Morrissey 2007-10-22 Hammerstein - Direct Flac Download

Thanks a bunch...I have downloaded the entire thing via 'Jeane's links (since they were quicker)...and they sound tremendous...it sounds almost professional....It was quiet a process but well worth it...converted from flac to wav to put on CD then from wav to mp3 to put on my cell....Thanks again NYCTAPER & JEANE!!!!!

i'm having trouble, i downloaded and now i don't have a program to play the files. what programs are you guys using?

nevermind i figured it out.

thank you so much for this download, it makes me feel nostalgic even though the shows have only barely passed.
on another note, your making me miss morrissey:( *sheds a tear*

I have a problem , I can only get 'stop me...' playing, what programme can I use to play the FLAC files?

Just a note of thanks. Thanks!

I'm a bootleg snob and whilst very appreciative that anyone shares whatever quality boot they have to offer, I've been disappointed in most of the quality presented (keep in mind I'm pathetic and can't tape myself...hey, I know my limitations!). This far exceeded my expectations.

Great, great recording.

Thanks nyctaper, brilliant job. The files play fine in my windows media player and i`ve burnt them to cd with cdburnerxp.

the sound-quality really is excellent. besides some crowd-noise here and there, i could have easily been fooled into thinking it was a soundboard too.

btw, i made a quick little cover for it, for my itunes. here it is, if anyone's interested (click for bigger version).

Nice to see the added new songs! Can't wait to see him again next month.

Thank you very, very much for this, nyctaper! You have made the whole Morrissey fan community very happy and we appreciate your generous efforts very much. :)

These ARE great recordings. I thanked NYCtaper on his site (and even paid him a buck via Paypal). The ONLY disappointment is that Moz didn't play "Throwing My Arms Around Paris" that night so we STILL don't have a good version available. I asked NYCtaper if he was going back to any more shows, but alas he is not.

I wonder why he never does "Suedehead" anymore? I've always loved that song.

:D :eek: Wonderful!!! Thanks you so much for posting this. I am going to tomorrow nights show and this is perfect timing!!! Thanks you!!!!

PS - Hey Mywar, how did you get the Flac files into your iPod? Thanks for the cover art....

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting that show. It's great and the same set list I heard. Now I have them on cd. The sound was excellent and you made me very happy.

Can somebody change this to mp3 I can't play flac on this computer and I am so busy lately that I don't have time to install a bunch of stuff... gotta edit these pix...

if this guy is so good maybe he wants to tape sun or sat?

hey nyctaper - i hear you are not going to anymore shows... what if you had a free ticket? will you tape it if you get a free ticket?

thanks - somebody please convert this i am dying to hear it. thanks

I actually have a ticket for Saturday that I'm giving away to another taper. I'm going away for the weekend, and won't be around for the remaining shows.

Thank you all for the really nice comments here. Its extremely gratifying to capture a recording that makes so many people happy.

Back
Top Bottom