Morrissey 2007-10-22 Hammerstein - Direct Flac Download

Goto freerip.com That program will convert to them so you can play them. It's an easy program to use.

Many thanks for this - echo-ing earlier comments the quality is excellent. These are truely honest comments and not made due to the dirth of US recordings coming through.

Thanks again, your efforts are well appreciated.

Smug

This is the BEST sounding audience reocrding I've ever heard. A thousand thanks to nyctaper, and another thousand thanks to Jeane for the Mediafire post!!!!!!

Those who record these shows, & share them with the fans, are kings (& queens) among men (& women):D:D:D

nyctaper deserves a medal, a knighthood and a hug. This is AMAZING stuff, for which many thanks indeed!!! [Take note, DAVE HAMBLEN - excellent sound quality AND shared freely ...]

Thank you very much for this!!! It's so cool to be able to listen to the show from Monday just a few days after haha :D

All the comments are true. This is one that everyone should get. Thanks NY Taper! and thanks Jeane for uploading again.

Thanks for recording the show and sharing it nyctaper. I'm really looking forward to hearing it after reading all these positive comments.

Amazing recording. It made my day ... I was so depressed I couldnt be in NYC for the concerts.

Thank you.

suparni i couldn't see you suffer.

here is the mp3 version i created for my player.

the files are still quite large and i've kept the the bit rate quite high to limit the unavoidable loss.

i would say however if you get the chance to listen and/or burn the flac version you should do so.

Oh you are the best! This recording is AMAZING. What a great job! THANK YOU JEANE AND NYCTAPER! I will listen to the flac when I have some time to download the plugins or dmgs - with moz in town I have to scurry to get my work done before heading into the shows... which means not much sleep. Gosh this is a great recording. thank you!!!

i want to add my thanks to you both as well. I tryed to open the Flac files in Flac frontend but they wouldnt open so I grabbed the MP3s instead.

My heartfelt thanks to nyctaper, his colleagues, jeane, and everyone else out there who helped make this something we can enjoy here. This has been a great lift to the spirit of this site. Lovely, guys...

Anyone know what's up with the MP3 post of "Shoplifters"? Its the only song I can't download.......argh!!!!

Back
Top Bottom