Morrissey’s quirkiness

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2007 (read-only)' started by Tbevie, Dec 24, 2007.

1. laughing_anne

laughing_anne New Member

I know that we all have our own definitions of rudeness, but I just can't see how changing seats while you're in the bathroom can be seen as being rude? And as for the sofa-comment, come on, that's just too funny :D

2. snapyou

snapyou Humdee,dumdee,homocide

I just think that meeting anyone for the first time,let alone a "celebrity",can be a nervous experience and I'd think it just good manners for the "host" to put you at your ease rather than playing silly games and making things that little bit less comfortable.

Of course,it's not the end of the world but I do find it a bit rude on M's part.

3. laughing_anne

laughing_anne New Member

I find it hard to believe that Paul Morley for example would have been that nervous and jittery about meeting Morrissey (and not for the first time I might add), it is his job after all. And it is such a charming anecdote.

And I would simply love to have a story like that about Morrissey. Oh well, a girl can dream..

4. Jones

Jones Senior Member

Paul Morley's known Morrissey since before either of them became famous so I very much doubt he'd be intimidated by Morrissey changing his seat. Besides, he has a well developed sense of humour.