Morrissey’s reaction: "Albert Finney" - Morrissey Central (8 Feb, 2018)

ALBERT FINNEY
February 8, 2019

" … he dies, a part of me dies
… his refusal to accept a Knighthood - that moronic delusion of inclusion - elevates him further in the Arts and humanities.
Albert was Manchester.
Please watch Charlie Bubbles. …
… there must be something I can dream tonight … "

MORRISSEY
8 February 2019

unnamed_emfgkf.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/albert-finney

Morrissey's reaction to today's news.
Regards,
FWD.

UPDATE Feb. 9:

Link posted by joe frady:

ALBERT FINNEY DIES - Morrissey Central
February 9, 2019

Can you please stop time?

46099_unnamed-1_gi4tco.jpg
\

montage by Johnny Morrissey.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy who made good movies 50 years ago dies and Morrissey's life comes to a screeching halt for 24 hours. If Morrissey had a family of his own maybe he wouldn't care as much. Celluloid is no substitute for real people in your life, your own kin. Imagine Morrissey spending time with his children and grandchildren instead of watching Charlie Bubbles for the 20th time in his life, aged 59. Finney has his own family to mourn him, who'll mourn Morrissey? Your television screen can't cry for you when you're no longer there to watch it.

Almost as emotional as his reaction to Bowie’s death.

I guess a Morrissey LP is as good as anything if you want to hide your Nintendo Switch.

You can order the DVD for $20 on Prime but I'd have to order a DVD player as well. :straightface:

I wish there was a streaming service that just did old weird shit. THere used to be a video store called the Insomniac that you could go to get the weird stuff, all those are gone unless I want to drive all the way the hell to Venice Beach.

We stole each others clothes...

47029249782_8f3ccfc717_n.jpg
33206321318_42cba2218e.jpg

We stole each others clothes...

47029249782_8f3ccfc717_n.jpg
33206321318_42cba2218e.jpg

I believe the first time we ever seen him wearing a plaid shirt was in the Last of the Famous TOTP performance. No ?

Well there’s the photo with Rick Astley
not shown publicly until later, where he’s wearing a plaid shirt, must have been around that same time. Could be Morrissey’s slow transition from women’s blouse tops to
something a little rougher.

Last edited:
33211473428_17ca1a7807_o.jpg

Nice to see Morrissey pay his respects to someone who lived 14 mins from where he lived himself in his early years.

1. 6 minutes in a Vauxhall Viva.
2. Albeit they are digging the road up, down there, right now, for a tram extension.

Hazard
x

Reckon that's pretty delusional since The California Son was really born in the San Fernando Valley and only left for Brittin in 1978 with Chrissie Hynde as a joke and fell into using The Smiths to launch his solo career. I reckon do you actually think he writes this? Lil' Sammy doesn't even write "the messages" anymore. It's Kimber in the Agoura Hills office. Wake up in n nnn n nnn din't in n n n it.

I went to see Joy Order and Big Country on a twin bill last week at the skiffle festival at Mank Nike Chevrolet Hall. It was top mental. It reminded me of a Smiths show in 1984.

1. Mixing the words Joy Country and Big Order shouldn't be done in the same paragraph as 1984, cocker.
2. Re Reckon ? Yes.

Hazard
x

1. 6 minutes in a Vauxhall Viva.
2. Albeit they are digging the road up, down there, right now, for a tram extension.

Hazard
x

Yes I saw that yesterday while looking at those new apartments being built, it’s being extended to the Trafford Centre apparently?

Last edited:
People are wondering about Morrissey loitering outside toilet cubicles. While we wait for that to solve itself, I'm wondering why he thinks a nazi salute is going to make anyone watch anything. 'Specially when Imperium, on the other hand, has Harry Potter in it. That's hard to beat.

Sorry Albert! I'm sure you were a good actor 'n' all...

" - Can you please stop time?

- No...But if you could stop this pain... and let go of my testicles... "

:tiphat:

finney-albert-001-young-scowl-bfi-SPD-1591385.jpg

~ Albert Jr.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom