

L.A. Sports Arena? Really? This is the WORST venue in all of L.A. Why would Morrissey's people book this place? It's old, dirty, and acoustics are piss poor.

I hope they add another L.A. show in a different venue. If not, I warn you all for the mice and little critters roaming this horrible location. Trust me, I've been there one too many times.

This is true and not only one of the worst venues in LA, but in the USA. Maybe that's the only place he could book at that time. I noticed he doesn't like to play the same places twice that much and he's played almost everywhere in LA. The Wilterin would be an option.

No San Diego....Guess we will need to go up and brave all the Mexican gang members.

This is true and not only one of the worst venues in LA, but in the USA. Maybe that's the only place he could book at that time. I noticed he doesn't like to play the same places twice that much and he's played almost everywhere in LA. The Wilterin would be an option.

No San Diego....Guess we will need to go up and brave all the Mexican gang members.

I was guessing he wanted an arena but didn't want to do the staples center again. Nice to see Moz in the shiny new Barclays center.

http://basketball.wikia.com/wiki/Los_Angeles_Memorial_Sports_Arena

"The dump that jumps" "The joint that don't disappoint"
Bruce Springsteen

I've never been there, but those Springsteen shows are legendary.

+ 1 on this. Be patient.

P.

Reading the comments here makes me wanna smoke crack. Mozza just announced a major US tour - a year after he was forced to cancel most of the 2013 dates. And all you do is MOAN? Wrong cities. Wrong venues. Wrong country. Wrong, wrong, wrong. Go suck a shotgun barrel or something, you whinging ninnies.
You're gonna miss him when he's gone...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom