"Morrissey’s politics divide his LA fan base" - From Press Play (KCRW)

72cc456f-5f86-4fb2-b090-5d36393bf617.jpeg

Heard this live today on the radio program Press Play. Host Madeleine Brand interviews Melissa Hidalgo - author of “Mozlandia: Morrissey Fans in the Borderlands”. The 16 min segment can be heard at the link below:

Morrissey’s politics divide his LA fan base

Last edited:
That's your rationale? f***! I can't even begin the unpick this shite.
of course you cant because your thick and cant form a sentence.

Last edited:
Announcement:

To all my friends (and foes),

I feel I have expressed everything I need to say on Morrissey and all things related, so to avoid repeating myself ad infinitum, I'm bowing out gracefully.

Long may Morrissey's truthful words continue to ruffle feathers. But fear not, as a devotee of long-standing, I will be avidly following his every strike at the politically misguided and intellectually feeble, roguishly savouring each blow.

Participating in this site has been fun, maddening and interesting, but my active engagement has now officially ceased. So on that note I bid a farewell to my friends (they know who they are), but also to my foes who I am happily assured receive a bovver boy's boot to the teeth every time Moz opens his mouth these days. My only advice is: brace yourself for more kickings (for the wise autodidact triumphs over the educated fool).

Alas, the curtain closes on the final scene of 'reelfountain' committing digital hari-kiri, but hold your tears (or celebrations) for life goes on and the planet continues to turn...

Splendour forever

xx

You take care.

So. The loud mouthed nobody named ‘Reelfountain’ has gone, eh? Could it be their alias been blown and their true identity soon to be revealed? I’d not be surprised, really.
They can’t say they were never warned. This site has more than a few undercover journos within trawling thrvposts to show this site for what it is to the wider world. And not a second too soon.

No one is divided, but keep trying to push your agenda. The people that actually pay and go to the shows and buy the albums are quite content. The rest of you mental patients are not wanted, not needed and definitely not missed..
This is a mixed bag. Many people are divided by Morrissey's behavior over the past few years, but you're right. I don't go to the shows or buy the albums anymore and it's possible those who do are content, like a dog is content with its food.
Not yet a mental patient but any knock on the door could be the "men in the white coats."

The website is nothing but a revenge tool and a troll platform.
This is insightful.

the story of this user

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/members/thepoliticalrevolution.29191/

his story> his dad a shit> his mom a whore> an atheist is born> of course he becomes anticlerical> then naturally he becomes gay> daily habits he takes it in his ass everything everyday> licking ass he eats poop and vomits shit> but he doesn't dies of diarrhea> he will die due to an anal prolapse problem> in the end after death he turns into a monster (just like he always has been) > at the end he will go to hell with satan who smashes his ass for the eternity> #ANTICATHOLIC LIFE

I have been a massive fan for years but can no longer defend Morrissey"s abhorrent views. It has put me off him so much that I have bought my last purchase and attended my last concert.
Never could I have imagined that scenario. Bye-bye!

Announcement:

I feel I have expressed everything I need to say on Morrissey and all things related, so to avoid repeating myself ad infinitum, I'm bowing out gracefully.

Long may Morrissey's truthful words continue to ruffle feathers. But fear not, as a devotee of long-standing, I will be avidly following his every strike at the politically misguided and intellectually feeble, roguishly savouring each blow.

Participating in this site has been fun, maddening and interesting, but my active engagement has now officially ceased. So on that note I bid a farewell to my friends (they know who they are), but also to my foes who I am happily assured receive a bovver boy's boot to the teeth every time Moz opens his mouth these days. My only advice is: brace yourself for more kickings (for the wise autodidact triumphs over the educated fool).

Alas, the curtain closes on the final scene of 'reelfountain' committing digital hari-kiri, but hold your tears (or celebrations) for life goes on and the planet continues to turn...

Splendour forever

xx

Off to the Billy Bragg forums then?

Reckon roogbish m8! The California Son's popularity has not been this high in Moz Angeles since 1977 when The California Son (Air Morrissey at that time) lead the entire LA City basketball section with a record 30 triple doubles in his senior season at Hollywood High!!!

Reckon tossey wacker c*** tit that every time someone talks to a fan from Moz Angeles, they have to be Mexican, when 70% of The California Son's fans in Moz Angeles are white surfer dudes and chicks. Reckon they must not be edgy enough inn n n nn nn n nnn n n nn nnnn n it.

Air Morrissey.jpg

Have you heard of Occam's Razor? Without over-analyzing the position, the simplest explanation is that he is now a far-right aggrandizing bigot. That explains all the things you wanted to explain.

I've heard of Occam's Razor - the simplest explanation is you're clinically obsessed with him and where normal, well-adjusted people are able to let go of and move on with their lives, you cannot do.

imagine if you actually put this much effort and obsession into something that actually mattered. Imagine if you directed it all towards something like climate change - something which would benefit the planet. Instead you direct it all to one old man who can sing. It once again goes to show you couldn’t actually give a damn about the actual issues itself - it’s all about the Morrissey grudge. Morrissey could be sprouting all the left-wing lines in the world and you’d be all “these damn leftie pinko snowflakes!” You hide behind some kind of moral superiority, but it’s the flimsiest f***ing excuse to carry on a grudge. You’re as transparent a pane of glass.

Last edited:
Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

:(

Anyone ever take a breath, step back and read the rancid spunk that people post on here?

What’s the toxicity half-life from visiting this site?

Announcement:

Splendour forever

xx

I understand, You'll be missed

Tags
for britain kcrw latino los angeles morrissey racism

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom