Morrissey’s lyrics have been the weakest thing about Morrissey’s music since 2004

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Modern Morrissey be like:

9C84F146-F89B-4116-8D07-3BD500B6A8B6.jpeg

That logic, coupled with your he/she brain, is a perfect match! :tiphat:

I mean, I’m smart enough to not be permabanned from a site for a gay singer and constantly coming back to it anonymously to f*** with a transwoman.

Blah blah blah. More bullshit.

Go and listen to the lyrics on the World Peace is None of Your Business and Low in High School albums.

But you won't do that, so I'll await your next thread with bated breath...
"Spent the day in bed, really happy that I spent the day in bed" game set and match.

"Spent the day in bed, really happy that I spent the day in bed" game set and match.

She said “he died doing the job he loved”
But I died with a bullet to the forehead
That wasn’t the job I loved

A207BAC6-1500-491C-9B70-66DFA88507F9.gif

There’s some good lines on the new album but some absolute horrorshows in there too.

I think he’s spending an inordinate amount of time coming up with titles, nailing the title in as the opening line, and then phoning a lot of the lyrics in.

The “panpipes save a life” and “fiddle Stradivarius ... I’d like to cause a fuss” bits of The Secret Of Music aren’t exactly his best work, for example.

If lyrics don't resonate with you anymore... did you ever think that maybe you are the problem? I'm not saying that's the case, but I'm questioning if you ever thought about it.

I mean, I’m smart enough to not be permabanned from a site for a gay singer and constantly coming back to it anonymously to f*** with a transwoman.

Careful now! Your delusions are kicking in! How predictable of you to use the trans card in order to make yourself out to be a victim. You might as well call yourself a fraud, as the word woman can’t be applied to you in any way. You’re truly just a perverted man dressed up in female attire.

Careful now! Your delusions are kicking in! How predictable of you to use the trans card in order to make yourself out to be a victim. You might as well call yourself a fraud, as the word woman can’t be applied to you in any way. You’re truly just a perverted man dressed up in female attire.

Keep howling in that vacuum. Lolz

If lyrics don't resonate with you anymore... did you ever think that maybe you are the problem? I'm not saying that's the case, but I'm questioning if you ever thought about it.

“This might make you throw up in your bed” really resonated with me after reading your post.

Back
Top Bottom